PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:11 am

Misty’s muscles continued to twitch as her ears flicked slightly, not as bad as before though. Misty tilted her head at Tortaros. “What are you getting at?” she asked, apprehension in her voice.

Last edited by Admin on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:27 am

Tortaro gave a sigh as he lowered his head slightly. "I had spent so any years ruling over and protecting this land. I am old and tired, even if I don't look it. I had no children of my own, but I need a heir. Ever since you were a pup, I knew you would be a worthy queen, but when you became lost, the future of the Sands became uncertain. Your sister and Silver both trained and studied hard, but when it came down to their spirit walk, while both passed the three tests, neither of them, at the time, was fit to become my heir. I am ready for retirement, but you had to take the spirit walk, as a member of the Sands. Now your healing abilities have been unlocked." The old Tortoise had a tired but kind look in his face. "And, now that you are mated to Silver, we must perform the traditional Sands ceromony, officially unifying the forest."

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:30 am

Misty stared at him, stunned silent. “Me?” she exclaimed. “Tortaros there must be better people to be your heir!” She looked at Silver, her eyes wide.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:58 am

"There is no one." Tortaro stated blatantly. "You are the only one who can."
Silver licked Misty's muzzle. "You will be a great Queen."
Tortaro spoke, "Silver could never best me in battle to claim the territory. He insisted that be the only way he would claim the Sands. I've never been the type to hold back."

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:07 pm

Misty met Tortaros’ gaze. “Not all battles are won with violence,” she said wisely. “You honor me with your choice, Great One. I hope I can live up to your legacy.”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:17 pm

"And you shall, but we must first plan for and conduct the union ceremony between the two of you." Tortaro gestured towards Misty and Silver.

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:26 pm

Misty looked over at Silver, her eyes softening before she nuzzled him. “We should bring the kits here,” she said, her voice longing. “I miss them and they are part of our family.” Misty sighed, flicking an ear and lowering her head slightly. “But we need to start preparing for this war and bringing them here take too long and be too dangerous.” Misty licked Silver before turning to Tortaros. “We should get moving,” she said, her gaze steady.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:13 pm

"It has been nearly two days, Misty. We already sent for the kits. Dusk, Demon, Nightmare, and Shadow will be along with them soon." Silver stated. "I sent for them knowing you were going to make it."

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:20 pm

Misty stared at him in shock. "Two days?" she asked, her voice nearly a whisper with disbelief. "Shadow's coming here?" To Misty it had seemed as if mere hours had passed in that world, though at times it felt longer, time having little meaning in the spirit world. Her whole world had changed so quickly, her sense of purpose no longer completely grounded.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:41 pm

"Also, Barron and his guard, as well as the new Rouge Alpha are on their way for the ceremony. After all, this is the forrest coming together." Silver spoke. "After we have completed the ceremony, and you have claimed the Sands, we shall go to the center of the forest, and plan for the war."

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:55 pm

Misty’s ears started flicking fast again. Evidently the new harmony in her soul had not fixed the nervous habit. She whined, the thought of all the life that would be harmed almost making her sick to her stomach. “What are we going to do Silver?” she whispered. “So many will die....”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:09 pm

"We shall fight along side the creatures of the forrest." Silver stated.
"First thing is first." Declared Tortaro. "We must prepare for this momentous occasion."

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:52 pm

“Silver, we need to include the Rogue Pack in this,” Misty said, thinking of her old friend Krix, the memory brought on by the spirit world. “They should be involved in this.” The Sands unity ceremony made Misty nervous but slightly excited at the same time. She was ready to be with Silver, but the weight of being an Alpha to not just one but four packs was starting to hit her. She had gone from an unwanted outcast orphan to the Alpha of the forest and sometimes she still felt like that pup that barely survived on her own. It was terrifying, being responsible for so many lives, so many souls.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:06 pm

"As long as my instructions were followed," Silver began. "The Eastern Routes will be there too."

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:11 pm

Misty bobbed her head before stepping close to Silver and pressing her forehead to his shoulder. All of it was a bit overwhelming for her and moving so fast she could barely find her mental feet in this everchanging situation. “Alright,” she sighed, exhausted evident in her voice.

Krix looked up as a wolf entered the clearing of his current den. He continuously moved his pack as many of them were hunted for being the disgraced of their old packs. Honestly he was a little surprised that the wolf had managed to find it considering how well hidden and guarded his camps were. His gaze swept over the newcomer, trying to figure out why he had come. His coat was a rich, even black, one of Misty’s “pack” then. Krix’s eyes narrowed in thought, Shadow had never been one of the strategic types, that was more his Beta and scout, Raven. Shadow was more of the impulsive types that leaned toward bite first ask questions later; he wouldn’t have had the foresight needed to find his camp. So what is he doing here? he wondered, his head tilting slightly as he studied the wolf. Huffing out a breath Krix walked forward. He often left signs of his pack at known meeting spots for wolves looking for a home, but never near his camp which means the wolf was sent by someone who was almost as intelligent as he was, and influential enough to control a member of the Moon Pack which was no easy feat. “Hello there,” Krix called, his voice welcoming as he hid his wariness. “Are you lost?”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Thu Feb 08, 2018 12:26 am

Scores of raptors took to the skies above the forest. The call to battle sounded. All creatures, predator and prey alike were called to meet at the center territory. A great eagle landed in a tree next to Shadow within the small camp of the Eastern Rouges. "Sir, I await your message for King Silver." He looked back and fourth between Shadow and Krix."

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Feb 08, 2018 6:17 am

Krix huffed out a breath in surprise before barking a laugh. “Excuse me KING Silver?” he asked, amusement dominating his voice. “No one is king in this forest. And why are they sounding a battle cry?” By now the rest of the Rogue pack had started trickling out from the various hidden dens in the camp, curious about all the commotion. There were mutts, with mixed coats highlighting their heritage, disabled, with their mishapen limbs and wild eyes, and there were the lost, perhaps the more normal looking ones of the pack but no less deserving of the home they had gotten with Krix.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:26 am

The eagle was not amused. Shadow had remained silent, but Ether would not. "I am Ether, Lord of the Raptors. You Eastern Rouges pride yourselves as intelligence gatherers, but you shame yourselves. Silver of the Northern Pack fought the entire High Moon Pack and claimed the East. Shadow here is his Beta. His second in command, besides that of his mate, Misty of the Southern Sands." The eagle mocked Krix's lack of Intel. "Shadow, you have a job to do, I suggest you do it."

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:42 am

Krix practically raised an eyebrow at Ether's sarcasm. "Oh I'm sorry," he said, his voice thick with attitude. "I've been busy finding wolves that need homes, rejected from your packs, and trying to keep these humans out of the forest. Regardless, since when has claiming a territory made a wolf king over the rest of us?" Krix glanced at Shadow, sweeping his eyes over him. He had never met the infamous Alpha of the East but Misty had certainly talked about him often enough. Thinking of Misty made his mind catch on something the eagle had said. "Wait Misty?" he asked, his ears perking, he hadn't seen Misty for many moons. If he hadn't been so busy keeping watch on the humans and pulling animals from their path he would have gone and tracked her down, it wasn't like her to go so long without visiting. "Where is she?" he asked, his focus entirely on the eagle now.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Thu Feb 08, 2018 8:59 am

Ether spoke, "Misty is claiming the Southern Territory as her own. What makes Silver King is that he indeed claimed the North, West, and Eastern Territories. He defeated the Northern Rouge Pack, King Barron, and the High Moon Pack. He has claimed Misty as his Mate, as she has claimed him. They will complete the ceremony tonight in the Southern Sands, King Tortaro himself is conducting it after he passes the throne to Misty. She is to be Queen of the Southern Territory, to include the prairie and the Sands. Silver is now King of this Forest." Ether continued to speak. His voice full of condencenion for Shadow for not stepping in to speak. "And you talk of humans? It is all well and good that you have been keeping animals out of their path, but you have failed to notify anyone of the human presence in the forest. Just like a rouge, never looking at the bigger picture. Nevertheless, Silver has directed all creatures must gather at the center territory. We are preparing for war. These humans that you failed to alert anyone about, aren't just hunters, they are here to destroy our forest. Get your pack, and get them to the center." Ether commanded and his voice alone proved why he ruled over all other raptors.

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:08 am

Krix snorted. “My Pack is one made up of outcasts from these packs you speak so highly of. Why should we have any sense of loyalty to those that have betrayed us? I will not force any of my pack to see those that have abandoned them. Many are still hunted. Besides, we are rogues. Can you honestly tell me that you think any of those high and mighty packs that think so much of themselves would listen to a group of wolves that are considered rejects to them? My pack has lived outside Pack law since the moment my parents wanted to mate outside their packs. The only reason they are accepting Silver’s outside mating is because he has won control of those packs. I’m surprised they have not banded together to overthrow him yet,” he said. “We will come. If only to see Misty, who has always been good to us, and listen to what they say. But don’t expect us to interact with any of those packs. There is much bad blood between us and your ‘king’ May very well lose the support of the packs when they learn he invited us.” Krix looked around to his pack, uneven but they were the closest family he’s ever had. “Darastrix Pack,” he called. “Gather the kits and medicines. The territories have a new Alpha that has requested our presence. I know it will be hard on all of us to see the packs, but we have each other now and I will help all of us get through these trying times. Our dear friend Misty has supposedly found this wolf to be worthy of her so I say we at least see who he is.” The wolves barked in accent before instantly packing up the pack and gathering everyone, howls being sent up to those out of camp. Krix glanced at Ether. “Tell your master we are on our way,” he said.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Thu Feb 08, 2018 10:51 am

All the leaders of the forest arrived at the Sands. Silver introduced Misty to King Barron and the Northern Rouge Beta. The beta was a young She-wolf. Her fur was a bright red, not unlike a fox. Barron, a big brown bear with shaggy fur, towered over everyone. It was a wonder that Silver bested him in battle.
"Silver, it has been to long my friend." Barron greeted Silver. "This lovely creature must be your mate."
"Yes," Silver affirmed. He chose the one with the most beautiful soul.
"My King!" The Rouge Beta bounced around him. "Oh, she's pretty!" She exclaimed. "I might have to steal her from you."
Silver laughed. "No, Ember, that won't ever happen."

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:13 pm

Misty's head lowered slightly before the Northern Alpha. "Greetings Alpha Barron," she said, her voice soft like silk. Misty leaned close to nuzzle Silver gently before letting her tongue loll out happily at Ember. Her eyes sparkled as she "whispered" to Ember, "we can still have some fun just us girls., right Ember?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:51 pm

"Alpha?" Asked Barron in shock. "I see you have a lot to learn about Bear customs." The gruff bear started to laugh.
Ember let out a soft cackle, "Oh sure, my Queen." Ember seemed pleased with herself. "We'll have to survive this war first."
Silver rolled his eyes slightly. Ember was a special case, very charming. He at one time considered her as a mate, she almost considered him. What kept them from claiming each other had been Silver's need to move constantly, and Ember wouldn't leave the rogues. Despite her excited temperament, she was a brilliant tactician.

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:30 pm

Misty flicked an ear back. "I haven't ever really left my den near the Eastern territory," she admitted. "And all the other animals I have met have been outsiders as well."

“Well don’t you look gorgeous as always,” a voice said, its smooth tones as familiar to her as her own. Misty turned her head to follow the voice and the glimpse of a marbled coat, her eyes instantly meeting Krix's dark brown and gold ones.

"Krix!" Misty squealed, her eyes widening in surprise and joy. She immediately slipped past Silver and raced to Krix, licking his muzzle and wrapping her neck around his. Krix grinned, his eyes brightening.

Krix nibbled on her ear gently. "Hello to you beautiful," he said, laughter in his voice. "I see you've been busy while I've been away." The gold in his eyes sparkled from the sun as Misty stepped back to look at him, her soul shining bright, the happiest it had been in days. Krix sobered slightly, nuzzling her lovingly. "I've missed you."

Misty pressed her forehead to his, letting out a breath as well. "I've missed you too Krix," she said. "It's been too long." She looked behind him where his pack normally followed. "Where are the others?"

Krix glanced back once. "They needed to go to the forest. The distance would have been hard on them to travel here then back to the Sands. Moon is looking after them." Krix touched his nose to Misty's again, like a second away from her touch was too much. "We need to catch up. Obviously much has happened since you last walked through my pack," he said, looking up to meet Silver's gaze steadily.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum