Writer's Block Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming home

2 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Coming home - Page 15 Empty Re: Coming home

Post by Admin Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:40 pm

I continued to tease you with faint touches and licks and nibbles until your muscles were taut with strain as you tried to hold yourself back. I gradually moved the teasing to your upper body, nibbling on the muscles in your arm and along your neck. Focusing the attention and anticipation of your nerves up your body. Once you were squirming beneath me and focused on the movements I was making I smirked slightly. I ran my tongue up along your shoulder then at the same time I bit into your shoulder, sucking your skin in through my teeth, I dropped my hips, slamming you into me completely to the hilt, knowing the action was completely out of the blue since I had redirected your focus, the blindfold only restricting your sight and heightening your pleasure.

Admin
Admin

https://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:47 pm

"Oh fuck!" I yell as I am overwhelmed with pleasure from you. I let go of the head board, and grab the bed. I whine and thrust into your pussy as you came down. My mouth gasps open trying to breath but is almost futile. "Oh my god babe!, I arch my back and grip the bed sheets like my life depends on it.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:14 pm

I nibble and lick on your jaw and neck as I rode you, rolling my hips to thrust you deeper each time I went down. My hands roamed your skin, my nails scraping slightly against your bulging muscles. I left a trail of marks along your body, claiming you as mine. I ran my hands down your arms then dragged my nails back up, purring with pleasure as you shook in response. Your body vibrates with sexual tension, a magnificent tiger barely tamed, barely held back.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 24, 2020 6:38 pm

The feeling of your nails, digging in my skin caused me to growl. Your warm wet pussy bouncing on my dick makes me shutter and and moan. I desperately try to hold back, almost ripping the bed sheets off. I thrust with every movement you make, shiver and growl at every touch.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 25, 2020 7:01 am

I moan as you thrust into me, pushing you deeper and making my eyes roll back. My breath shuddered out of me, your growl shivering up my spine. “I love you,” i said softly.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Sat Apr 25, 2020 3:18 pm

The blind fold heightens everything. "I love you more!" I say with a load moan. Shaking and tense from the sensations and the feeling. I'm in a dark heaven full of love and lust. Feeling you toy with my body is both pain and pleasure.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 10, 2020 9:35 pm

I run my tongue up your body, nibbling along your muscles. I place my lips next to your ear, letting my breath brush over your skin. “Do you?” I whisper. “How much do you love me?”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Mon May 11, 2020 11:07 am

I bite my lips as you whisper, the back of you hitting the tip and your whispers giving me chills, I bite my lips and death grip the bed. "Oh" I struggle to talk "so much" I say inbetween breathes and struggle. Mouth wide open. "I love you....so much" I ungrip the bed and move my hands up your body and grab your breasts then your back to force you to me for a kiss.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 12, 2020 1:31 pm

I moan as you pulled me to you hard, melting into you despite the fact that you broke the rules. I rolled my body against you, thrusting you deeper within me as my tongue danced with yours, demanding, begging for more.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Tue May 12, 2020 4:08 pm

I still keep the blindfold on, but move my hands up and down your canvas. You rolling your hips on and into me in a rhythmic way like an ocean. I can't help you moan against your lips and tongue. My hips thrust and move slightly with you to get more range and depth into and with you.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 12, 2020 6:01 pm

I hum in satisfaction, my eyes fluttering shut at the feeling of your hands running along my body. My hands roamed your skin and I dipped my head to nibble your skin, my breathe puffing out of me with each of your thrusts. My eyes flicked back and forth over your face and the blindfold still covering yours, allowing me to see all of you while preventing you from knowing. I trailed a finger across your skin, running it gently along your lips as my other hand splayed on your chest, feeling your muscles clench and release beneath it as our bodies moved against each other in perfect harmony.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Tue May 12, 2020 6:15 pm

My breath is heavy. Just in heaven, feeling how move and bend ontop of me. Rubbing against the inside of you, feeling you roll and nibble on me. Giving me extreme satisfaction. My mouth opens, but no sound escapes as I cant form anything besides a breath. I grab your breasts and squeeze as you nibble and force me deeper. Then I grab you ass as you have me fill you completely.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 12, 2020 6:22 pm

My chest rumbles slightly as I pulled myself to hover above you, running my tongue along the lines of your muscles and nibbling your skin, exploring you as my heat teased you. I let my core roll around your tip, teasing you with my heat and closeness. I move my trail up your neck and along your jaw, letting my lips hover over yours, my breath mixing with yours. I kiss you hard, my tongue pushing in to push for dominance as I dropped myself onto you, arching my back and rolling my hips forward to push you in deeper. I placed my hand at the nape of your neck and urged you to sit up so I could to continue to kiss you and push you still deeper, increasing the speed and our combined pleasure.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Tue May 12, 2020 6:43 pm

I press myself up to sit up with you. To continue to kiss and makeout. As I sit up and I feel us slide closer together. Our lips lock and as you continue to roll your hips and drive us forward. My hands go from propping me up to your back. running them down while pressing in to keep myself up. In between kisses I whisper "I love you"

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 12, 2020 6:48 pm

I wrap my legs around you while relaxing them, keeping me close to you while relaxed open enough to take you in completely. My hand stayed on the nape of your neck, keeping you upright as my abs (or slight lack of them) clenched slightly. I moaned against your lips as you rubbed against the inside of me, filling me completely and creating a delicious friction enough to send shivers across my skin. “I love you too,” I whisper breathlessly as I picked up the speed slightly, loving the friction of us moving but hating the feeling of you outside of me.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Tue May 12, 2020 7:37 pm

I love being inside you. Your heat pulls out my pleasure and clamping on me. Feeling your skin against mine. Your nipples against my chest. Your lips against mine. You increase in speed and I feel me cumming on. You drawing out and urging me to climax. I moan and press into your body with my hands. Going to your shoulders and underneath your hair.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 12, 2020 7:43 pm

I moan with you, the heat of your hands and the friction between us driving me crazy as I increase the speed, my body begging you for more. My hand cupped your jaw, the fabric of the blindfold brushing against my skin slightly and you pulse within me, my breath catching in response for a second before I wiggled against you. I increased our speed to as fast as I could go in this position, my tongue pushing in to dance and challenge yours, my hands roaming your body, my nails scraping every so slightly against your skin, setting your nerves on fire from your heightened senses.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Tue May 12, 2020 10:18 pm

I bite your lip. And with my hands on your shoulders, I cant take anymore, your milking me, and I push you down and hold you down as I release in you. You pulsing and continuing to draw out my cum. My dick moving and pulsing inside you. Filling you. And I grunt as you drain me.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 13, 2020 6:57 am

My breath shudders out as you pulse within me and I moan with you, melting against you, my body supported by your grip on my shoulders. I lean my forehead against yours, our breath mixing as my core continued to pulse gently around you. I placed my hands on your jaws, running my thumb over your cheek before I kissed you softly, savoring the feel of your lips on mine as I gently pulled off the blindfold.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Wed May 13, 2020 10:39 pm

The new sight let's me look upon you as our lips and tongues intertwine. I lean forward and slowly shimmy to the side of the bed until my legs hang off the bed. I kiss down your neck, put both hands on your ass and I stand up. I slowly bounce you up and down feeling you drip off me. I suck your neck and press you into me so your nipples scrape as you move up and down on my body.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 13, 2020 10:46 pm

My arms wrapped around your neck and a slight shiver ran up my spine at the teasing sensation. My tongue danced with yours, my legs wrapped around you before I let my head fall back slightly, feeling your lips on my neck, my breath shuttering out of me.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Wed May 13, 2020 11:42 pm

I bounce you up and down. The slamming back down on me, balls deep, then me thrusting deep back into you to lift you up. Over and over. Biting your neck, and sinking my teeth into you. Feeling your insides rub again me as we bounce. I move to the wall and lean against it as support. Forming a base for which you can move your hips without worry of you coming off or me slipping out.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed May 13, 2020 11:47 pm

I moan each time you slam back within me, screaming out your name as your teeth it into me, claiming me. I leaned my head against the wall as I felt your muscles shift beneath your skin as you slammed me onto you.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Thu May 14, 2020 12:19 pm

I let gravity do half the work. And I just thrust up into you. Letting you fall back on me. But you never get that much up, almost always I'm just all the way in you. I jut drop faster than gravity so fall slightly. I make fists on the wall as my abs begin to burn

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri May 15, 2020 8:37 pm

I brace myself on your shoulders, holding your head to me as my breath shuttered out of me. The wall was frigid against my heated body, my skin flushed, my mind in a haze of pleasure, my world narrowed down to only you. My legs tended around your hips, itching to drive you deeper, harder, faster. I leaned my head back against the wall, feeling your breath on my chest, making me shiver and my core pulse around you.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum