Writer's Block Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming home

2 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Coming home - Page 16 Empty Re: Coming home

Post by Jatalbott Mon May 18, 2020 4:44 pm

My hands turn into fists and let myself fall closer to the wall pressing against you more. My breath heavy and muscles starting to tire. Our skin hot and sweaty. My thrust becoming more spaced but deliberate. "Fuck" I say barely under a whisper. I slowly guide you down the wall and I drop to me knees. Your back flat on the ground and as you press against the wall with your hands I act like I'm desperately trying to make you go through it with my thrusts.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 19, 2020 6:40 am

My arms shook and my breath shuttered. My legs tightened around you and I moaned, screaming your name. I intwined my fingers with yours, arching into you and begging for more. My body shook with each of your thrusts, my muscles tensing and releasing as you filled me completely. I whimpered each time you to pulled out of me, leaving me empty and I gasped as you thrust into me, moaning.

Admin
Admin

https://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Wed May 20, 2020 10:18 am

I grunt, with deep breaths as my inhale. The walls arent thick enough to conceal your sounds and banging on the wall. Each thrust makes your body bounce and tits jiggle. I increase speed, feeling the walls of you tighten and slide past my shaft each thrust. "I'm coming" I say as my hands now move to your tits, your chest holding more than half of my weight causing your breathing to become labored. I squeeze them as I get closer and closer. I drop to you for an embracing kiss as one last thrust sends me over the edge and I release. Pulling back slightly so that itll drip out of you like a creampie when I pull out completely. Our lips locked, tongues dancing, an now my hands our under yours. As I fill you. It doesnt seem to stop as you make me continue to cum in euphoria.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 25, 2020 2:34 pm

I moan against you, arching into you. I gripped your hand harder within our clasped fingers, kissing you deeper, craving you in every way. My body shuttered as you thrust into me, my tongue dueling and dancing with yours.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sun May 31, 2020 6:52 pm

I feel it drip down and out of you. Full embrace. Who knows what time it is because for all intent and purpose, it has stopped and been stopped. My heart beats out of my chest and in conjunction with yours. Our bodies entangled together, connected, sweaty. I want to open a window, as the air is heavy and smells of our activities and humidity, but I dont want to leave this fragment of time and euphoria. Muscles clenched, as deep as I can go, and full embrace of our mouths. With hums vocalizing in your throats not wanting to break away from the kiss.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 31, 2020 7:05 pm

My chest heaved as I caught my breath, my heart pounding against my chest as I laid against your chest, out heat surrounding us in our own personal bubble. My lips slowed down against yours, savoring the taste and feel. I wrapped my legs around you, tightening slightly as your thrusts came slower, shuddering as the slow friction.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum