Writer's Block Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming home

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Coming home - Page 3 Empty Re: Coming home

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2020 9:12 am

I yawn as I snuggle closer to you, my body relaxing into you and your warmth. Your heartbeat lulled me into sleep, my hand resting on your chest as your smell soothed me. I shiver slightly as the heat around us cools, chilling the leftover sweat and making slight goosebumps raise across my skin. Half asleep i shivered again before trying to subconsciously inch even closer to your warmth, the carpet abrasive against my chilled skin.

Admin
Admin

https://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:45 pm

"babe?" i put my hand on your shoulder to slightly shake you. "babe, why dont we put some clothes back on and get off the ground?" i look at you with a smile, adoring your childish, puppy love. KNowing very well that youre not wanting to get up. "lets get you cleaned up, youre leaking over the place haha"

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:01 pm

I huff out a breath of air, my lower lip sticking out in a slight pout and I bury into your chest a little more. “You’re always telling me to take off clothes and now you want me to put them back on now that I’m comfy?” I mumble into your skin, my words counteracted as I shivered from the cold air again. Hearing the word clean though I perked up, popping my head up to prop it on my hands on your chest and looking up at you, my eyes sparkling with mischief. “Shower?” I ask, holding your gaze as I lower my head slightly to run my tongue along your skin before sucking it between my teeth for a quick nip.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:00 pm

i growl, "mmmm okay, that sounds like a plan" i return the look of mischief. "but that means you have to get up babe." i slightly shuck, not enough to do anything to to convey the message you gotta move before i do if you wanted both of us in the shower.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:04 pm

I groaned, heaving a sigh before pushing myself up, purposely putting most of my weight on your chest as I did so. I dipped my head, biting your lip and pulling back as I sat up. I sat back on my ankles before stretching, pulling my arms above my head and yawned. “What’s taking you so long then?” I teased before standing up and walking towards the shower, ruffling my hair loose as I did so.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:11 pm

" oh youre so mean" i grunt with a smile and a laugh. Getting up, i admire your body and the way your ass shakes as you walk. following you into the bathroom.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:24 pm

I bend slightly to reach into the shower and turn it on. My hair draped over my shoulder as I let the water run over my fingers. My every nerve was attuned to you and my skin twitched slightly as you stepped inside. My breathing caught as everything in me tended slightly, anticipating and yearning for your touch.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:31 pm

I step inside with you, looking into your eyes, falling in love all over again. The water running down or skin. i grab your hands and hold them to my chest. i take one last look at you, up down than back up. " love you" i whisper. I hold you to me, hips forward, head down, feeling your skin, pulse, warmth and the water running down us.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:41 pm

My pulse leaps as you take my hands in hours, my breath catching then shuttering out as they met your heart, my heart beating in sync with yours. I flicked my eyes back and forth between yours before dipping my head and placing a soft, slow kiss right above your heart, putting everything I wanted to say in that one movement, letting the connection between speak for itself, in the pounding of our hearts and the breaths shared between us.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:45 pm

i smile, and just to be a nudge and a pain, i kiss you on the top of your head but than grab the soap and shampoo to start cleaning. Glancing at you to see your reaction while also having a sly look on my face.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:53 pm

My eyes darkened with hunger and my eyes slowly trailed down your body and back up and I hummed deep in my chest. I bit my lip then sidled up behind you, sliding my hands around your waist then up your chest, placing soft kisses along your back and running my tongue up along your spine, letting my nails drag slightly down.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:01 pm

I growl feeling your nails, and i turn around fast. putting my hands our your ribs and picking you up, and pressing into and between the wall of the shower a me. i get hard again, lock lips and let you down just enough to slide into you. moaning as i stretch you

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:10 pm

I moan with you, the sound disappearing as your lips claimed mine. My legs wrapped around your waist as my walls clenched down on you. I shivered with pleasure at the feeling of your weight pressing against me. The contrast of the cool tile and the heat of your skin making my head spin. Steam built between us and I let you control our speed as I dipped my head to bite your neck, my nails raking your skin, my breaths shallow and fast as I moaned.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:24 pm

in and out i go. not fast, but slow, deep and passionate. I dont want to slip out, as my curved dick does. but since its curved it presses against the back of you, massaging you in different ways. growling as i feel your teeth sink in. the water on my back and you on my chest.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:47 pm

My whimpers dissolved into a deep moan as my eyes rolled back, my nails dug into your shoulders, my legs tightening around you. My breathing picked up and I squirmed against you, wanting you harder and faster and all of you, the slow speed of you torture. I pulled your face to mine, kissing you hard just as you push deep into me and a moan slipped from my lips, unable to hold it back. My head fell back against the wall of the shower, my body moving with yours, my chest heaving. My hands roamed your body, feeling the play of muscles beneath your skin and pulled your head down slightly towards my chest, pleading silently as I squirmed against you. “Please,” I said, my words a whine dissolving into a wordless exhale.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:57 pm

i breathe heavily, picking up speed, not much but just enough. bouncing you harder. "please what" i whisper but with total command in my voice. As soon as I say it, i thrust deep and hard inside you, and stay that deep so you despreatly inhale to cath your breath, to no vale, and claw at me, in pleasure but also in desperation. Leaving it there, feeling you stretch around me as i attempt to shove more in. "please" i pause and stare into your wide, desperate eyes, "what" and i manage to go even deeper, making you let out a moan but almost a yell

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:07 pm

I whimper, my words getting cut off with a gasp each time you shifted slightly and I squirmed, trying to get you to continue. “Aaron. Please,” I begged. “Claim me.” My words on a gasp and a moan as you thrust deeper in me, my legs tightening hard as my muscles shook with need.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:49 pm

i kiss you, locking lips and entangling our tongues, as i pump you and bounce you on me, haveing gravity slam you back down, pressing oh so deep in you. "im going to cum soon" i whisper in your ear. my hands sprawl on the shower wall as i continue to press into you, you between me and the wall. I want you to shake, and want you to squirm, i want you addicted. hard and fast. I bite my own lip as to not cum just yet, the heat and passion. the hot water is not the only thing producing steam. your claw marks burn in the hot water and i snarl with primal, animal rage. i pull out and flip you around and arch your back. Your ass out, inviting of me. Your tits pressed into the glass wall, hands out. if someone were to walk in, those prints would be the only thing they saw through the fogged glass. moans come from you and growls come from me, pressing you into the wall with every thrust. every thrust going deep, smashing past your cervix. i pull your hair to keep from cuming. i reach around and play with your clit, so you loose feeling.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:14 pm

A shiver ran down my spine as your hot breath whispered beside my ear, chills racing across my skin. My muscles tensed and weakened, unable to settle as your presence consumed me. My moans and gasps dissolving into wordless shuttering breaths. My nails scraped against the glass and my hands grabbed yours, unsure if I wanted to pull you away or push your fingers deep within me to stretch me even more. Chills racked my body as your thrusts filled me with satisfaction and pleasure even as your fingers teased me, pushing me closer to the edge as my body shook and squirmed uncontrollably, your hand and cock the only thing keeping me standing as my mind fogged. Every growl ran across my skin as something deep within me stirred in response, relinquishing control to you, accepting you as mine and me as yours; something in me begging to be dominated and claimed by you.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:27 pm

I press deep, slamming inside you, shoving past your cervix. balls smacking your clit, that is no longer occupied by my hand. but my hand grabing yours. fingers intertwined. i bite your neck as i cum. i slam deep in you. you cant breath. i growl and i cum, again, and again. not sure anymore if what is dripping off me is the water of the shower or me leaking out of you. I want you in ever sense. youre my woman and no one else's. I snarl, while still biting into your neck, as if some animal or vampire. i want you hypnotized and addicted to me, my scent and my look. I want you willing to obey everything i say but equal to me. So i stay there, even after down pumping you full of my semen, abs ache, but i stay there so you desperately struggle to breath. for maybe a minute i stay lodged inside you, so deep that i feel your cervix half way down my dick. you feel me through your body. i unclentch my jaw as i feel me go soft and i kiss the bite, and down your back as i pull out. white cream leaks from you and you are mine. I. Have. claimed. you. and you and i both know i will kill any other man who dares to look at you as even potentially theirs. you turn around to see me, sanding directly under the water, your savior, your killer, your warrior, your man, breathing heavy and fading away from his animalistic side back to the human goofy side. "I love you"

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:07 pm

I scream your name as your teeth bite hard into my neck in time with thrusting deep within me and I fell over the edge of release and pleasure, your pleasure mixing with mine as all the strength left me at once. My breath shuttered out of me and caught every time you shifted within me, my body shook and an unknown feeling rose from within my soul and consumed me as I looked up and met your gaze. Without hesitation I took a step forward and pulled you down to me, kissing you hard.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:23 am

Our lips interlocking, tongues doing swirls around each other. I love it and i love you.I bring you in close to me and run my hands all over you from your cheek to your butt. I am not sure what to do with them. i rest your head on my chest, sheltering it from the water and give you a deep lasting hug with unspoken words of commitment and love towards you. then i stand under the water to get the shampoo out from my hair.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:04 am

“Aaron,” I say, my words whisper soft, barely audible above the spray of the water as I keep my eyes downcast, fidgeting. My heart beat a million miles a minute and I swallowed hard, unsure of how to communicate this anxious, jumpy feeling within me.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Mon Apr 13, 2020 9:22 am

i turn around, "Alyssa?" i say in a curious tone "Whats on your mind?" i finish getting the shampoo out of my hair and shuffle over to you, so we are right next to each other again, and i grab the fidgeting hands and look at you.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:08 pm

I open and close my mouth a few times before shaking my head and stepping close to you, wrapping my arms around you and burying my face in your chest, breathing in the clean soothing smell of you. I close my eyes, letting the sound of your heartbeat and the running water soothe me. “We’re wasting water,” I mumbled.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum