Writer's Block Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

2 posters

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next

Go down

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Admin Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:02 pm

Misty trotted forward as she saw a flash of off-white silver against the snow and her ears twitched as they picked up the sound of yipping. Stopping a few feet away she sat and tilted her head, one ear flopping over slightly. Wanting to see him again but not knowing what to say she just huffed out a breath before lying down, her head on her paws, slowly swishing her tail through the snow.

Admin
Admin

https://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest - Page 2 Empty Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Dark Wolf Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:33 pm

Silver looked at the kits. "She's not going away. See what you two did?" Silver let out a sigh. The first kit jumped on Silver. She slipped off of Silver and fell through the snow on the other side. Her head poked out of the snow. The small fox was now face to face with the she-wolf outside the cave. The little red fox let out another yip.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:47 pm

Misty's head reared back in shock as a tiny red fox kit tumbled out of the snow and landed in front of her. Slowly Misty lowered her muzzle to delicately sniff at the kit before licking it lightly. "Hey there little one," she whispered. "Where did you come from?" Misty kept her ears perked up to listen for intruders but the majority of her focus was on the tiny kit in front of her. Her eyes softened just looking at it and she rubbed her muzzle gently against the kit. "You are a cute one aren't you?" she whispered softly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:00 pm

Silver stood up in the cave. He pulled the kit out of the snow and back in the cave. "Well, are you going to stay out there or are you going to come in?" Silver asked the she-wolf. He lowered his head so that he was looking at her with his white eyes. The two kits yipped in the back of the cave.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Jan 16, 2018 10:06 pm

Misty looked up from the kit into the most beautiful eyes she had ever seen. The minute her eyes locked with his pure white ones she froze, paralyzed for a second as time seemed to stop. The yipping of the kits brought her back and she blinked a couple of times before lowering her head slightly, embarrassed by her staring. "Sure," she said, clearing her throat and shaking to clear off the snow from her coat.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:20 am

The kits pranced around the cave as the she-wolf entered. The only animal they had memory of was Silver, at least since they lost their mother. Silver looked at the she-wolf. Her persistence annoyed him. *What do you want?" He asked her. His voice was strong and his tone was subtle. He was annoyed that she was there, but relieved that she didn't attack the kits. He knew pack wolves took issue with foxes and he wasn't going to let these kits get hurt by a pack wolf. He looked at her, waiting for a response, he couldn't help but admire her beauty. Her smaller frame, her rich ash grey fur, and her deep molasses eyes drew him in, but he maintained his composure, careful not to show his thoughts.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:26 am

Misty tilted her head again, watching him. "Why are you so defensive?" she asked, her voice thoughtful, as if he were a puzzle she was trying to solve. She walked over to the edge of the cave, careful of the pups as she gracefully sat and curled her tail around her paws. Misty's ear flicked back once, the only sign that she had reprimanded herself once again for getting distracted by how handsome this new stranger was. "Where did you find the kits? And why risk bringing them into pack territory? I told you this place isn't safe"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Wed Jan 17, 2018 2:12 am

"We have been here for a few days now, and no one has paid us attention until now." Silver started. "These two lost their mother to hunters, probably their father too. This den is perfect for the time being. Big enough to be comfortable, but easy to conceal." Silver changed his tone slightly. "Why did you not attack the kits? Are you not a part of this pack? Any of them would have done it. I have watched this pack everyday since arriving here."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:48 am

“Yeah, until now,” Misty stated. “They know you’re here now. They won’t stop until they find whoever came into their territory unannounced. I kept Shadow at bay for now but there is only so much I can do.” Misty sighed, her ears flicking in nervousness. “As for being part of the pack? I left the pack a long time ago, though Shadow continues to consider me his and keeps trying to get me to come back. Shadow is a good alpha. But that doesn’t mean I agree with everything he believes in. Especially when it comes to foreigners.” At that Misty gave him a pointed look before continuing, “I believe in helping those in need. And I couldn’t do that in the pack. So I left.” Misty shrugged, dipping her head before looking up at the male, watching him for his reaction.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:23 am

"I'm an outcast." Silver started. He paused after catching her eye. He continued. "I was driven from my home when a larger pack attacked my family. I was only a pup then. I have been on my own ever since. That's how prefer it." Silver looked at the two fox kits. "I found these two, hiding in a burrow. I saw it from a distance, the hunters. Damn humans took everything they could. No beast was safe." His voice was angry but calm. "I took these two and have cared for them since. They were close to weening, so they had to learn fast. We keep moving, never staying in one place for long. Most of the time, we aren't even noticed." He caught her staring at him. for a brief moment he was at a loss for words.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 17, 2018 8:31 am

Misty's eyes followed his every movement, fascinated by everything about him, her expression thoughtful. He's such an enigma, she thought. He's gorgeous, with one of the worst attitudes that I have ever seen, and yet... every once in a while, he shows sides like this, caring, brave and.... kind. For a full minute Misty just watching him, trying to puzzle him out in her head while her ears flicked constantly, a nervous habit of hers not many caught. Huffing out a breath Misty finally spoke, "As much as you prefer to be alone, you're not. Not with those kits. And I mean it about it not being safe here, trust me." Misty glanced at the kits, her eyes softening for a second. "Please, let me help you. It's not the hunters you need to worry about here."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Wed Jan 17, 2018 9:06 am

"You're nervous. I see it in your eyes." Silver stated blatantly. "Every time I migrate, I study my surroundings. I pay close attention in pack territories. I'm not worried about this place. By the way that mongrel acts, he can't have experienced much in his life. This forest is secluded from humans, and food is abundant. How many of these wolves actually know what it means to fight for survival?" Silver stood up and turned his head. A scar beneath the fur was exposed from his neck to his shoulder. He turned to look at the she-wolf. Once again he looked through her, right to her soul. He learned quickly to see someone for who they really are, he had to if he wanted to survive. She was radiant, a soul as pure as the color of his eyes. Silver maintained his composure, but only just.

One of the kits jumped onto the she-wolf. The kit began to tug on the she-wolf's ear. The other kit curled up next to Silver. The small red dot contrasted greatly against the silver of the great wolf's fur.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:10 am

Misty sucked in a breath upon seeing the scar on his shoulder. How could that have possibly happened? she thought. Feeling herself starting to soften again towards him she flicked an ear back and forth. When the kit started tugging on her ear she gently pulled it down before licking it softly, easing it to sleep. Her skin twitched under his gaze and she flicked her ear again. What is it about him that draws me so? I want to help him but I don't know how to get him to let me. Her thoughts churning she started zoning out as she soothed the kit by licking her. Her biggest rule was to never get attached because everyone always left. But it was too late, she had already fallen.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:30 am

Silver perked his ears. He heard a noise from outside. His eyes narrowed as he looked towards the entrance. A low rumble rose from his chest. "Did you cover your trail?" His words were directed to the she-wolf, but his tone wasn't. He became agitated sensing the presence of another wolf outside.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:32 am

Misty perked her ears and tilted her head as she listened, an odd habit she had picked up and caused others to withdraw from her strangeness. "They found the cave," she whispered. "I told you they would you can't cover it forever. Misty picked up the fox kit and moved to the back of the cave. "Follow me," she said, her eyes begging him to trust her. "I know a place we can go where they dare not follow but you must trust me. Do you trust me?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:48 am

"No." Silver said abruptly. "This is not a matter of trust. There is no where to go that way, and I don't run." His voice was strong and firm, he was not willing to back down. Silver had the entire area tracked. He stood quietly and listened. He smelled the air and felt the shifts in the breeze that came from the entrance. "There is only one wolf out there. I know who it is. That mongrel. Take the kits to the dark of the cave and wait. This territory dispute won't take long to reconcile." Silver caught her eyes. He saw the concern on her face, as well as the frustration. Still, he was not willing to back down. There was one entrance to the cave and the only way it would have been detected was the scent of the she-wolf. He didn't blame her though, he couldn't bring himself to do so. He was ready to face this pack leader, this young pup.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:07 pm

Misty whined, taking a step forward to nuzzle his chest and muzzle. "Please," she whispered. "Don't confront Shadow. There's a tunnel out of this cave to somewhere safe. Please." Her tail tucked in for a second before her ears started flicking back and forth crazily. Misty realized she didn't even know his name but she already cared for him way more than she should.

Shadow stopped to where Misty's scent intermingled with his pack's. Where did you go little Misty? he thought, his gaze sweeping the forest for a sign of her. He could smell her scent mingling with the intruder's, as he knew it would be. Misty knew everything that happened in this forest, there was no way she hadn't known who the intruder was. So why was she trying to hide this wolf? he thought.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:16 pm

"I only select caves with one entrance. I can't protect them otherwise." Silver looked at the kits who were now awake. That tunnel is the dark of this cave and it is where they hide when I go hunting. It will be big enough for you as well. Take them and go. I won't risk their safety. This IS me trusting you." Silver was slightly taken back by her sudden display of affection. He wasn't sure what to make of it. All he knew was that he had something to protect. "If it brings you comfort, my scar came from fighting a bear over territory. I'll be fine." He nuzzled the kits to comfort them. "Now go, he's right outside now."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:29 pm

Misty whined again, hanging her head. She knew there was a tunnel entrance in the cave somewhere because she had walked the tunnels next to it, only problem was it had closed due to a partial collapse. She had hoped to convince him to follow her there. Her ears flicking like crazy she slowly nudged the kits down the tunnel, glancing back at the strange yet alluring male that had come into her life.

Shadow followed the entwined scent of Misty and the stranger. There were no visible signs of passing but he knew Misty. She was one of the best survivors out there and knew how to cover her tracks. He could barely catch her scent trail from the way she had hidden it. It wouldn't be easy but he was determined to find her.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:44 pm

Silver waited patiently as he watched the she-wolf and the kits disappear in the darkness. Between the doe outside and the entrance exposed, it would not be a long wait.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:54 pm

Shadow loped through the trees before coming to a halt at the base of a hill. There was a freshly killed doe, killed both by a hunter shot a wolf bite. Misty, he thought, moving forward. He eased around the doe to the exposed cave entrance. Shadow could easily see where the snow was moved aside for access. His hackles up Shadow slipped toward the entrance.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:07 pm

Silver waited patiently. He knew what was about to happen. His pulse remained slow and steady. The mongrels stench grew closer. He sat straight, intent, almost regal. He knew not fear, but only determination to protect those in his care, even the she-wolf.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:12 pm

Shadow ducked his head, momentarily blinded by the darkness of the cave, guiding himself by smell alone. He sensed a large wolf ahead, its smell mainly of the intruder but on his fur Shadow could smell Misty's scent. How dare he touch her! he snarled in his thoughts, leaping forward even though his sight had not fully cleared.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:19 pm

Silver slightly rolled his eyes. As he expected, this wolf lept first without thinking things through. Silver sat still and watched the mongrel in the darkness. Even having black fur, Silver was able to see this wolf clearly in the dark. Silver stood, walked over to the entrance and caused a small avalanche throwing the cave into complete and total darkness. Then he spoke. "Do you wish this to be your grave?"

Last edited by Dark Wolf on Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 17, 2018 1:22 pm

Shadow blinked as the cave darkened either further. The little light there was shimmered off of a pure white coat as a deep voice spoke out of the darkness. "And who do you think you are?" he snarled, his voice echoing off the cave. "Where is Misty? What have you done with her?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 32  Next