Writer's Block Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

2 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest - Page 16 Empty Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Admin Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:25 pm

Krix woke to sunlight streaming through the trees into the cave. Blinking his eyes he stood and stretched. Well here goes nothing I guess, he thought. Leaving Moon in charge he began trotting towards the center territory to talk to Silver after he made sure the pack was settled for the day. I really need to stop leaving the pack to Moon. It's been happening more and more lately. She's more than capable but she's Beta, she shouldn't need to be Alpha so often. Krix slipped through the forest before stopping on the edge of the clearing. His eyes immediately found Clover among the wolves already gathered. As much as he knew she deserved to be Alpha of her own pack, he was going to miss her. He had just realized how much she meant to him and he was already going to have to give her up so she could lead her own family. Giving himself a mental shake he locked those feelings away, he was proud of her for what she has accomplished and that's all she would see. He stepped out from behind the outcrop, making his way up the hill to the Great Oak.

Admin
Admin

https://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest - Page 16 Empty Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Dark Wolf Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:39 pm

"Krix!" Exclaimed Silver. "Glad you could make it. Walk with me." Silver requested. As the two wolves started their walk, they were greeted by Misty, Ember, and Clover. "Don't worry," Silver declared. "We will keep things civil."
Stoneheart kept his pack calm and quickly chastised the one dissenting wolf. Because Stoneheart had already acted, Silver let it slide. "Did you notice the new dens being built here in the center territory?"

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:47 pm

Krix gave Silver a slightly wary look, unsure of where he was going with this. "Yes," he said slowly. "Though normal Forest Law stated no dens were to be built in the central territory due to it being neutral ground so I had wondered what you were up to." Krix flicked an ear at the one wolf but let it slide off his back, he was used to it anyway, it's why he didn't come out often. And twice have I done so for this new king, he mused.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:59 am

"The Forest is united. The neutrality of the center is irrelevant. Under a United forest, the neutral territory is no longer needed. And so this is where the Alphas will stay. That one over there is big enough for two. And it is on the Boarder of the North, and newly designated Tunnel Territory."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:42 am

Krix's head whipped sideways and he stopped dead to stare at Silver. "You're what?" he asked. "Is this just for when Alphas visit?" Then his mind caught on what else Silver had said. "Silver," he said, his tone warning. "I am not mated with Clover as of now and she has a pack to worry about. I can't expect her to throw that all away now, she deserves it to much. That's her family now, it was her family before she became part of my pack for the time that she had been with me. I won't take her away from that."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:56 am

"No, you won't take that away from her, nor, shall she take you away from your pack." Silver explained. "I chose Clover to lead the Northern Pack because she has had your influence as well as the training those of the North are required. I want to train the Darastrix Pack to fight, not like the other packs, but by using their weakness as their strength, and using their strengths to the fullest potential. You specifically must continue to lead them, for after all, The Darastrix Pack will work together with the Raptors to provide us with Intel. Once the humans begin to make their move, we must act decisively or risk losing the entire forest."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:11 am

"My influence?" Krix barked a short laugh before realizing Silver was serious. "I don't know what influence you're talking about. It's not like I'm some saint teaching them the way of Ura (God)." Krix's eyes flicked over Silver's, assessing as he flicked an ear. "Why are you so determined to do this?" he asked. "Why are you trying so hard to get my pack to deal with the others? We could have given you intel as we had given it to Misty in previous years. Why try so hard to bring us out in the open and risk hurting my pack by shoving them back with the same wolves that abandoned them?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:31 am

"Three reasons." Silver replied. "First, isolation of your Pack only strengthened the forest packs distrust of you, but bring your pack out in the open, it gives you and them the genuine chance to prove otherwise. It's not a matter of you caring what they think, it's a matter of them giving you the proper respect owed any pack." Silver paused. "Second, I watched every pack while I lived in exile. While you have demonstrated a problem with pride, your pride was met with genuine purpose. The other packs were led by wolves who basked in their arrogance, not haunted by it. They led their packs in a direction that would have destroyed their pack from the inside out. "Third, Barron had a vision. If the Darastrix Pack did not unite with the forest, then they would be destroyed by the humans. This is not something I as a King cannot allow. All packs in this forest have value and all packs must serve their purpose in protecting our home."

Last edited by Dark Wolf on Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 22, 2018 8:42 am

Krix snorted. "Barron should know better than to give a definite ultimatum, everyone knows spiritual visions are only a glimpse of the future, a possibility of an outcome, not a set path," he said. "I can talk to my pack about working with you but my pack isn't a hierarchy, we're a family. We all have ranks but I do not order them to do things, not something big like this. I will talk with them about it but if they decide they don't want to confront their old packs, I won't make them." Krix glanced over at Silver. "I appreciate that you have given Misty a home and straightened these packs out, I do. But my pack is my first responsibility. On another note, if you're making these caves for the Alphas does that mean we need to move all of the packs down here close together as well? Because that would be a recipe for disaster putting that many wolves together."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:55 am

"No, each Alpha or Leader, is responsible for their territory, and their packs are free to move about the territory however they see fit. The alphas are not required to stay in the center territory, but it is available to them. Barron's gift of foresight shows outcomes based on situations and decisions made. It is a look into the future, and he has never been wrong." Responded Silver.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:06 am

"Just because you have not been wrong yet does not mean you will never be wrong," Krix said softly. He stopped near the Great Oak, watching as the wolves milled around building the new dens. "So what is your plan then? Merge all the wolves together and start singing kumbaya until the humans leave us alone?" Without meaning to Krix automatically sought out Clover's lean form until he caught himself and looked away, focusing on Silver. Ever since Clover had brought him back from his walled in mind he had felt this strong, consistent pull towards her that he had to actively resist. She had a new path to follow and he wouldn't hold her back from that. It wasn't her fault he had ignored that feeling. Like his mother always said, 'the spirits can guide us on a path but it is us that decide our destiny and whether to follow them'.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:22 am

Silver laughed. "No, nothing like that. If that were the case, I'd have done it by now. No, so far, the humans have not made any drastic moves, and so we will not retaliate. However, we need to be ready in case they do. Only what they need to survive have they taken from our forest, but the moment that changes, it will be no mercy. We will drive them from our home, killing will be a last resort as has always been for me. That being said, if they draw first blood, then we retaliate in kind." Silver spoke with conviction in his voice. He was determined to uphold peace, but was not afraid of war. "As for Barron, the only bear so far to pass through a Spirit Walk, his gift told him fighting me was a bad idea, and he did it anyway. The spirits granted him his gift specifically, being wrong for a bear when it comes to planning ahead means death. When you have the chance, talk to him. He can explain it better."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 22, 2018 12:22 pm

Krix huffed out a breath. "They're already taking more than they need to survive," he said. "Rex saw them taking animals from the forest and holding them, alive. I agree that we shouldn't kill any of them until they kill us, that is the way of the Forest Law and the circle of life but we should at least try to save some of the animals they are holding capture and protect our territory from being destroyed. Otherwise none of us will have any home soon enough." Krix looked out towards the Great Oak again as they came to a stop. "I will talk to my pack about coming into the open. We will help you with the humans regardless but I will not force them to do anything that would hurt them. Helping with the humans does not need us to become best friends with all the wolves in your company. As for the Alpha den..." Krix trailed off, his eyes sad. "I will stay with my pack as they are my family and I need to protect them." Krix bowed his head slightly. "If you have need of me, my king, you know where to find me." With one last longing look in Clover's direction Krix turned to lope out of the clearing and return to his pack.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:20 pm

Clover saw Krix take off. She ran after him. "Krix! Wait!" Clover was not going to lose him. "Krix, stay with me tonight. The Bears and the Moles worked so hard on these dens for us."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 22, 2018 2:06 pm

Krix hesitated. "Clover...," he trailed off, indecisive. "I know you feel like I can do this but I'm not like you. I don't get along with these wolves and they don't really want me here anyway. You deserve better I know." He pressed his head to hers, breathing in her scent. "I wish I could be the wolf you want me to be," he whispered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:57 pm

"Are you so blind?" Asked Clover. "Silver and Misty both want you here with the other leaders. Ember still isn't sure, but she'll come around. She doesn't have much choice after all." Clover laughed a bit. After she had woke from her dream with Krix, her stutter had gone away. No one seemed to have noticed leading her to the conclusion that no one really cared that she stuttered to begin with. "Moon is more than able to handle one night without you." Clover stated with much confidence in Moon.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:28 pm

"They weren't the ones I was talking about," Krix said softly. He stared off in the direction of the caves, wavering before he looked back at Clover. "One night?" he asked.

Misty walked up to Silver's side, looking up at him. "So what are you thinking?" she asked, watching his expression.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:14 am

Clover lept around Krix out of sheer joy. "Yes!" She exclaimed. "The first counsel of leaders is in the morning, but more importantly, you are staying in our cave!" Clover had not felt such joy in a long time.

A figure approached the two wolves. It was Stoneheart. "Mind if I have a word with Krix?" He asked Clover. Clover nodded and slipped away giving the two some privacy.

"My Love," began Silver. "I am thinking we are going to defeat the humans. Our home is coming together, slowly, but surely. Those who wish harm to our forest will be dealt with and our families protected."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:51 am

Krix smiled a bit at Clover's antics before turning to Stoneheart, his head tilted slightly in curiosity. "How can I help you Stoneheart?" he asked.

Misty nuzzled Silver gently. "I just hope few are harmed in the process," she said, her voice soft. "We have to try and get the trapped animals back Silver. It isn't right what they're doing to them."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Fri Feb 23, 2018 7:58 am

"Krix, I'm sure my Sister taught you all about the spirits, however, you have not been afforded your birthright. You deserve that chance." Stoneheart noticed he was being a bit vauge and Krix's expression showed it. "The Spirit Walk." He explained. "To converse with the spirits is your birthright, you should go through it."

"It is my goal that as few lives are lost. Tomorrow, after the counsel, i will scout out the humans camp myself."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 23, 2018 8:05 am

Krix had been slightly lost as Stoneheart had talked, yes he knew about the spirits from his mother but what did that have to do with... Krix froze then looked up. "Your sister...?" he asked, feeling like he knew the answer. His mother had taught him all she knew about the spirits, including the Spirit Walk though he figured he would never be able to take it. He was outcast from the Pack. He knew his mother was from the Southern Packs but she had never mentioned any family no matter how much he asked so he figured he had no living relatives anymore.

"I'll go with you," Misty responded instantly. "And don't even think about trying to get me to stay home. I can sneak around just as well, if not better, than you can. Besides, I know the tunnel systems, you don't."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:50 pm

"Yes, you are unmistakablely the son of my sister." Explained Stoneheart noticing the shock of Krix's expression. "And you take after her as well, more than you know." Stoneheart paused. "I think it is time to rebuild the Sands Pack, and I shall do it with the Desert and Prairie Packs. From what I can tell, their former alphas are in good and capable paws." Stoneheart made it a point to know all the wolves of the Southern Packs. Hunter and Runner, like Shadow, inherited their respective packs from their family, and instead continuing their family traditions, they wanted to make their packs their own. Their arrogance was what did them in. Now it was on Stoneheart to correct the errors and teach respect. "I apologize," stated Stoneheart. "I got lost in thought. If you wish, you may come to the Sands oasis and claim your birthright."

"I don't plan on using the tunnel systems." Stated Silver. "If you wish to go, I won't stop you. We'll take Ember too. Leave Krix in charge while we are gone." Silver laughed, he was only half joking about it as he had honestly thought about that and thought it would be a good idea.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 23, 2018 11:21 pm

"Misty's Queen of the Sands though," Krix said. "What birthright are you talking about?" He shook his head, flicking an ear. "You and Silver both are acting like I'm sort of miracle worker and rehab for wolves with bad manners."

Misty gave him a look. "Leave Krix in charge?" she asked, skeptical. Not that she didn't believe Krix wouldn't be a good leader but more because he was unlikely to do it and honestly it wasn't like he was very well liked within the majority of the packs. Leaving him in charge would be a big risk.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sat Feb 24, 2018 2:54 am

"All members of the Sands go through the Sprit Walk. That is how we became known as the Healers" Stoneheart stated. "Misty, she is Queen of the Forest. She will oversee the South and the East while Ember oversees the North and the West.your Pack, you specifically, answer directly to Silver as one of his advisors." Stoneheart took notice of his expression. "Silver values your opinion, but I digress. If you desire to claim your birthright having Sands in your blood, then we will see to it that it happens."

"The packs have had their eyes opened, not everything is what they believed to be true. The need a chance to know Krix. Besides, it will only be for a day or two." Declared Silver

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:05 am

Krix tilted his head at Stoneheart. "Is that wise?" he asked. "To do that right now? Especially when Silver is on the brink of waging a war against these humans? I need to remain near my pack, at least until I am sure of their safety."

"A lot can happen in a day," Misty stated. She tilted her head, her eyes roaming over Silver's stance. "You're set on this idea aren't you?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next