Writer's Block Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coming home

2 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Coming home - Page 14 Empty Re: Coming home

Post by Jatalbott Thu Apr 23, 2020 2:48 pm

"Not yet" I whisper in your ear, you still blindfolded. I stick four fingers in you from my other hand while I put the other three in your mouth to suck. You feel the 4 stretch you but you cant gasp or the 3 fingers will go deep in your throat. "You'll have to scream and beg" I vibrate viciously in you as you squirt all over my hand. Making me moan "again!" I say as I bite your inner thigh, still vibrating my hand in you. I take my hand out of your mouth and cover your nose and mouth so you cant breath. "You'll have to scream for it baby" I bite your other inner thigh. I stop vibrating, take 2 fingers out of your tight pussy. And twirl the other two around your cervix as my thumb rubs ans taps your clit. I suck on your legs, pulling your skin to my teeth. I uncover your mouth and nose so you can breath once again. I envy you, the senses taken away and movement gone. Your pleasure must be wild. But I wouldn't trade places with you, for I love the control. The rage and passion fills me and I growl. I start sucking, licking, biting, and eating you out so you squirt on my face. I lift up, dripping. "Again, I want you shivering and screaming love"

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 23, 2020 3:22 pm

I moaned against you, sucking hard on the fingers in my mouth, mimicking sucking on your cock, feeling heat lance through my body and your hips press into me in response the fingers within me stilling for just a second before you went back to teasing me. My mouth opens on a gasp, back arching as much as it could as you teased my clit and pushed your fingers deep within me. I moaned as your thumb tapped, sending shivers up my spine. Each unexpected bit into my skin making me whine with need, heat spiking straight to my core, making it pulse and throb. A shiver ran up my spine at your words, my eyes rolling slightly and the whisper of your breath on my skin, goosebumps racing across my skin. With my sight gone, every other sense was completely heightened, so painfully aware and on alert for your touch and presence that your growl shivered up my spine and when your tongue pushed its way within me along with your fingers i screamed your name, my body tensing as my eyes rolled back and my back arched, trying to raise my hips and urge you deeper and faster. “Aaron ppleeaassee,” I whined, panting with need as my body burned hot. “Please just fuck me. Oh GOD please Aaron. Claim me.”

Admin
Admin

https://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:40 pm

As soon as you finished your words I slam my cock into you. The tip of my dick passed your cervix and pressing the back of you. I hum when I do. Then to a snarl to be followed up by pinching your nipples with one hand while toying with your clit with the other. In and out, I thrust and pull out, feeling every cell and ridge inside you. Your warm throbbing pussy with my hard cock inside you. "Oh fuck" I whisper as I begin to pick up speed and put more weight on you.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 23, 2020 5:50 pm

My head fell back and I moaned, the anticipation and fulfillment setting my body on fire. Your snarl shivered up my spine making my body thrum. I pull against the restraints, arching my back to push into your touch, moaning at the feeling of your hands roaming my body and your strength slamming into me. You pushed me higher and higher until I screamed your name with release, dissolving into a moan of pure ecstasy. Your weight pressed into me, your heat fogging my mind in pleasure and I panted, my breath shuttering out of me as I squirmed beneath you. “More,” I gasped, my words dissolving into a moan. “Aaron please more. Harder. P-please.” I begged, every fiber of my being craving you on a soul deep level. I surrendered to you, my eyes fluttering shut beneath the blindfold, tilting my head up and to the side, offering my neck as I arched into you, begging you to claim me in every way down to my soul.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:01 pm

I keep picking up speed. It was a slow steady increase in frequency. To a point where I was pumping you 7-8 times a second. The bed was shaking, slamming against the wall. Your neighbors definitely were either getting annoyed or impressed by how long, and how much we can just fuck. I cover your mouth so you cant breath again. I pinch your nipples with the other. Pulling on them and twisting. I snarl again. And I slow down. But each thrust in uses my whole weight. All my power and weight into you via my cock. I could see me via your gut, me rearranging your guts. Each thrust in makes you lose breath.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 23, 2020 6:08 pm

My wrists got raw as I strained against them, my nails scraping against the wood boards as my grip tightened. I waited a second before in the middle of your thrusts I pushed back, slamming you hard all the way in me, deeper than you have ever gotten and my eyes rolled as I screamed your name, my back arching up into you, my breath shuddering out of me.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:15 pm

"FUCK!" I yell. I feel you stretch and bend to me, as I rearrange your organs. "I fucking love you" as we do that again and again and again. Pushing you to your physical limit, as my dick goes in your womb. "I'm going to cum" I pull out and in mid breath of you I shove myself down your throat as I slap your pussy over and over so you squirt, it goes up and dropped down you, and as you scream and struggle from you squirting and cumming, I shoot my load in you, causing you to choke on me and my dick.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:21 pm

I jerked as you thrust into my mouth, having been unable to see you moving. It only took a second before I gave in to you and moaned, sucking on your cock and swirling my tongue around you. I sucked hard, milking you and pulling you over the edge with me again and again, demanding more from you. My legs shook from being tied and restrained for so long, my body yearning to be able to touch you again while craving you inside me.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:55 pm

I continue to slap you but then also pinch you on your body as I continue to cum and you milk me. But I pull out so the las bit gets on your face. I hum in satisfaction. "What if I just left you like this" I say wiping the cum to lips. But not letting you lick. Instead I put it in your pussy by fingering you again. "Just left you like this," i twirl your cervix "all tied up," i play with your clit, "for me to play with," I play with your nipples, flicking them, "and abuse?" And i put my cock back in your throat as far as I could go. Stopping only when you started to choke and heave. Then I covered your nose. And I waited here, playing with your clit for a minute before pulling out of your throat, keeping your nose plugged, waiting for you to get 2 breaths, before going rich back in again in mid breath in. I began streatching you out again by seeing how far I can stick my hand in you. Again not passed the knuckles, but it had been a good 45 sec so I pull out again. Letting you breath a little more. "Because I absolutely love this" and go right back in in mid breath out. My fingers dance around your insides, making you squirt yet again! "Theres my girls!" I pull out "breathe" and on your fourth breath I slam in so my balls hit your face and cum again. Still covering your nose. Once you milked me clean. I pull out, let go of your nose, unblindfold you and give you a kiss on the forehead.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:00 pm

I moan, the sound vibrating through you. I squirmed against the restraints as you teased me, whimpering with need, wanting you to fill me again. “Aaron,” I whined, pulling at the ropes around my wrist. I blinked as you removed the blindfold, letting me see again. My core was rung completely yet still pulsing with this yearning need, feeling empty without you. Every time you barely brushed my clit my core contracted and my hips rise to meet you, silently begging.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:14 pm

"So you want to stay like this?" I slam inside you again. "You move, how you want me to fuck you." I kiss you and as I do I undo one of your legs. I play with your clit as my dick throbs inside you. "Move your hips and make me orgasm inside you" I whisper as I undo your other leg. "If my girl does good, maybe she can get untied and" I gulp, "and tie me up and play with me" I slam inside you one more time before letting you take over some control.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:41 pm

I moaned each time you slammed into me, filling me and stretching me completely, and my breath shuddered out of me. I braced my arms on the headboard and pushed back against you, driving you in deeper as I wrapped my legs around you. My core throbbed as your tip brushed against me and my chest heaved with each breath. I rolled my hips, just barely letting you in before backing off as I pushed my hips towards yours. I mimicked sex without letting you fully in, just enough to tease you with a taste even though my hands were tied. I pushed my hips up towards yours to just let your tip in before rolling my hips, rubbing against you and rolling my core around your cock so you felt all of me and I moaned. I did it twice more, teasing both of us before I wrapped my legs around you completely and pulled your hips to mine just as my hips rose, slamming you in to your hilt, your balls smacking into my ass. I rolled my hips with you inside me, feeling your cock rub deliciously against my walls. My core clenched around you as I slowly pulled back, rolling my clit around your tip before slamming you back inside me, my head falling back, offering my neck as my breathing and heart picked up. I rolled my body against yours, feeling our skin brush as I wrapped my legs around you, slamming you inside me before teasing both of us over and over.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Thu Apr 23, 2020 9:51 pm

"Oh fuck" I exclaimed before pressing down you with my weight and cumming. My hands on your tits. I lean in to kiss you. Locking lips, embracing you, loving you. I thrust and pump and cum all inside you. While our tongues dance in out mouths and moans generate from us. I then bite your neck as I continue. You feel me filling you up and then it slowly leak out onto your ass. More than I've ever cum before. You pushed me over the edge and then some. I shook I filled you like a dessert. I pull out and my dick is covered in white cum as it pores out of you. My eyes close and I untie your wrists. "Fuck baby, my dick is covered." I fucking love you. You now free from the bonds.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:14 pm

The second my wrists were free I placed my hands on your jaw, pulling you down to kiss you, my tongue pushing forward to dance with yours. My hands roamed your skin as if starved and I let my nails scrape slightly. “I love you,” I whispered. I kissed you hard, as if you were as essential to my life as the very air we breathed, my arms wrapping around your neck.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:20 pm

I return the kiss falling down into you, feeling your skin against mine. As equals. I loved dominating but having you with me like this was another love. You were my woman. And I loved that. My eyes closed and focused on your chest against mine, our lips locked, your touch. It was like we floated in a universe of just us, where my mind went to.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:44 pm

I melted against you, kissing you more softly as I slowly rolled my hips against yours, my tongue is sync and I gently but your lip, slowly drawing it back. I blindly grabbed the blindfold and without taking my lips from yours, I tied it around you eyes. I placed a hand on your heart and slowly rolled us over. I laced my fingers with yours and slowly guided your hands behind your head before placing soft kisses down your jaw until I reached your ear. “Stay,” I whispered, my breath brushing your skin, my voice barely audible. I hovered my body over yours, leaving just enough room for your focused senses to feel the radiant heat from my skin without me touching you.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Thu Apr 23, 2020 10:59 pm

I humm, intrigued by the blindfold, since I've never been, "baby, I'd tie my hands, I dont know if I can stay" my dick twitched, still covered in white. The lack of sight heightening the feeling and feeling your heat drove me crazy.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 24, 2020 8:09 am

I lowered my head to softly kiss your chest, hovering after to let my breath brush over your skin. "No?" I asked, amusement in my voice as I moved down your body, keeping my body hovering over yours, my breath brushing over you as I let my fingers trail over your body, just barely touching your skin. I trailed my fingers and lifted them up, lightly tapping spots across your body before trailing them again as I moved down, kissing in some places. A smirk lifted the edges of my lips slightly as I watched your muscles twitch in response, your arms flexing and relaxing as you kept them over your head.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:14 pm

As my muscles twitch my hands continue to drop. "Baby, you'll need to tie my hands" I say as I struggle to bring them back up above my head. Each touch of you causes me to twitch and sigh. "Baby please," I say as an exhale "you'll need to tie my hands up" I grip the head border hard. Biting my lip.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 24, 2020 3:22 pm

I huff out a breath of laughter that you could feel but not see or hear. “But I so love seeing your internal struggle baby,” I whispered, listening to the wood creak from your grip before I lowered my head and ran my tongue straight up your cock without any warning.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:20 pm

I gasp for a moan, your tongue was a welcome surprise, I claw the head bored to keep my hands up and clench my abs to keep me tamed. "Baby please, it's so hard" I plead. Holding my hands up is much harder than having them bond and I want the tears to come from you not the struggle too. "Baby please, you're making me crazy"

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:45 pm

“Mmm that’s the point baby,” I whispered, moving to nibble on your hip bone a little, keeping my body hovered over yours, teasing you with the heat of my skin.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 24, 2020 4:53 pm

I can do nothing but squeeze my muscles and claw at the wood. I whine and whimper at your touch and feeling. The nibbling makes me moan and contract my muscles. "Please baby" I wine, "please give it to me"

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:20 pm

I practically purred with satisfaction while I hovered over you, teasing your skin with faint brushes across your body, using the blindfold to my advantage, running my tongue along your sternum. I wanted you squirming, to feel how I felt before I gave you satisfaction, before I gave you the teaser before changing the game. I blew gently across your skin, watching it raise goosebumps and your abs contract in response. Watching you bite your lip I moved up slightly and tilted my head before running my tongue up your neck then nibbling on your ear.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jatalbott Fri Apr 24, 2020 5:24 pm

I hated this and loved this at the same time, powerless by choice. All I can do is try to control my breathing but even that was up in the air and subject to what you do on me and to me. I shake here and there to tour touch and every time I feel your heat on my dick I squirm.

Jatalbott

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum