Writer's Block Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming home

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Coming home - Page 2 Empty Re: Coming home

Post by Jatalbott Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:04 am

i lay into you. my chest against yours. and move my hips to pump into you. deep. deliberate. but not fast. Ill cum too soon because of the emotions and how good you feel. so i enjoy round one for as short as it may last, knowing rounds two and three belong to you. i feel every curve, every bend, every breath, every moan you make, yout hear beat through your pussy on my dick, the warmth and wetness. I am so intimate and in sync with you. i love you. im about to cum but i can do one or two more pumps before i need to pull out. locking my eyes with yours before kissing you again.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:12 am

My breathing is slow though my heart beat fast within me as I relaxed against you. I could feel your words and emotion in every touch, our unspoken language needing no actual words. A shiver went across my skin and in one second I pulled you closer to deepen the kiss sharply at the same time I tended my legs, slamming your hips into mine and I bit your lip, my nails raking up your back; bringing us from 0 to 100 in a single sharp second.

Admin
Admin

https://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:22 am

You pressing into me gives me so mush pleasure accompanied with panic. in a single second i contiplate on cumming inside you, your on birth control, but dont want to risk the small percent chance, but i freeze momentarily to try to calm my hormones and get a grip, but idk if i can. a look of both pleasure and panic goes over my face and i whisper, almost a moan "im gonna cum, oh my god im gonna cum babe" not wanting round 1 to last this short.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:31 am

I hum against you and relax my legs, giving you the choice as I frame your face with hands and kiss you harder, my tongue dancing with yours. My heart swelled with happiness and I kissed you long and hard, my lips urging you closer to me, feeling your weight settled against me. My hands wandered across your body, mapping you in my mind.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:41 am

i dont know what goes through my mind, animal urg or just that bad boy in me, but as i return your kiss. embrace your kiss and get engulfed by our hormones and emotions, i thrust to you. deep in you, as far as you will let me go inside before i go into your stomach. and i cum inside you. feeling everything leave and enter you. loveing you, embracing you.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 11, 2020 12:54 am

My breath catches on a gasp and on instinct my legs tightened against you and pulled you tight against me, my chest heaving my head fell back, pulling your head down until it was nestled against my neck, shivering as your lips brushed mine and I groaned. I shivered beneath you before pulling your head back up and kissing you hard, my legs tightening and relaxing, thrusting you deeper and urging you faster as I nibbled at your lip, my tongue teasing yours, my nails raking up your back.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:05 am

There is only a brief moment of relief and calm, im still hard and again full of animalistic rage and vigor from the pain. idk why but its intincual and primal in me. even feeling you leak, i go faster, as if your body is not excepting and inviting me to go harder. so i go faster. and faster. squeazing you against me, hearing and feeling your breath. tighint every muscle i can muster and my abs start to burn, but i push through it. like a runners high, the animalistic side of me is no more come to the self pain, but than marine side of me to keep going takes into effect, and i pin your arms down. even with you trying to resist. infact the resisting brings about the animal, predator, hunter side back, and i keep going. wanting you to squirt and cum on my dick. hoping you do as i feel my abs go numb. but a the second wind from hormones and pain helps/

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:17 am

I whimper and whine, my fists tightening on the fabric of the couch as I squirm beneath you, my chest heaving as I was helpless beneath you, wanting to run my hands over your sweat soaked body and unable to touch you. I arched into you, holding your gaze and biting my lips as I let my eyes roll, teasing you and urging you to give into what you held back and fall off the edge with me. My leg wound with yours, pushing my hips up to meet yours and thrust you deeper and harder. Your name falls from my lips, dissolving into a groan of pleasure as I shudder beneath you.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:29 am

I put your legs on my shoulders again, i grab your shoulder and back of your head. kiss you and your folded up underneath me, and continue to go all the way out and all the way in, balls deep, and just barely the tip in. over and over. fast. thrusting so that every thrust in i hear a pause in your breath. faster and fster wanting you to squirt again. i kiss you again and grab the couch as my abs burn and start to tire. I feel the urge to cum again, kreep up, so i try to focus on basket ball which helps momentarily and i hear you stuggle for breath as i go faster..and faster...urging you to cum for me.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:44 am

My breath shutters as everything in me tenses and my eyes roll back as you push us to the edge and pull us over. My nails rake across your skin and my head falls back as all of the tension left me and my body shuddered against you. My chest heaved as I rested my forehead against you, feeling both of our muscles shake, our sweat soaked bodies creating friction, making my muscles twitch slightly and my eyes flutter shut.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:50 am

basket ball no longer works and each pump draws me closer to climax. grabbing the couch with big fists. pressing you int the couch with every thrust. i cant excape the though that i love you. I burry my head into your chest, let out a grunt. As i cum again, i grab your face and kiss your lips focusing on their texture. a pull out and see you drip white.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:23 am

I shudder against you, our chests heaving together, our hearts pounding. A sigh of contentment leaves me as your lips meet mine, soft but steady, and I melt into you. I gently pull you down, settling your head on my heart, letting it soothe you, your weight on mine. My thighs twitched every once in a while, feeling you still within me. My breath shuttered out as I tried to calm my speeding heartbeat but I knew how futile it was. Just one look from you, one slight brush, and my heartbeat stopped and jumped, pounding against my chest no matter how hard I tried to hide it. Every nerve is attuned to you, an awareness of your presence that shivers across my skin, my breath quickening with every barest brush. You were the only one to ever bring me over that edge. You are my dreams made reality and my mind screamed it couldn't be real, that there was a trick somehow. But my heart didn't care, it belonged to you, every part of you; and yearned for your touch and your voice and the intensity in your gaze. I was terrified of losing you but I had fallen, fully and completely. I held you tight to me, feeling my heart pounding in my chest as my hand splayed across your skin, shaking slightly as I let out a slow breath. I took in a deep breath, your smell soothing me.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:38 am

My head rests on your naked chest, hearing your breath and heart beat. Matching mine with yours, subconsciencly and not on purpose. the thoughts of pure love flow through me. Id give and fo anything for this girl. If my death ensured her survival, id leap off a bridge without second thought. i wrap my arms around you and embrace you more. feeling you caress my body and imagine what you think. I feel tired and want to slip into sleep but dont want to lose time with you. So kiss your skin, in result to trying to calm you down too. slowly craving hot chocolate again but wanting to lick it off you in the same time because im not done worshipping you like a goddess. Wanting you to ride me but also very content to what all just took place. my heart and desires torn between more or rest and just sharing space with the woman i love, so i smile, not looking at you, but as i still rested my head on you.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:43 am

"I love you," I whisper softly. I sit up slightly, pulling you with me, my breath catching for a second as you shifted within me. A half-moan slipped from my lips as I lifted myself off of you before straddling your waist and sliding back down on you, my eyes fluttering shut at the feeling. My body shivered with remembered pleasure as I kiss you softly, slowly riding you up and down, drawing it out.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:55 am

i cant help but to moan out with pleasure as i feel you grind on me. my hands move from your hips to your chest and then back to your hips to help you grind. not doing any of the work, i can lay back and enjoy every sensation that you give me. "i love you too" i let out, no pitch or inflection, but a loud whisper, as you are draining any willpower i could muster with the display of dancing hormones and emotions.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:04 am

My skin shivered with every brush of your skin. I moved my hair to one side as I kiss along your skin, my tongue darting out to taste you before nipping it slightly, making my way up your neck. I rolled my hips into you, driving you deeper with every movement. I ran my hands up and down your chest, letting my nails barely scrap as I pulled them down. I hovered above you, barely teasing you, rotating my hips just letting you far enough in to feel the heat of my core. I let my breath tease across your skin. In one second I sucked on your neck, drawing it through my teeth as I rolled my hips into you, driving you deep and moaning against you at the feel, my body shuddering against you.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:17 am

My mind is full of pleasure. every movement you make on me is absolute bliss. feeling you tease me, just enough makes me shake, but then with the sweet relief of feeling your organs move when you sink your hips down shoots a wave a pleasure through my body. i shutter and moan involuntarily, submissive to your will now which is both exhilarating and terrifying. one time when you sink back down, i keep you down, leave you over so your boobs are against me, and i thrust my hips into you and have you moan. gaining little control back

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:25 am

I run my hands up your arms, clasping my hands with yours as I draw them behind your head. I squeeze them gently, wordlessly making you keep them there before running my hands back down as I kissed you. I hovered over you, keeping what you craved just barely out of reach, feeling your muscles shake with need. I let my lips follow a trail across your jaw and down your body, running my tongue along the play of your muscles, nipping slightly. I slid down your body, nibbling on your hip and inner thigh, letting my breath brush against your skin as my hands roamed your body. I ran my hand down your thigh, letting my thumb brush your balls as I slowly inched closer. I ran my tongue up along your length, swirling my tongue around the head of you before taking you completely into my mouth. I sucked in, squeezing your balls and your length as I did so, drawing up to your tip and swirling my tongue again before sucking you back in again.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:50 am

The warmth and pressure of you mouth is heavenly.my muscles tighten and tense as your mouth does tricks on me. Im struggling to keep my hands back, and sometimes bringing them to my head, but never beyond that. my hips start to move involuntarily, as to go deeper in you than youve allotted. You not knowing that head brings me to climax faster, continue to ammuse yourself with toying with me with your mouth. But as i get closer, the submissive side dies and when we lock eyes again, my hands on my head, and your mouth full of half my dick, you see that primal fire in my eyes again. You either were going to stop or momentarily break, but i break the rules and grab your head preventing you from breaking contact. look of slight panic falls on you which pleases me as i thrust up like your mouth was your pussy again, slamming my balls on your chin and the rest all down your throat. Thats all that was needed to send me over ther edge. and i linger there, preventing you from breathing, but so close i whisper "im cumming, just hold on" as i see your eyes roll to the back of your head i let out all i was carrying. feeling you attempt to gulp it down but my dick preventing that needed swallow.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:07 pm

I hummed, letting the sound vibrate against your skin as I give into you and suck harder, drawing out your pleasure. I moved my hand against you as my tongue swirled around your tip before sucking you in again, moving in time with your hips. I pull back just enough to swallow before taking you in again. As you finished I lifted my eyes to meet yours, slowly pulling back before licking my lips, swirling my tongue around your tip one last time, my eyes daring you to do something.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:49 pm

I lift you up to me by putting both hands under your arms so you mouth is in reach of mine. you missed some as a small drop hangs off you lip. i move my thumb over it than to your mouth to suck it off. Then I embrace your wet soft lips. Your tongue tastes slightly salty. I bite your neck again, leaving a visible mark, and thrust my hip into you. Still wanting you, still craving you. I turn you around aggressively letting out a slight growl with the use of force. Youre on your stomach. with my left hand i hold your chest down and my right penetrates you again, forcibly and deep. Feeling hot wet and warm you are. I lift up and twirl my 3 fingers in you while moving them in and out. I bite your ass as I do so, feeling your flesh in my mouth. I go faster and faster inside you. Going as far in as youd let me and out, playing with your cervix and clit. i want you to squirt on my hand again. and once youve given in to youre base desire, i put my fingers in your mouth for you to suck them clean again. As you twirl your tongue around my fingers, i lift up your hips and enter you again, balls deep, making you gasp for air. I use you. Not sure which hole i shoved myself inside you, but I use you. hearing you yell and moan. dominating you and controlling your twitches. You try to overpower, but i put my weight on you so you hear my breath in your ear, feel my abs tighten on your back. i put one arm around you in a slight choke hold and the other grabs your breast. I feel your warmth, your pulse, and every groan and twitch you let out.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:58 pm

My body shivers and shakes, lost in a haze of passion and need, all I could see and focus on was you. I groaned as you filled me deep and hard and whimpered as you pulled out and left me feeling empty. Your breath on my skin sent chills across my spine and my nails scraped the fabric as I moaned. My hips ground against you, begging for more as my heart pounds against my chest. Every touch sent waves of pleasure through me, the feeling of your teeth on my skin making me shiver. I was yours, fully and completely and I wouldn't have it any other way. My eyes rolled and I groaned and whimpered, I bit into your arm as you pushed us both closer and closer to the edge and everything in me tensed, begging for a release.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:06 pm

I cum. I twitch and pulse. you feel me pump into you and tighten when i do. I grunt and growl. thrusting as deep as i can in order to. I feel passion and kinship intune with you. Im yours and youre mine. When you feel me stop pumping, i slowly pull out and then roll over. i lay on the ground, off the couch, tired and content. still twitching and squirming from the experience. looking at you catch your breath and seeing me leak out of you onto your couch. Thoughts race my head, but all compilate to how much i love you and know youre the one ment for me. Slightly curious, always am, if youre satisfied or if you want more Razz

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:04 am

I slip off the couch and slide over to you, my muscles twitching as my heart pounded. Reaching you I let myself melt down besides you and curled over you, wrapping my legs with yours and snuggling into your arm with my head on your heart. “I love you,” I whispered, my voice barely audible as I laid on your chest, my hand splayed across your skin and watching your muscles react to my touch.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:57 am

"i love you too" i whisper back as i put one arm over you to hold you against me. "i love you so much" i whisper in a way not supposed to be heard but besides me in the wind. slight twitches from your touch space themself out as time puts distance between now and us making passion and love. I look down at you, smile, feeling content and happy that I have you in my life. Exhausted, I close my eyes, focusing on your warmth and touch on me and letting myself in meditative state, you only in my mind.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum