Writer's Block Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

2 posters

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next

Go down

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest - Page 11 Empty Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:51 pm

Silver glared at the new wolf. He recognized him. Ember smooth talking Misty was one thing, but this wolf gave Silver a bad feeling. "You are Krix of the Eastern Rogues." Silver acknowledged.
Ember sensed Silver's tension, this made her uneasy too. Tortaro and Barron acted oblivious as they began to discuss matters of war. Silver continues, "I do believe I owe your pack a visit as well, only one in the forest I haven't directly interacted with. What brings you here?"

Last edited by Dark Wolf on Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest - Page 11 Empty Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Admin Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:07 pm

Krix tilted his head, his eyes looking Silver over., deliberately holding his gaze as he nuzzled Misty. “We prefer the term Darastrix Pack but original rogues will work I suppose,” he said, his voice smooth as silk. “Im here because Misty is one of my, closest, friends. And I figured I’d come and see this new wolf that has claimed himself King.” Krix nipped at Misty’s ears affectionately and she shook her head, grinning at him, her tail wagging happily.

Admin
Admin

https://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:33 pm

Silver was not at all pleased with the behavior of this wolf. He peered into this wolf's soul. It took everything he had to maintain his calm nature. "You would be wise to know your place in this forest."
Then out of no where to squeaky voices piped up. "Mama! Papa!." The two kits had run up to Misty. They became confused. "Mama, that's not Papa." They began yipping at Krix. "Not Papa! Not Papa!"

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:12 pm

Misty’s eyes brightened further. All her favorite people in one place; Silver, Krix, and the kits. Her tail wagging faster she leaned down to nuzzle the kits, her soul shining bright with happiness.

Krix huffed out a breath with laughter. “My place is outside your rule King,” he said. He shoved Misty’s shoulder playfully as they did most of their meets and as usual she spun around, challenge in her eyes, and leaped for him, her weight barely knocking him anywhere. After a second of stance Krix let her win, letting his muscles relax to send them tumbling to the ground, Misty barking once in victory. Krix let her rest there for a moment before rolling her off, his muzzle dropping close to her ear as he stood above her, his legs braced. “I don’t think your mate is very happy with me,” he whispered, amusement lit in his voice.

Misty sobered, cocking her head at him before glancing at Silver. “Oh come now Krix we’re just friends,” she said, nipping his leg before shimming out from under him and nuzzling the kits. She shook her fur out, letting the hairs resettle in their normal spots.

Shadow walked up besides Silver, his eyes steady on Misty and Krix. “Good luck getting her away from that one,” he said. “They’ve been inseparable since Krix was born and they’ve only gotten closer over the years. He’s like her only friend that’s a wolf.”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:34 am

Silver continued searching Krix's soul. "I trust Misty," Silver turned to Shadow. "He has a mate as well. If he does anything to dishonor his mate, and more importantly, if he does anything to dishonor Misty, he won't be the first arrogant wolf I put in his place."
"Not Papa! Not Papa," the kits continued to squeak, this time they started sounding angry as they yipped at Krix.
Silver turned his attention to Krix. "You live and opporate in my territory. Shadow may have ignored your presence, bu t i make a point to know who lives in my domain. The High Moon Pack was not the only pack I kept my eyes on. I have seen the works you have done, and I have seen your soul. If you wish to continue to live and opporate in these woods, you will submit. If you choose not to, then you must leave this forest." Silver looked up, Ether was perched atop a small but sturdy tree.
"Insolent mutt." Declared the proud eagle.
"That's enough Ether." Directed Silver. The eagle nodded in compliance. "Girls, you too." Silver spoke to the kits who then pranced over to Silver.
"We are now waiting on the Great Stag, then we can commence our ceremonies." Declared Tortaro.
A growl came from the group. Ember, having relized who Krix was, took a stance of anger. Her teeth were bared. "He has a mate, alright." The seething anger thick on her voice. "Forgive me, my King." Ember began. "Krix of the Eastern Rogues. Your mate, Clover, what would she think of you giving affection to another female?" Seeing the look in his eyes of bewilderment that someone else knew who his mate was, she continued. "Clover is my sister. You dare do this to her?" Clover indeed was Ember's sister. The Northern Rogues thought it would be a good idea to keep an eye on the Eastern Rogues, as they called them. Clover had infiltrated the Eastern Rogues and soon fell for the Alpha. She ballance both lives so well that no one suspected her of anything. In the end, her loyalty became to both packs equally.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 09, 2018 7:03 am

Krix scoffed. “What the hell are you talking about?” he asked. “I’ve never had a mate. There are some I have gotten close to but I have never claimed a mate.” Krix looked at Misty, flicking an ear at her. “I’m pretty sure Misty would know if I have a mate. She’s in my den often enough,” he said, purposely making it sound worse than it was. Krix and Misty really were just friends, though Misty had slept in Krix’s den multiple times when she needed to be away from the pack. They were the closest friends they could be and had always put each other first, watching out for each other. Krix had developed a slight crush on Misty a while back but it had faded fast when he realized that they were better friends than they were mates, not that he was going to tell Silver that. He was having immense fun pushing Silver’s buttons. Misty was his best friend, the only one who truly understood what he was doing, he wasn’t going to let some high and mighty pure wolf shove him out just because he felt threatened by their friendship. He didn’t have a mate but even if he did he wouldn’t give Misty up for the sake of the world. She was the only one who had shown she would be with him no matter and no wolf was going to poison that. If they couldn’t handle their relationship then they could leave. Though Krix was making it a little more over-the-top than normal for Silver’s sake. “Besides that, my pack is rivaling the size of two of yours,” he said. “That’s what happens when you throw out so many wolves. They come looking for a family and they find me. I stay out of the pack’s view and they leave me alone. That’s the deal. I’m not like the other rogue packs that attack others. Hell there’d be no rogue packs if it wasn’t for my parents, the others just twisted it from their original goal.” He gave a pointed look to Ember’s ruffled fur before continuing. “Half of the time none of the packs even know I’m there until one of their wolves is missing because they joined me. We’re ghosts to the packs, were the ones they don’t like looking at so they look in the opposite direction. Haven’t you noticed that none of the others here have said or done anything? Because to them we're nothing. We don’t exist in their eyes, a problem they don’t want to deal with. The only reason we’re coming to these ceremonies is because Misty is the only one who gave a damn and to the Darastrix she’s held higher than anyone. She’s the only reason you’ll have seen us at all.”

Misty had gathered the kits under her paws, watching the exchange. She could see that Silver was tense, the muscles standing out under his fur as he stared Krix down, his eyes hard. She had never really considered how her friendship with Krix would look like to others since no one but the Darastrix Pack has seen them together. She started absentmindedly licking the kits, soothing them. She knew Krix could be difficult sometimes, especially if he was being pushed to do something he didn’t want to do, and he had a problem with authority, always had, even with his parents. She could see it in the way his eyes dared Silver to do something. Krix was not violent, she had only seen him lose his temper twice in the years she had known him, but he was stubborn, and he stood his ground even if it wasn’t the best idea. This was the first she had heard of him having a mate though and she was curious as to where Ember had heard that information. She could see the way Krix’s irritation spiked whenever they called his pack the “Eastern Rogues”. His parents had founded the rogue pack, their “rebellion” so to speak gave the idea to others who twisted it when all Krix’s parents had wanted to do was give abandoned wolves a new home. For Krix to hear them lump his pack in with violent, even previously violent, packs like Ember’s felt like blatant disrespect to his parents. Misty had saved his mother’s life and was very close with the whole family and Krix held them in the highest regard, defending their honor continuously even after they had left this world.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:12 am

Silver relaxed his muscles a bit. He let out a breath. "Must I break another pack, and today of all days."
Upon hearing Krix make a fool of himself, Barron lumbered over to Krix. The size difference was drastic. Barron was the largest and strongest of all the bears in the woods. "It would be wise of you to stop digging your own grave." Barron was a creature of respect, and for him, his Gift of Foresight saw how this situation would pan out.
Ember was still livid. After everything Clover told her, how could This be the same wolf. He was supposed to be kind and generous, but what he was doing, made her fur stand on end. She was ready to kill him, if only she was given the command. She glanced at Silver.
"I have seen you and your pack," stated Silver. "As all packs, I am not impressed. If you are looking for a fight, then State your challenge."
"Kid, I highly recommend you back down." Advised Barron. "If you don't, you will face a terrible fate."
The kits started yipping again. "NOT PAPA! NOT PAPA!"
Then the last one anyone expected to get involved spoke up. "Young Krix, it is disappointing that you would disrespect your friendship with Misty in order to stir up trouble. Your actions will have a devastating affect on Misty and you don't seem to care." Tortaro's presence grew. "What you don't realize is that you will be the cause of Misty's suffering if you don't swallow your damn pride." Tortaro's voice was strong and firm. "Silver and Misty claimed each other. Your soul has indeed claimed a mate, it would do you well to seek her out. You left her with the rest of your pack while you came here with malicious intent. Mercy and patience is being granted to you, however if you do not realize the truth and accept the situation for What it is, not even I will stop what will happen as a result."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 09, 2018 8:30 am

Instantly Krix's persona changed as Tortaro and Barron talked. His soul may tug him to accept Silver's challenge to his friendship with Misty but he respected the others. The stubbornness drained out of his muscles, the cocky, arrogant act dropping away so thoroughly it was like he became a completely different wolf. This time when he rubbed his head against Misty's there was no act, just a strong friendship showing. "No maliciousness was intended," Krix stated, his eyes steady on Tortaro before meeting Silver's gaze. "But my friendship with Misty is long and more important to me than all else and I will not let anyone blatantly try to take that away or change it."

Misty glanced at Krix, seeing her friend return to himself. He could be stubborn but he meant well. She nipped his ear, yanking his head slightly sideways. "There's my boy," she whispered softly, flicking her tail at him before moving to Silver, rubbing her head into his muzzle and licking his jaw, curling her tail around his leg.

Krix flicked his ear, the gold specks in his eyes reflecting the light easily. "My pack is another matter. We have always lived outside pack law and have stayed separate from you, that is indeed what it was created to do. I stand to protect those that are abandoned by your packs and I will continue to do that. You becoming king of these forests will not stop me from doing that. I will accept your domain and your mating with Misty but I will not follow any law but the Forests'," he said, this time his voice serious yet respectful as he dipped his head to Silver and Misty. "I shall return to my camp with my pack and let you two decide what to do with the humans without interference from the Darastrix Pack. This shall be the last time any of you shall see me directly." Krix met Misty's gaze, his eyes steady. "Misty, you are, as always, welcome in my den should you ever need me or my pack. We support you in all you do." With that Krix turned to slip between the shadows of the night, his marbled coat flickering from the stars.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:25 am

Barron shook his head. "That wolf is going to get himself and his pack killed."
Ember was still heated. "My King and Queen, may I have permission to kill him?"
"That would solve nothing." Stated Silver.
My King, you saw his soul! He betrays it, what stops him from betraying anyone?" Ember fumed.
"He is lost." Silver maintained his composure. He wanted to put the mutt in his place, not because of his family heritage, but because dared defile Misty. Silver knew Krix had stretched the truth on some things, it was written all over his soul, but the fact he would stoop so low, as Tortaro pointed out, disrespecting their friendship, this made Silver angry. He wouldn't, however, do anything rash that would ultimately hurt Misty, and so he showed Krix mercy by letting him go.
Tortaro spoke up, "nothing like a little drama to get union Ceremony started, but first, it is time for me to step down, we can't very well unite the forest until Misty has officially taken her place as queen, now can we?" The old Tortoise's voice sounded brighter than it did when he warned Krix. Today was going to be a happy day weather or not anyone else agreed.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:40 am

Misty nuzzled Silver gently. "Forgive Krix," she told him, her voice loud enough that the others could hear. "He doesn't do well with big change and he's had me all to himself up to this point. He meant no harm. I will go and talk to him later."

Krix loped to where he had hidden his pack in the central territory. The area was neutral, not claimed by any pack and was a place where rival packs had to follow a peace law. Forest Law stated it stood for other animals as well. No animal was to be harmed within the island. Still, Krix did not trust the other packs to behave themselves. Meeting his pack his eyes automatically found Clover's patchwork fur within the crowd before tearing his eyes away to meet his Beta, Moon. "Moon, we're moving the pack consistently while we're here. I want them to think we are leaving though so we will walk out so they see us and then circle back around. We'll use the tunnels so we are unseen by any that may report to this new king of the forest," he stated, his voice brisk. "I want to make sure Misty is ok after this and then we will leave. They can deal with this threat on their own if they are so determined to."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:49 pm

"Am I late?" Came a voice from the opposite side that Krix left. The Great Stag walked cautiously amidst the predators.
"No, Elmwood. Right on time." Stated Tortaro. "Everyone, take your place." He directed. The great leaders of the forest sat together in a circle. The only time Ether wanted to be on the ground. Tortaro spoke from the center. "My friends, thank you all for coming to this momentous occasion. As I step down as the Southern King, I will be replaced by a strong and able Queen. Misty has grown into a fine young wolf indeed. Pure of Heart and Soul. She has made these lands proud. With this oak branch, I pass the throne and responsibility of ruling over the south to Misty of the Southern Sands. Misty, step forward."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:03 pm

Misty's ears flicked nervously. Swallowing her fear she raised her head to meet Tortaros gaze and stepped forward. The wind blew past in a great rush of sand, blowing her fur back. She could feel the barrier between the spirit world and hers thin, the spirits gathering close as the ceremony commenced.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:04 pm

Tortaro picked up the oak branch. This branch symbolizes the strength it takes to be a good leader. I pass this mantle to you Misty of the Southern Sands. May you live long and rule With the same pure heart that has made you worthy of such responsibility." Tortaro felt proud as he spoke these words. He truly found the one worthy to be his successor.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:30 pm

Misty stepped closer and reached out to take the branch within her teeth. Time seemed to slow as she neared the branch, her gaze locked on it, the air thickening as if the world knew something momentous was about to happen. The moment her teeth closed around the wood the world exploded. Blue light flashed and harsh wind blew into her face. Spiritual forms of all walks of life burst into the air, following the bright bands of light of the aurora borealis as it wound into the night sky. Deer bounded by her, the buck’s antlers stretching high into the air. Great elephants walked over their heads, their trunks swaying as they trumpetted. A falcon swooped through their tusks, it’s screech filling the air. Foxes slunk around, their bellies brushing the ground as their fluffed tails stuck out behind them. Wolf pups ran around her playing and wrestling, the rest of the pack following. Out of the multitude of animals and light a figure formed, becoming more solid as it came closer. Misty choked on a sob as she recognized her mother. The beautiful she-wolf stepped up to her, her eyes soft and filled with pride and she rubbed her head against Misty’s. She looked back at the pack before opening her mouth to howl, light spilling from her muzzle as the pack joined in, wind billowing Misty’s fur. The light swept into Misty, lifting her spirit up from her body, jumping to play with the rest of the pack. On Earth Misty’s body collapsed to the ground. Misty’s spirit disappeared into the color as the light became close to blinding. When the light faded Misty opened her eyes, back in her body on Earth once more. The bands of light touched Earth briefly before withdrawing into the sky, the spirits of the animals following them before the world returned to the darkness of night once more.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Fri Feb 09, 2018 10:32 pm

Tortaro moved from the center of the circle to the edge, filling the vacant spot Misty had left."I now present to you, Queen Misty of the Southern Sands." Tortaro proclaimed. The ceremony concluded. Tortaro spoke to Misty after. 'Those spirits are something else, huh?'

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:05 am

Misty’s muscled trembled a bit as if reconfirming she was ok and that her spirit was safely back in her body. “Yes,” she said, her voice soft and slightly distracted. Her spirit felt different to her somehow, off. She couldn’t place what is was or what had caused it. Shaking off the feeling she smiled at Tortaros. “Thank you, Great One. For all that you have done in bringing me home and reconnecting me with the spirits,” she said.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:56 am

"I'll remain here, as counsel for you and for Silver." He stated, "This old Tortoise isn't ready to die just yet." He laughed.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 10, 2018 9:57 am

Misty's tail wagged. "Tortaros the day you leave this earth is the day the sun refuses to shine. The world is a better place with you in it," she said. She lifted her nose to smell at the wind. "So what now?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:11 am

Tortaro gave a hearty laugh. "The sun shines well before my time, it will continue to shine well after." He looked to Silver, "It is time we get moving don't you think?"
"Yes," agreed Silver. "The forset should be gathered together by now." Then he looked at Misty. If Krix is there, he will be accepted, but if he isn't, we do nothing to help him. If he wants to do his thing on his own, fine, but once this war gets started, it won't take long for him to come ask us for assistance, the humans will not discriminate between species or between packs."
"My King and Queen," piped in Ember, "Their pack, half of them, don't know how to fight. From what Clover has told me, Krix and herself are the only ones who know how effectively fight."

Last edited by Dark Wolf on Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:20 am

Misty bobbed her head. "Ember's right," she said. "Krix's parents founded the Darastrix Pack as a safe haven for abandoned wolves that were thrown out because they were different or considered weak by the pack. They won't know how to fight or won't be able to. He'll have a multitude of hiding spots for them but he'll want to keep them from the packs to protect his. There is much bad blood between the members of the Darastrix Pack and the rest of the forest; most from their personal stories and less because of Krix. Most don't even know he exists or thinks he's a myth."

Krix moved his pack into the hidden tunnels he had shown Misty as a pup. The tunnels were made by the pack's allies in order to hide them from the rest of the forest, few knew they existed at all and less knew how to get to them. They would be safe from the others here.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:10 pm

"We'll deal with Krix and his pack when the time comes." Stated Silver. "Barron, can you give us any insight in regards to Krix?"
Barron shook his head. "It's not good. Misty, if you don't convince him to submit on his own accord, his pack will be decimated. The humans will come with fire and with hounds."
"We will need to prepare for those." Silver agreed.
"All this war talk is good, but we have one final ceremony!" Tortaro said in a hurry. "After all the interruptions, it is about time the tradition of the South is fulfilled. Silver, Misty, it is time to truly unite the forest." The joy on Tortaro's face obvious. He had waited a long time for someone who could unite the forest. He didn't expect it to be in this manner, but this was the best way.

Last edited by Dark Wolf on Fri Feb 22, 2019 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 10, 2018 2:58 pm

Misty flicked an ear back. “It won’t be easy Barron,” she said. “Krix has grown up outside of Pack Law. Being forced to submit to another pack, especially with so much strife between his and ours, will not be easy.” Misty nuzzled Silver gently. “I’m going to need your help Silver,” she said. “Which means you need to hold your temper with him. He’s going to want to find some source of stability and right now I’m his only one. That and antagonizing you. I need you to not react and just help me convince him it’s the best for his pack. Keeping the forest packs from attacking the Darastrix Pack will not be easy. There’s so much bad blood between them.” Misty shook her head and sighed, pressing her head into Silver’s shoulder and breathing in his scent.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sat Feb 10, 2018 4:12 pm

"If it comes to it," Silver began, "I will break him. Just as I have. Because if his works, I was not forced to take his pack from him, but after his display, he may leave me no choice."
Ether spoke up, "I have to wonder, how was that behavior not with malicious intent? That wolf is not right in the head. King Silver, do you intend on trusting him to govern weather you break him or not?"
Barron spoke next, "It was malicious alright, but only towards Silver. Silver is an unknown element in the forest, at least he was until he began uniting us." Barron paused. "The poor cub has no idea what he got himself into by picking a fight with Silver. None of my bears dare challenge him."
"Nor my raptors." Added Ether.
"How do you plan to to convince him?" Asked Elmwood.
"Misty is the reason. If he refuses to listen to reason, I am the force." Silver replied. "He assumes that I know nothing of his struggles, but not only have I lived through my own, I have kept an eye on his." Silver turned to Misty. "If he submits, he will keep his position as alpha, but if he won't listen, I will break him and he will become a beta."
"Is that wise, my King?" Asked Ember cautiously. "You killed Terror. How is this different?" She asked.
"Terror was a coward." Silver stated. "The way he ruled, there is no room in this Forest for that sort of Malcontent. However, Krix tries to do the right thing, when these packs that I have united don't want to properly care for their family, he gives them one. The same kindness once showed me." Silver looked at Misty. "He will be on our counsel for the forest, and all of the forest will be respectful of his position. Even if it comes to a challenge, what has to be done will be done. We can't afford their loss to the humans."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:49 pm

Misty's eyes flickered. She couldn't even imagine losing Krix, he was practically her family. Misty glared at Ether. "Krix is not insane," she snapped. "He just only cares for me, his pack, and Forest Law. He has no love for the packs and why should he? His parents were thrown out of their packs just for loving who they did; and no one stopped them. I don't blame him for trusting them. He trusts no one unless they have proven they can be trusted. He will be polite but trust is earned, not given." Misty's voice had becoming increasingly snappy. She was still not used to really interacting with others and she was extremely protective of those she had become close to. She liked these others but Krix was her family and she would always stand with him over all these others. She didn't know what she would do if Silver and Krix were to fight. So much had happened so soon and, like Krix, Misty was not a wolf that was used to change. Hell her life had been the same routine for her whole life since her mother had died until Silver had entered her life. Her ears flickering Misty shook her head while stepping back, turning from the circle. She had to find Krix, and she would do it with or without Silver if all these animals could think about was killing her best friend. She launched herself into the desert night, her loping stride easily taking her across the sand.

Krix moved within his pack, making sure they were all settled, checking in on each of them personally. Missy, who's bent right paw had caused her to be left to die by the Northern pack. Moon, who's dark grey moon mark on her flank had left her exiled for being close to the Dabra. Rex, who was born without a right back leg and his littermate, Rix, who had been born without a left back leg. Harley, who had been left to die because he was born with patches in his fur. Willow, who had a deformed left paw. Hazel, who had been born without the use of her back legs. Gus, who had been born blind, and Dakota, who had been born deaf, had instantly bonded together. So many wolves, abandoned by their packs and without a home until they came to his pack. As their pack had gotten bigger Krix had decided that he detested being called a "Rogue" like they were the enemies, outsiders. So he had given his pack a name, Darastrix, named after the dragons that had ruled the sky, filled with wisdom, and kind but ruthless in their protection of their brood. Finally Krix reached the last wolf in his pack, Clover. She was a relatively new member of his family but had still been with them for a while. Krix was particularly drawn to her simple way of breaking down a problem but something about her was a little off, and he couldn't figure out what it was. Shaking it off Krix smiled as he came closer to her. "Hello Clover," he said, his voice soft so he wouldn't disturb those of the pack that were already asleep. "How are you doing?"

Dabra= darkness (basically the devil in their world)

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:46 pm

Silver caught up to Misty easily, "Misty, wait." Silver was genuinely concerned for the Darastrix Pack. He had been since he found out about it's existence. He was the sole survivor of his pack, but there were others who shared his heritage. He had always planned to bring this particular pack out of hiding. He explained all of this to Misty after they stopped running. "I don't want or plan to take the Darstrix Pack. If Krix's decision puts that many lives at risk, then I won't have a choice but to claim his pack. His behavior aside. Ember cares for Clover more than she cares for even me. I knew about Clover holding ties in both, I saw her while I we in the Eastern Territory, and she explained everything to me. In order to keep them all safe, Krix must submit."

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 32 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 21 ... 32  Next