Writer's Block Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

2 posters

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next

Go down

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest - Page 4 Empty Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:16 am

Misty looked up at him, her eyes clear and unguarded. “I’m not the one that needs strength today Silver,” she said. “You eat I’ll be fine. I just don’t want to disturb the kits since they’re sleeping.” She licked the kits gently when one of them stirred.

Admin
Admin

https://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest - Page 4 Empty Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:48 am

"Girls, it's time to eat." Silver spoke softly. The two kits popped their heads up, sniffing the air. They pranced over to Silver and the rabbits. "Eat your fill, you two." Silver beckoned to Misty. "You need to eat. I will eat last." He saw the look of concern on her face. "You don't need to worry, I didn't survive this long on my own for nothing, and I certainly didn't best a bear to lose a fight to an unorganized pack if wolves like this."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:20 am

Misty pulled herself to her feet once the kits moved and stretched before shaking out her coat. She was hungry but had lived so long on her on she wasn't used to someone taking care of her. Flicking an ear she followed the kits, stopping to lick Silver's chin and meet his eyes. "Thank you," she said softly. Moving past him to eat some of the rabbit she took just a little, knowing she could always eat later. "Now eat Silver. You need your strength. The pack won't take kindly to you overthrowing one of the oldest ruling families in the forest." Misty sat, curling her tail around her paws as she started the clean the kits as if they were her own pups. "What are you going to do if you win? This fight goes completely against your plans to leave here as soon as you could. And I know there is a reason for doing this Silver, and it's not to teach Shadow a lesson. You wouldn't possibly endanger the kits for something so small." Misty focused on cleaning the kits, scared of the answer he could give and the intensity in his gaze, her ears flicking as she awaited his response.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:00 am

Misty's affection threw Silver off for a moment. He wasn't sure how to respond. As for why he challenged the alpha, it was pure instinct. "I found a treasure here." Silver stated in a soft tone. "This treasure has been trampled on by a pack not deserving of it, lead by a mongrel high on himself." He paused, seeing the expression on Misty's face. "Your job is to protect these two, that's why you need your strength. My job is to claim and protect this treasure." He spoke of treasure, but his tone made it clear what he was truly talking about. "I cannot claim this treasure without claiming this territory."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:07 am

Misty lifted her eyes to meet his. "Silver I haven't been part of a pack for a long time," she said shyly. "If you're looking for an alpha female I'm not it. I'm considered crazy and weird by almost the entire pack and I don't have the strength you think I have." She sighed, her head dipping slightly. She turned her head to the kits, nuzzling them gently, almost sadly. "When you control the pack I will have to live on the outside, as I always have. Or the pack will never accept you." She touched her muzzle to his for a second before stepping back, her ear flicking back. "I will protect your kits during the fight Silver," she said. "But then I need to wake up to reality and return to my den." She gave him a sad smile before turning to go deeper into the cave and laying down, curled into a small ball as the loneliness she had pushed away for so long started creeping in.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Jan 18, 2018 10:25 am

Silver followed her. With a strong and gentle tug, he threw her on his back and dragged her out of the corner. "You don't get off that easy." He said bluntly. "You followed me here. You don't get to check yourself out." Her sudden shift in attitude annoyed him. Instead of getting angry, however, he did something he didn't expect to do, he returned her affection. "Let me worry about the pack. I have more than enough strength for both of us."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:13 am

Misty yelped in surprise when he picked her up. “Silver!” she huffed. “What are you doing?” She started wiggling her body back and forth trying to shimmy off his back. “I followed you here to keep you safe, not to be brought back into the pack,” she snipped, her ears pinning in the first sign of her sharp, sarcastic side coming out since she first confronted Silver. “You can’t force them to like me.”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Jan 18, 2018 11:34 am

"It's not a matter of them liking you." Silver said matter of fact tone. "First of all, they don't know who I am. When anyone finds my name, it changes their minds on a lot of things." Silver's voice was solemn. "I see it, in their eyes and in their souls." Silver shook his head. "That alpha still doesn't know what he has gotten himself into."
Silver gently laid Misty on the cave floor. The kits immediately jumped on her and squeaked, "Mama."
Once again, Silver's voice took the tone he had before. He knew exactly what he was doing and nothing would sway him. He walked over to the buck and ate his fill. The cool temperatures of the cave kept the meat preserved.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 12:09 pm

Misty looked up at him. "Those stories don't mean anything. They're rumors that were spread farther than they should have. Your actions in the present determine your fate and who you are. You should acknowledge your past but not be ruled by it. Besides, I know your name and it hasn't changed my mind on anything," she said. Misty sighed as the kits called her Mama again, she had given up trying to convince them otherwise. "Silver even if you take control of the pack successfully, you know they'll never accept me. I'm too different. There's a reason I live outside pack territory in a cave by myself." She walked up beside him, wanting to be next to him but denying herself the right to lean into him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:03 pm

"I told you, not all the stories are true, but I can tell you, most of them are." Silver's tone was still solemn. "The bear, the Rouge Pack, the hunters. Those stories are true. I have the scars to prove it." Silver parted the fur on his flank revealing a gunshot wound. "The rouge pack were the ones who killed my family. My father was the Alpha wolf Bloodfang. He was killed before my eyes." Silver's tone didn't waiver. He stared off into the distance as he spoke. "The bear was another territory dispute." The more scars he showed Misty, the more he could sense her shiver. "The only wolf I killed was the leader of the Rouges Pack. He killed my father and in battle, he left me no choice. I broke every other rouge." Only the rumors that I kill on sight are false, but all my fights, all my victories are true." He walked over to Misty. "You are desperate for me to trust you, you want to help in anyway you can to keep us safe, but there is no safer place than by my side." At this he noticed her hesitation to lean on him. He hooked her with his muzzle and pulled her close to him, their hearts beating together. "Trust me to do what I know to be right." His voice was strong but soothing.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:11 pm

Misty shivered at the feeling of his fur brushing hers and their hearts beating in sync. At first she tried to keep herself rigid and distant but very quickly she melted into him, leaning against him, borrowing his strength. She lifted her muzzle slightly to bury her head in his fur, letting out a deep breath. "I don't want you to get hurt Silver," she whispered, her nose twitching to inhale his scent while her ears starting flicking. "I don't want any of you to get hurt. But how do you expect them to make them accept me. What are you going to do once you defeat the pack Silver? I thought you were running from something?" Misty curled her tail around his back leg, not wanting to leave him.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:41 pm

"I never said I was running from anything." Silver stated. "I never stay in one place long. I haven't found anything worth staying in one place for." He continued to hold her close to him.
The kits were playing near the entrance of the cave. One of them squeaked, "Papa!"
Silver had noticed the shift in the breeze that brought in the faint scent of a wolf pack. There was about ten new scents along with the three scents Silver was already aware of. "It is almost time. You and the kits should watch from the entrance of the cave. They need to see me in battle, as I did my father. Bloodfang the Benevolent was a kind and just Alpha, but he was a strong warrior when he needed to be. I will honor my Father's name, and the name of the Northern Pack. Today, the North and the East shall become one." Silver gave Misty one last nudge and a lick. He rose to his feet, stepping over the kits, he walked out to greet those who would be his pack.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:37 pm

Misty nuzzled Silver's fur as he walked away before gathering the kits in front of her, wrapping her tail around them to keep them safe. As the pack approached her old feelings of loneliness returned and her ears starting flicking rapidly as her nervousness increased the closer they got. Her nervous habit only prompted more whispers to rise as the pack made fun of her and Misty's head involuntarily dipped in embarrassment.

Shadow led his pack into the clearing, his head high and his pitch black fur glinting in the sunlight as his golden eyes flashed with fire. As he stopped in front of Silver, his eyes flicked over to where Misty sat and anger flooded his gaze. Shadow's hackles raised slightly and he flicked his ears, signaling to the pack to spread out in a circle. "Alright intruder, state your challenge for the whole pack to hear," he snapped, his muzzle held high.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:42 pm

Silver walked stoically to the center. He heard the jeers and whispers of the pack. "First, what is the name of the alpha that I challenge? His voice was strong, confident, and unrelenting.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:46 pm

Shadow's lips lifted slightly in an arrogant sneer. "I am Shadow of the High Moon Pack of the Eastern lands," he proclaimed, his voice echoing around the clearing and the pack howled in response. "Adhere to our deal intruder. Release my sister."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:57 pm

"High Moon Pack, huh?" Silver wasn't impressed. He caught the eyes of the two wolves that came during the night. "I see you delivered my message. I wanted the whole pack here."
One if the kits piped up, "Papa!"
There was more laughter from the pack, a fox calling a wolf Papa. All but the two messengers laughed.
Silver decreed, "I challenge Shadow of the High Moon Pack. In fact, I challenge the entire High Moon Pack. I see, thirteen? Any wolf I break will fall under my command." Silver's voice was like thunder in the trees. The two messengers began to quiver, they were certain of death just the night before at the jaws of this wolf. "I am Silver of the Northern Pack."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:05 pm

Misty froze as she heard Silver challenge the entirety of the High Moon Pack. What is he thinking? she thought, stunned. Her adopted pack were some of the strongest fighters in the entire forest. Their pack was known throughout the world and travelers from all over sought to learn from them. Misty had been found by Shadow’s parents after her entire pack had been killed, a secret only her adopted parents knew about. She whined nervously, her ears flicking, causing some of the pack to see her and laugh, others sneered at the reject pup that they had run out of their pack.

Shadow snarled, his teeth glinting white against his black fur. “I accept this challenge, my pack as my witness. Now release my sister so we can finish this, Silver of the Northern Pack,” he said, his voice a sneer.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:14 pm

"If you want her, you go through me." Silver declared. The two messengers bowed in defeat before the fight started. Just hearing his name was enough for them. They moved over to where Misty sat with the kits. They became apologetic to her. The rest of the pack jeered at them. The big one spoke. "We fought him last night, even with all of us, we can't hope to win."
Silver spoke, "Looks like it's down to eleven." He stood firm in the center as the remaining pack members surrounded him. Shadow seemed to stay back.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:22 pm

Shadow's ears flicked in calculated movements, communicating with his pack. His lean muscles shifted under his coat as the pack completely surrounded Silver. Shadow stood firm with his pack, his hackles slightly raised. Suddenly his ears shot up and forward and the pack lunged forward as one, all headed for the same target, Silver. Teeth flashed and snarls echoed through the trees, clearing wildlife for miles. The pack's unity was as clear as their infamous black fur, shared by the whole pack, which only made Misty's light grey and silver fur stand out even more.

Misty's muscles trembled as she watched the pack leap for Silver as a single, unified unit. She had seen this pack fight before but never with the intent to kill that they had this morning. She whined deep in her throat as her ears flicked with an intensity she couldn't control.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:35 pm

Silver studied each of the eleven wolves. Their movements were predictable. They were slow. Silver thought back to when he fought the Rouge Pack. Twenty-five wolves compared to the High Moon, now numbering only eleven. Silver picked out the biggest of the pack first. He lept at the brute taking the scruff of the big wolf's neck and slammed him into two of the others. Cracks sounded as bones broke from the force of impact. The High Moon was down to eight in a flash. Silver stated calm, he calculated every move, he tracked each of the remaining eight wolves.
The smaller messenger looked at Misty. "Is that really Silver of the Northern Pack? Silver the Savage?" She believed it was, but was looking for confirmation.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:46 pm

Misty winced at crack that echoed through the clearing. Though she knew this was necessary, she was a healer at heart and hated any living thing being hurt. Turning to Nightmare she huffed. "Silver is not a savage," she said, her words countered as another bone cracked.

Shadow hung back on the outskirts of the pack, directly them with silent messages passed through ear and muscle movements. He was furious that some loner wolf was defeating his pack mates as if they were mere pups. Well the High Moon Pack wasn't only known for their fighting skill. There was a reason all their pups were born with the signature pitch black fur. Shadow stalked along the treeline, invisible to the wolves fighting below.

Misty's eye caught on the slightest movement at the bend of the cave. Her ears perked, stilled for the moment as she focused on finding what she had seen. Shadow? she thought. Following her adopted brother's gaze she found him focused on Silver, who was currently fighting multiple of the pack, with no idea he was being set up. Misty quickly turned, hiding the precious kits in a secluded dip next to the cave entrance. "Stay there my girls. Mommy has to teach her brother a lesson," she said softly, giving each of them a lick before loping fast and stealthily to Shadow. Just as he leaped for Silver, Misty slammed into his side, knocking him directly off course and landing in a heap just outside the circle of fighting wolves.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Jan 18, 2018 3:56 pm

"Misty! Get back to the kits!" Silver said quickly. He continued to pick off the High Moon. Soon eight became five, then five became three. Silver looked around... "Where is Shadow?!" Silver questioned as he took down the two remaining members, leaving only Shadow. "Get back to the kits!" Silver called again. He was still calm, but with the kits unprotected, he became slightly agitated. "Your pack has been defeated. They are mine to command. You're next Shadow of the High Moon Pack. Show yourself! Or don't, I will find you either way, coward."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 5:48 pm

Misty crow hopped backward, gathering the kits under her but stood with her hackles raised as she snarled at Shadow. For every step he took forward she took one back until they were both in the cave, hidden from the view of all the fighters. “Shadow please,” Misty pleaded, fighting to keep the kits behind her as far away from Shadow as she could.

Shadow pinned his ears back as his hackles rose. “How DARE you,” he snarled. “My family took you in and raised you as their own and this is how you repay them? By denning up with some murdering mongrel?”

Misty hit the back wall of the cave, instinctively curling her tail protectively around the kits. “Shadow I....” she stammered, her ears flicking back and forth as she looked for a way out. Suddenly she stopped dead. Using her paw she gently nudged the kits into the partially blocked tunnel where only they were small enough to fit. Lifting her muzzle Misty stared straight at Shadow, her eyes hard as diamonds as she dared him to hurt her. The kits were safe, that’s all that mattered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:25 pm

Sounds echoed from the cave. Silver had broke every wolf except Shadow, it was his turn. Silver looked around and the wolves on the ground. Each wolf bowed their head on defeat. Silver remained calm, but there was a rage that grew inside of him at the thought of something happening to Misty and the Kits. He entered the dark part of the cave. His white eyes nearly lit up the cave. He found Shadow and his rage grew as he watched Shadow threaten Misty. "There you are." Silver said as he grabbed Shadow by the hole leg and dragged him out of the cave. He threw the black wolf out into the clearing in front of the broken pack. The true difference in size became apparent as Silver towered over Shadow.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:34 pm

Misty ran out after Silver, keeping weight off of her right paw from where she twisted it trying to keep Shadow from hurting Silver. She didn't know how but somehow Silver had weaseled his way into her heart, a place no one had ever gotten before. She would do anything for him and the kits. She didn't know what would happen now that Silver had control of the pack but she would always be there for him, even if it had to be from a distance.

Shadow pulled himself up to his feet, his coat bearing evidence of his scrap with Misty. He bared his teeth in a snarl at Misty as she came out of the cave. "You're a traitor Misty!" he snarled. "A traitor to this entire pack and to our parents' memory."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 32 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18 ... 32  Next