Writer's Block Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

2 posters

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32

Go down

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest - Page 32 Empty Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Admin Wed May 29, 2019 7:13 pm

“Can we leave yet?” Sasha asked, her voice tense as she started to pace again, her skin almost twitching with nervousness.

Misty tried to stand and wobbled, her legs weak. “Sasha’s right,” she said weakly. “Let’s go.”

Admin
Admin

https://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest - Page 32 Empty Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Dark Wolf Thu May 30, 2019 1:14 am

Silver thought for a moment. "Alright, but first, I have to be sure that you are all going to okay." He gathered them together. His strength had returned to him quickly, and so he had enough to give his Queens one more boost. He pulled the three of then close to him. He started with the Mind of Sasha, and ended with the Heart of Misty. He kissed each one passionately as he transferred his life energy to each of them. This time, as he did so, their minds became calm, their bodies became strong, and their hearts beat together as one. They were close to being United. Silver was weakened once more. He encouraged them. "Go, I'll be right behind you," he said weakened once more. "This won't take me long. Sasha, don't start your Spirit Walk until I get out of this pool." he requested.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:59 am

Sasha immediately jumped up to run out of the pool, bursting out to run into Jack’s arms, having only a second to regret not changing before he wrapped his arms around her in turn. “You’re ok,” Jack whispered into her ear, holding her tight.

Misty watched as Ember and Sasha exited the pool. She pulled Silver into her arms, letting his head rest against her chest. “I’m not going anywhere unless you’re walking out with me,” she said stubbornly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:08 am

Tortaro produced some robes for Sasha and Ember to put on. "See, Jack. She was in the best of hands."

Sliver held Misty close. "I'll be right behind you." Silver promised. "Go, feel the warmth of the sun on your face. The others are worried about you too." He kissed her again, as he encouraged her to go to the surface.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:24 am

Sasha blushed as she wrapped the robe around herself. “Sorry,” she said, brushing her hair behind her ear.

Misty stubbornly shook her head. “Silver you’re not going to convince me to go anywhere unless you are right besides me at my side,” she said. She melted slightly under his kiss but as he pulled away, she tilted her head up a little defiantly. She stepped close to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and snuggling into his chest.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:33 am

Silver conceded, holding Misty close to him while he regained his energy again. He had to admit, having her there was more of a comfort than jut knowing she was safe.

"Sasha," Began Tortaro, "As soon as Silver and Misty return, we must get you to your Spirit Walk. You must complete it before the effects of the Healing wear off, otherwise, we risk losing you all again. The laws of the spirits are finicky and we cannot got against them for long."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:34 am

Misty sighed, yawning as she stayed within Silver’s arms, waiting for him to recover.

Sasha stiffened. “I have a job to do,” she said, slight fear of the unknown spiking into her heart though she hid it well. “I can’t stay here.” She huddled closer to Jack, her jaw clenched slightly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Jun 02, 2019 11:10 am

"Sasha," Ember said softly. She could feel exactly what Sasha was feeling and it saddened her.

"My dear girl," Tortaro explained, "If you don't complete your walk, the three if you will be right back here. You can't let yourself overthink it."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 02, 2019 2:54 pm

Sasha shook her head. “I’ve heard stories of you guys going through your spirit walk,” she said. “I can’t do that. I can’t.” Brief memories that she had tried to repress flashed before her eyes and she winced. She had spent her whole life running from her past, she couldn’t face it now.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Jun 02, 2019 6:15 pm

Ember tackled Sasha in a hug. "I don't want to see you hurt again. Please, do this. If not for yourself, for those who love you." Ember paused, feeling Sasha's fear. "We're all connected, so you won't really be alone."

Silver felt himself almost at full strength, but he didn't want to leave right away. He was enjoying his time with Misty, time he missed having just the two of them.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:08 pm

Sasha’s jaw clenched as she swallowed hard. “Ember you don’t understand,” she said, her voice wobbling. “I can’t do it. I can’t see it all again. I barely survived the first time.” She steeled her jaw as she wrestled her emotions under control and swallowed hard. When she opened her eyes they were almost blank and cold for a second before she blinked and all signs of the hurt and the cold mask were gone.

Misty yawned, snuggling into Silver’s chest. “Now who’s stalling,” she said sleepily.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Mon Jun 03, 2019 1:26 am

Ember pulled Sasha close to her and placed her hand over Sasha's heart. She also brought Sasha's hand to her own heart. "I do understand. You are stronger than your past. And even if you find yourself in a place that you can't handle it alone, you are not alone anymore." Ember held her close, her hair glowing a warm soft orange as she sent a wave of relaxing energy to her.

"Just for a bit longer." Silver smiled gently, as he too began to drift into sleep.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 28, 2019 2:22 am

Sasha whined, her wolf side always being more influential than her human one. She took a step back, half shrinking into herself, her skin twitching with unease as her eyes darted around, studiously avoiding Jack's gaze. "Ember I just..." Sasha swallowed hard, her head dipping so her bangs fell in front of her eyes.

Misty's breaths became slow and steady as her heart beat in time with Silver's, beating as one as her body relaxed into his.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:58 am

Ember felt the wave of emotion coming from Sasha. It nearly broke her heart. Ember pulled Sasha to her, holding her close. The immense love and devotion Silver and Misty had for each other and for Ember was channeled with the new sense of love and devotion they felt or would feel for Sasha. Ember wrapped Sasha not just in her arms, but in the warm, strong, protective feelings of love, refusing to let this treasured queen go.

Silver felt Ember's efforts outside the pool of water as he continued to hold Misty as though their bodies became one. This is what he lived for, his heart, held up by three strong, beautiful females, three parts of the same whole. He held Misty and channeled his love to Ember. Heart, Body, and Mind. He began to understand their roles, coming together as the single goddess, and his role as their protector. He brought Misty closer, and though he slept, he spoke three words. The words that would engulf his heart forevermore and be a warming and guiding lights for his queens. Three words that when spoken, would strengthen the heart (Misty), empower the body (Ember), and remove all doubt from the mind (Sasha). "I love you."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 28, 2019 3:26 pm

Sasha almost staggered as she felt the combined weight of Silver and Ember's emotion hit her and her breath caught, her eyes slightly wide. "What.. what was that?" she asked, her eyes filled with slight awe.

Misty sighed as if her soul recognized the words and she shifted, snuggling in closer to Silver, finding comfort in his closeness. Her mind calmed and her body healed with the two parts of her heart together again and the worries of the world miles away.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sat Sep 28, 2019 4:40 pm

Ember smiled as Sasha reacted. She could read Sasha's expression and feel her curiosity. "That is how much we love you." Ember answered as she pulled Sasha close.

As Silver drifted deeper into sleep, he found himself engulfed in a dream. He stood in the clearing, facing Misty, Ember, and Sasha in their wolf forms. Behind them stood their human forms. Their hair, blonde, red, and black, glossy as the fur on their wolf forms. As a gentle breeze blew past the queens into Silver's path, the scent of susans, snapdragons, and lilacs were carried off the queens respectively. As Silver took in the sight of his queens, and the sweet odor from them, carried on the breeze, the lighting changed in the clearing. As though the sun were setting, twilight hit. Then, a light burst from their eyes as their souls became intertwined. From that light stepped forth, the most beautiful wolf Silver had ever seen. Her form was strong, fur as grey as Misty's ash, fiery as Ember's, with eyes as bright as Sasha's. When she spoke, her voice rang harmonically, as though the queens truly had become one.

"You have done well," the goddess spoke. "bringing them together. Loving them as equals."

"Are you going to return? Will you save this forest?" Silver asked, moving closer to her. "The war could break out at any moment."

"If I returned, you would have me, but you would lose the queens. After all, they are me, and I am them. If their souls truly become as one, I will most assuredly return, but is that a cost you are willing pay?" the goddess questioned.

Silver thought for only a brief moment as he found himself holding the goddess in arms as they both took on a human form. Her hair still a fiery ash color, eyes shining like the sun. He looked into her eyes. "They have grown, lived, loved as separate individuals. No, I cannot say that I would sacrifice their individuality for your return. I love them, each of them." Silver spoke with affection on his voice. "I am glad to have met you, my goddess." Silver said. This was what he wanted, the information needed to make a sound decision. Silver kissed the goddess, pouring all of his love and devotion for his queens with every hit.

Ember held Sasha close when a sudden rush of emotion flooded her very soul. What felt like a kiss, the pressure of lips against her own. It wasn't Sasha. "Silver!" Ember whispered. She felt everything more intensely as she realized Sasha was experiencing the same sensation, as was Misty.

As the sensation intensified, Ember began to notice a change. She grasped at Sasha as she gasped for air. Ember felt as though the very life was being slowly torn from her body.

The pain of desire coursed through his body as the goddess took Silver unto herself. His final role was being made clear. In order for the three to remain separate, the guardian had to surrender himself to the goddess, to give his strength and ultimately, his life to restabilize the division. His soul would be split into six pieces. Each queen would be given two pieces, representing their missing features of the goddess. Ember would be given balance to her heart and mind, Sasha, her heart and body, Misty, her body and mind. Silver gave the goddess everything as his body, heart, and mind were split as his very soul was given to the queens. In his final moments, Silver knew his life was complete and knew the queens would rule the forest with wisdom and compassion. As the goddess took the very last breath from him, Silver smiled at the release from the cage of life.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 32 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32