Writer's Block Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

2 posters

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest - Page 24 Empty Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Admin Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:39 am

"It's called clothing," Jack said. "And yes you need to wear it or you'll be arrested. It doesn't do well to stand out unless you want questions asked about you. Are you prepared for that?"

"I'm sure we can handle the situation Mr. Jack," Misty said, her soft-spoken voice speaking up for the first time. She had gathered the kits into her arms, wanting them near her where she could protect them. She could understand why Silver wanted to talk to these humans but that did not mean she liked being in this unfamiliar form or following these unfamiliar rules.

Admin
Admin

https://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest - Page 24 Empty Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:47 am

Ember was eager to experience this new adventure, but she could sense Misty's reservations. Ember reached behind Silver and took Misty's hand.
"It will be just the three of us." Declared Silver. "Any more, and it could rouse suspicion. Our kits will come with us." Silver reached over and picked up one of the fox kits. "These are our children." Silver spoke using a human word. Silver looked around. "Barron, you will be in charge until the others return. Then I ask you to advise young Krix and help him to grow as a leader. Shadow, you will serve as Barron's second in command. I trust you fully to protect this forest in my place."
Ember became a bit more excited, her hair glowed a bright orange, almost yellow. Silver took notice. "But first, Ember, you must take your Spirit walk." Silver spoke to Ember, and meant it for Ember, but he also meant it for one other individual there. He gave a quick glance to Sasha that was only noticeable to her. "In four days time." Silver spoke to Jack. "We will be ready to see your world. In turn, I hope that you would pay us the same coutesty and live here for a time and learn our ways. This could give you a better understanding of way of life."

Clover struggled to figure out what she was supposed to do. All she had was her thoughts. No vision. No sound. No voice. She began to feel as though she was going mad. Then a new thought formed in her head. Her heart, was in the opportunity. "I KNOW WHERE MY HEART IS!" She yelled, finally her voice broke the silence. "My heart is in the opportunity to help others. To bring peace and tranquility to those around me. To be a beacon of hope. To love and cherish those around me! I want to live! Not for myself, but for those I love!"
The voice echoed once more. "Then you are free."
Clover lifted herself out of the water, the rush of the Desert air filled her lungs. She ran to Krix and immediately jumped on him.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:05 am

Jack's mouth opened and closed a couple of times before he talked at the same time Sasha yelped out words. "Silver I do not know if that would be possible unfortunately," Jack said.
"Silver we can't just leave the camp for days!" Sasha barked. Jack looked down at Sasha then back up at Silver, his brow furrowing as Sasha clamped her mouth shut and laid her head down, her ears flat against her head. Finally Jack continued, his words drawing out, "Us humans have different rules about disappearing for days when we have a job to do. I can talk to my superiors but unfortunately I cannot guarantee they would allow me to leave, as much as I am honored by your invitation."

Krix leaped up as he saw Clover's brown coat break the surface of the water. Almost immediately after Clover's weight slammed into him, almost knocking him over. "Clover!" he barked, laughter and happiness in his voice as he wrapped his neck around hers, breathing in her scent. "You're ok," he whispered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:25 am

"Congratulations, both of you." Tortaro declared. You both passed all three tests. You will find that the spirits have bestowed great gifts upon you. Use them wisely. Now, we must be off, I sense there are great things happening in this forest.

"Very well, in four days, we will be ready to enter your world." Silver agreed. He knew the rules would be different. He accepted that fact willingly.
"How do we get these clothes?" Asked Ember. She kept playing with her hair, but looked down at her human body. "I like how this feels, not sure what the point is in that false fur."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 01, 2018 3:31 am

Misty smirked as Jack's face turned bright red. Kudos to him for not looking down, she thought as she met Silver's eyes, amusement in her gaze.

"I will have Sasha come into the woods to meet you with clothes. My dog will be with her as protection," Jack said.

"The point is modesty," Sasha muttered under her breath, her head still resting on her paws.

Krix nuzzled Clover. "Come on Clover," he said. "Let's go join the others."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:20 am

Ember looked at Sasha. She kept saying that, but there was no concept of that in the forest. They had no word for. Ember looked back at Jack. It was clear human females had strange affects on human males. To her, she found a new game. 'I wonder who will turn red faster, Jack or Sasha.' She thought to herself. She continued to play with her hair with her free hand, still holding Misty with the other.
Very well." Agreed Silver. "I look forward to meeting this Sasha." Silver laughed to himself in his mind. He had figured out Sasaha was living two lives.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:00 am

Sasha glared at Silver until Jack put a hand on her back and told her to settle. “Alright I shall have her meet you at the edge of the forest in four days then,” he said. Jack grabbed Star’s reins and swung into the saddle, the leather squeaking with his weight. “It was nice meeting you Silver. Come Sasha.” Sasha stood and circled Star once before looking back to meet Silver’s eyes for a second. “Sasha,” Jack’s voice warned. Sasha blinked and turned back to Jack, loping to his side.

Misty shifted her eyes to look at Silver. “Well that was definitely an interesting interaction,” she mused. She pulled Ember closer to her by the grip she had on Ember’s hand. “What’s got you all excited huh?” Misty asked her, laughter in her voice.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:28 am

Silver leaned back, laying on top of Ember and Misty. Looking up, he thought to himself how never a more beautiful sight had been seen.
Ember laughed as Misty pulled her closer and when Silver leaned into them. "This new adventure is going to be amazing!" Ember declared.
"As long as you two are at my side, we will find a way." Silver stated with his voice filled with love. The two kits began pouncing on Silver, wanting to play. Their time wouldn't last long, however. Ember needed to make her journey.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:24 am

As Jack and Sasha traveled home neither acted particularly different, even once they reached the station. But Sasha couldn't help but feel as though Jack was watching her much more closely and every once in a while when she would glance over at him, he was watching her with a peculiar expression on his face. Sasha hung her head slightly and sighed. Well this should make things interesting, she thought.

Misty smiled at her two mates but it was a sad one, not quite making it to her eyes. She was worried; for her family, for her home. Both were in jeopardy and now they were entrusting a great secret to a human and his dog, a partial wolf one at that but still a dog.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:04 pm

The other leaders made it back to the clearing. Silver explained everything. When he got to the shifting part, Tortaro let out a laugh. He then proceeded to shift into a human. Tortaro wasn't a very large human, older in appearance, and he hunched a bit. He soon shifted back. "This was a secret technique the spirits gave me long ago. I had taught Krix's parents how to shift. It appears this Sasha taught you before I could." Tortaro found amusement in this. He had lived for so long, sometimes generations blended together. "It is good you three are willing to risk entering their world. I lived there once too."
Everyone was surprised to hear this. "Why not speak of this til now?"
"Some things in the past you just want to forget." Responded Tortaro.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 01, 2018 1:14 pm

Krix looked at Tortaro in surprise. "You taught my parents how to shift?" he asked. "But... if they knew how to shift why didn't my father escape capture?"

Misty had already shifted back into her wolf form, sighing a bit in relief at the familiar feel of the senses surrounding her. "Tortaro," she said softly, her voice contemplative. "Do you believe the risk is worth it? Worth them finding out about us? I mean, something made you want to leave."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:30 pm

Tortaro gave Misty a sad sort of look. "I left because I fell in love with a human girl. Human interaction can be a terrifying thing, but in some cases, wondrous."
Silver and Ember both returned to their wolf forms. "Looks like we have a lot to plan for, starting with Ember's spirit walk." Declared Silver.
"So many wolves adopting the Sands customs. It makes this old heart proud." Stated Stoneheart.
The Throne, along with Stoneheart and Tortaro left for the Sands. Krix, with Barron and Shadows assistance would maintain the forest in place of thge Throne.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 01, 2018 4:10 pm

Misty walked besides Tortaros silently for a moment before looking over at him. “Tortaros....” she started before hesitating. She wanted to know his story but she had grown up around the Darastrix Pack, she knew some stories were not always meant to be shared.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:00 pm

Ember picked up on Misty's curiosity. She too was curious. "Tortaro," she began, "will you tell us what it was like?" She walked next to Misty.
"In time, young queen." Assured the old tortoise. "In time."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:40 pm

Krix walked into the camp of the Darastrix Pack and immediately let out a deep sigh. His heart finally felt at peace and being able to be home again.... he was about ready to sleep away the bone-deep exhaustion that had seemed to settle within his soul. He pushed himself forward to greet his pack who it seemed he hadn’t seen in lifetimes.

Sasha followed Jack to the station where he talked to the other officers about finding the rabid dog and killing it before they went home to complete their nighttime ritual. Sasha lay staring at the door, debating on if she wanted to venture out tonight to see where the night led her.

Misty bumped her shoulder against Ember’s. “Leave him be Ember,” she said softly. “As curious as we are some stories are not yet ready to be told.”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:41 pm

Tortaro turned his head to look at the two queens. "It's not that I'm unwilling to share." He laughed. "It is a long tale, and Ember you must focus. Your task at hand will not be easy. We didn't say anything to them, but Clover almost didn't make it back. If an Imp had interfered, she wouldn't have."
"That was an Imp during your walk, Misty. When I entered the Spirit World. Imps are creatures who failed their tests and are trapped in that world forever. Their main desire is to keep as many others trapped with them as pissible." Explained Silver. He nuzzled both Misty and Ember. He fears nothing except losing his family.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:47 pm

Misty looked at Tortaros in surprise. “Clover almost didn’t make it?” she asked, concern in her face as she moved to where her shoulder brushed those of Silver and Ember.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Apr 01, 2018 6:55 pm

"Two days is all you have to complete the tests given to you by the spirits." Explained Tortaro. "Clover didn't return to us until towards the end of the second day. Any longer, she would have become an Imp."
"That is a terrible fate for anyone." Chimed in Stoneheart. "Misty, you had a friend growing up, a fox. He didn't make it. Imps tend to appear to the ones they left behind in order to keep them in the Spirit World with them. Silver's deep connection to you pulled him in there to protect you from the fate of becoming an Imp."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:20 pm

Navnik, Misty thought, sadness filling her heart. “Navnik was one of the strongest spirits I’ve ever known,” she said, her voice soft. “But his past.... it was too much....”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:26 pm

Silver nuzzled Misty. "I'm truly sorry, my Love. Even those strong of spirit, when faced with themselves on the Spirit World, are able to become lost." Silver paused. "I almost didn't return, of my own choosing."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:50 pm

Misty hummed deep in her chest before nuzzling him back. “Why?” she asked, trying to imagine her life if Silver had not come into it.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:22 am

Silver's expression became somber. He hadn't talked about his final test during his Spirit Walk. "My final test determined if I would be King or become an Imp." Silver paused a moment. "It was my pack. They called to me to stay with them. It was tempting. Even though I was taken in by Stoneheart, it wasn't the same. Just when I was ready to stay, a new feeling had come over me. I knew what the right thing to do was. I decided to avenge my pack's destruction, and ensure that it never happens again. I would do this by the laws of the Northern Pack. Which is why I never kill, unless there is no other option."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:45 am

Misty whined before rubbing her head against Silver's shoulder and licking his muzzle. "Well I'm glad you're here and made it through," she whispered. For the remainder of the walk there she made sure her fur brushed against both Silver and Ember's fur frequently, letting them know she was there for them. Her life had been forever changed by them and she didn't even want to contemplate a life without either of them. She prayed to the spirits to aid Ember in her quest and Spirit Walk and kept finding reasons to lick Ember or touch her in some way to reassure both Ember and herself that she was there and that Ember wasn't going anywhere.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:37 am

After hearing everything, Ember became quiet. The glow in her fur began to flicker as though her spirit would go completely out. She could face her own past in the Spirit World? She feared this. She some solace in knowing that Silver and Misty were there. 'Whatever happens.' She thought to herself.
Silver noticed Ember's drift into silence. He waited until her next step, then ducked under her so that she was being carried on his back. "We can't have our fire going out." Silver laughed as he show Ember some affection.
Tortaro and Stoneheart kept quiet. They were worried for Ember. If she didn't make it through, then part of the throne would be forever lost.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:13 am

Misty licked Ember's ears. "I know it sounds scary Ember but you'll be alright," she said. "And we'll be right here waiting for you when you get back." Misty nipped Ember's ear gently before nuzzling her. "Don't fret."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 32 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 28 ... 32  Next