Writer's Block Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming home

2 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Coming home Empty Coming home

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:06 pm

pretty self explanatory: Coming home to our house. No one is home but me. no rules, or restrictions, or anything. just you and me.

Admin
Admin

https://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Coming home Empty Re: Coming home

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:12 pm

You have your own place, quite a distance away, about an hour. It was a pleasant ride, and i thought i could surprise you with my visit. As I approach the house, I notice that youre the only one home and i knock on the door.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:22 pm

I'm sitting in my chair, my legs tucked under me, a blanket laid loosely as I sip hot chocolate. I had barely gotten up, my hair a rumbled mess from sleep. I yawned but perked up when I heard a knock at the door. Frowning slightly since I wasn't expecting anyone I untucked my legs from my blanket and pushed myself up, the cold air hitting my legs, my pajamas loose on my body. I set my mug down and went to open the door. I stopped stunned as my slightly tired brain took a second to register that you were at the door. "Aaron!" I yelled before throwing my arms around you and holding you tight.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:26 pm

"hahaha hey baby" i return the hug and slightly lift you off the ground, feeling my leather crimple and fold as i move. "what have you been up to today? i see you havent changed out of you pj's haha" i have a smile that i cant control as we embrace.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:38 pm

I wrap my legs around your waist, my arms looped around your neck. My fingers traced patterns on the back of your neck before snuggling into your chest. "I was missing you," I mumbled into your chest, inhaling your smell, my body instantly relaxing into you.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:44 pm

i wasnt expecting you to jump all the way on me, so i let out an umph as you surprise me with it. I hold you tight against me, feeling youre chest inhale and exhale to my rhythm. "i was missing you too, thats why i came here. Wanted to see my baby." i kiss the top of your head, smelling your scent that i so missed. i get slight goose bumps from you tracing your fingers. "am i allowed inside babe, maybe take off my jacket and set down my helmet?"

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:54 pm

I unwrap my legs and slowly slide down your body, letting out a sigh. "I suppose," I say, slipping my hands into the loops of your jeans and pull your body to me, my fingers slipping up under your shirt, splaying across your skin.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:00 pm

"mmmm" i hmm as you do that. i lean in and give you a big kiss on your lips and inhale as you take my breath away. i break off "lets go in babe" and I smack your butt as you turn around to lead me inside. I hang up my jacket, and have a black skull tshirt on with my chains underneath. and set my helmet down by the closed front door. "smells like chocolate in here mmmm"

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:05 pm

I nip your lip slightly as you kissed me, deepening it for a second before turning to go inside. "of course it does," I say laughing. "I made hot chocolate." I let my eyes run down your body slowly. I slide my arms around you, nuzzling your chest and savoring your warmth as my fingers teased your skin.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:28 pm

"i missed you hun, what have you been up to today" i say with some mischief in my voice and eye. slightly biting my lip after. i run my hand down your back, to rub your skin and give comfort but also secretly to see if you wore a bra under your shirt. "do you have any more hot chocolate?"

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:37 pm

I run my hands up your back and then drag them down, curling my fingers to let my nails scrap your skin slightly. “Mmmm maybe,” I said, my voice whisper soft as I flicked my gaze up to meet yours.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 10, 2020 9:48 pm

i let out a slight growl feeling skin come off as you scrape my skin. moving my head up as to not meet your gaze, knowing that i came to hang out but you're extremely seductive right now. my mind races as to either give in or hold out. so i try to change the subject, ignoring my obvious boner "do i have to make my own or do you have some made" but cant will myself to move away from you but pull you in closer to me so i feel your curves against my ruggedness. and definitely feel you have no bra on.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:02 pm

I raise myself on my toes, kissing your neck gently. My tongue brushes your skin before I nip slightly, my breath whispering across your skin. I run my finger down your back, my nail drawing patterns slowly lower down your back, teasing the line of your waistband.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:17 pm

i pull you in even closer. my hands aggressively go under your shirt. my left on the small on your back, and my right in between your shoulder blades. slowly but deliberately lifting your shirt off. i lean down and lock lips. i bite your lip and pull on it, lifting my head up slightly to pull your lip. the hand left hand moves into your pants by your ass. but just in the pant line, revealing you have no panties aswell. which makes my boner grow. and i grab your ass and lift up. lock lips again. feeling your tongue dance on mine.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:23 pm

My heart raced and I groaned against you, melting against you as my nails dug into your shoulders and the other rested on your jaw. I shifted my hips against yours, chills racing along my spine as I felt you against me. I slid my hands under your shirt and pulled it off, splaying my hands on your skin. My tongue danced with yours and caught your lip with my teeth as I ran my nails up your back.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:38 pm

I take off your shirt, almost ripping it off with my primal agression. lips lock, tongues dance, slightly sticking my lip out subconsciously for you to bite it and turn me more animalistic. holding you, pressing you against me, skin against skin, feeling your warmth. your chest against me and my chest against yours. my left hand goes back to your ass, while my right presses you into me more. my pointer and middle finger crawl down your ass and go inside your pussy. just enough to get a grip and pull you up to me and stretch you. slowly putting more and more of my finger inside you, until i control your elevation with my finger alone with how im stretching you and inside you. i bite your neck and my tongue now swirls on your skin.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:43 pm

I write against you, melting into you then stretching up on my toes as your fingers pull against me. I groan, my nails digging into you as my head falls slightly to the side, giving you more access to me. My eyes flutter as my eyes roll back slightly and my chest heaves, my skin shivering. I take a small step back, pulling you with me and urging you slightly towards the wall behind me, my breath shuttering out as I feel your weight settle against me.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:52 pm

i take my other hand and move it down the front of your pants. teasing your clit. i continue to suck on your neck. i press up against you as your on your toes against the wall. i growl as your nails dig into me, only seeing blackness and growling demon skull in my mind, going completely animalistic and giving into every urg like im drunk but drunk off you. feeling you shake and twitch, giving me primal satisfaction that im in control and youre all mine and only mine. i move my head back to enjoy the scene and how sexy you are with my hands inside you and you bending to my will.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:00 pm

I whimper, my nails running down your chest, my body moving against yours as I felt the heat build up between us, creating a haze of hot passion as my world narrowed down to only you. I whine your name at your teasing and squirm against you. I put my hand on your nape of your neck and pull you back close to me, kissing you hard and biting your lip until I feel a growl shutter through your chest. I kiss along your jawline, shivering against your before nipping your ear slightly, letting my breath play across your skin. “Claim me,” I breathe, my words barely over a whisper, my nails digging into your shoulders as your fingers twitch, sending more chills across my skin.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:10 pm

hearing those words, feeling those words, drives me into an absolute frenzy, part of me still says treat her like a woman, but thats squashed by the animal, primal side of me screaming at me to FUCK you. i move us away from the wall, leading you by my hand inside you still so you walk on your toes. throw you on your couch and take off your pants. i just think how delicous you looke, like a wolf looking at a rabbit. spread your legs lick down, my tongue kissing your skin from your thigh to your crouch. and then eat you out. your salty pussy, slightly hairy, on my lips and tongue is delicious. licking up and down, side to side, in and out, enjoying your taste. than taking my finger and pressing all the way in until i feel your cervix, and toying with that and playing with your clit with my tongue. my mouth getting your juice all over it like a juicey peach.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:17 pm

A cry catches in my throat and dissolves into a low groan and my eyes roll. My nails dragged across the couch, the abrasive noise barely breaking the haze. My thighs tensed as I squirmed beneath you, my hips rising to meet you and falling back down slightly as my muscles weakened against your onslaught. My skin burned as my body heat up fast, my nerves on fire and hyper reactive. Your name fell from my lips, sometimes not being finished all the way before is dissolved into a groan of pleasure and a pleading whine for more.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:22 pm

my fingers go deep, and out. in. and out. faster and faster, all while i like and eat your clit. in and out fast. my muslcles in my arm staring to tire but keeping pace, even speeding up. I lean back, enjoy the view of your helpless shaking body. in and out. my outher hand hold your down by placing it on your chest around your breast. i lick and suck on your nipples. switch between both breasts. until you squirt all over my hand and couch, feeling the texture change of your pussy. and i debate on continuing or putting something else inside you.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:29 pm

I shudder against you, my muscles clenching tight against you as you pulled me over the edge. My nails clawed your skin and I pulled you down to me, kissing you hard, sucking your lip in and biting it. I pull your hand to mine, locking my eyes with yours, holding your gaze as I slowly suck your fingers into my mouth, tasting myself on your skin. I swirled my tongue around your finger as I took it completely into my mouth, sucking hard, my eyes daring you as my heart pounded against my chest, both of us suspended in a moment of frozen time.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:40 pm

I struggle to gain focus on reality, but i cant my mind races with only you. my breath is shallow, as if it was my first time having sex again, slight nerves but more excitement to share this crucial and intimate moment with you again. Something sacred between only us. I undo my belt rapidly, pull off my pants, and look you in the eyes as i climb ontop of you slowly, puttin your legs on my shoulders so i can put my dick in, all the way in, and deep. i have to stretch you out a little first. idk if its because your naturaly more dry, im a little girthier than normal, or just hat youre so tight, but it takes a few seconds for me to go all the way in. never breaking eyecontact until i feel me press against your cervix. I am overwhelmed with emotions and have to kiss you once im balls deep inside you.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:55 pm

My breath shutters out of me, feeling your heart beat against mine as your weight settles against me. I hum as your lips meet mine and place my hand on your jaw, urging you closer as I slowly rotate my hips into you, pressing up then pulling away. I kiss you slowly, my lips slowly leading your weight deeper into me. I move my legs to wrap around your waist, crossing my ankles as my hands slowly moved up and down your chest, feeling the play of your muscles and your heat beat behind your chest, syncing with mine.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum