Writer's Block Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Moon Pack

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

High Moon Pack - Page 2 Empty Re: High Moon Pack

Post by Grayson Tue May 24, 2016 3:24 pm

The agents and their asset drove through the highway, the headlights gleaming in the dark. The agents had swapped tactical gear for suits and ties, for their FBI cover story. Everyone was silent, save for Credence Clearwater Revival's "Fortunate Son" playing quietly on the radio. Martinez drove while Mason rode shotgun, Olivia in the back.

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2016 3:30 pm

Olivia swung her legs, her feet kicking against the seat.  "Soooo....  is there some plan to this?  Or are we just winging it?" she asked, looking around to rest her gaze on each of the agents.  "I mean, wouldn't it be suspicious that I show up JUST as FBIs come into town?"

Admin
Admin

https://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Tue May 24, 2016 3:36 pm

"Our plan is for you to infiltrate the shifters, give us updates, and then step aside as we pump them full of lead!" Hernandez said.
"We only kill them if they kill someone else." Mason replied, slightly irritated.
"Yeah, what he said." Hernandez scoffed.

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2016 3:44 pm

Olivia bobbed her head a little. "Ok ok... soo... what do you want me to do just walk in and yell that I'm a shifter and see if anyone comes?" she asked, sarcasm thick in her voice. "Don't you want me to do recon first and find out who's who in the school before actually interacting with them?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Pretty unicorn Tue May 24, 2016 3:46 pm

Vanessa is in town and is going home at the forest torelax and she is thinking of who was the girl that came behind her and out of nowhere she hears a gun shot and made it for a run.

Last edited by Pretty unicorn on Tue May 24, 2016 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

Pretty unicorn

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Tue May 24, 2016 3:48 pm

Mason looked over his shoulder.
"Shifters have certain tattoos and marks, like yours. Look for those."

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2 Tue May 24, 2016 3:48 pm

"I'm Vivi. What are you doing here?" She looked around.

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2016 3:54 pm

Olivia rolled her eyes. "Gee thanks genius," she said. "I'll just strip them naked and see what I find. I'll get right on that." Olivia laid her head against the door, watching the trees zip by.

Misty bobbed her head. "My brother was that insufferable idiot," she said. "He doesn't always understand that not everyone is as enamored by him as he is." She blew out a breath, the grass swishing beneath her hooves as she walked. Misty looked back. "Are you coming?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2 Tue May 24, 2016 3:59 pm

"Where are we going?" Vivi stepped back, her head lowered down. 'I still cant trust this bitch' she growled.

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Tue May 24, 2016 3:59 pm

A single man in black tactical gear lay on top of a nearby building, eyeing the teenager that has left the building.
"Convict 1 has left the workplace. Wind speeds are high, so the first shot might not connect. Be ready to storm her position." the man radioed in. He aimed his M24 sniper rifle at his target, trying to account for the wind direction. His suppressor meant that would be using sub-sonic rounds, and their heavier weight could help with the higher winds. He centered his scope on the back of his target's head. He held his breath to steady his aim. He finger pulled the trigger, a muffled cough sounding from his gun, just as a large gust of wind shook him slightly.
"Shit!" he cursed as his shot missed, striking a sedan's tire.

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Tue May 24, 2016 4:04 pm

Mason and Martinez dropped Olivia off at her house.
"A far as we can tell, shifters can sense other shifters. Just act normal at school, and don't be alarmed by a visit from men in suits." Mason told her. "Have a good evening, asset."
The SUV drove off, leaving the girl behind.

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2016 4:05 pm

Wing's ears perked as the sound of a gunshot ricocheted through the forest. A low growl left his throat and he sprinted toward the sound.

Misty shook her mane out. "We're going back to my home," she said. "It's safe. I promise."

Olivia stood there, her backpack over one shoulder as the car drove off. "What about my car?!?!" she yelled after them. "Ugh bastards," she muttered as she unlocked her front door and stepped inside.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Tue May 24, 2016 4:08 pm

"Shot has missed, repeat shot missed! Storm the convict!"
Men in black gear with Beretta ARX-160's moved out from their hiding places in the alleyway, and began to fire unsilenced rounds at the girl.

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2 Tue May 24, 2016 4:10 pm

Vivi frowned a bit, but then signed. Her muscles relaxed a bit. "Fine stupid horse, take me to your place." She followed her to a pretty sketchy looking place that looked really similar. She stopped. "I don't like this place. Are you sure you even know where we are going?"

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2016 4:13 pm

Wing skidded to a halt as a human girl hurtled past him. He took just a moment to look in the direction she came from, spotting the shots that slammed into the trees around him before he raced after her. *Whatever they are after her for, she needs help. And she has a certain scent to her...* Wing fell into step with the girl, nipping her heels and trying to get her to notice him.

Misty shook her mane out, still behind the tree line before shifting, becoming a tall, dark haired girl with deep brown eyes. "It will be ok Vivi," Clarissa said. "How about this. You come inside and have some food and get some new clothes and if you dont like it," she paused. "Then you can go. Just like that."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Tue May 24, 2016 4:19 pm

The Division sniper noticed the wolf running alongside the girl.
"Second shifter has been located. Get Archangel 4 to begin an attack."
Archangel 4 was the name of an AC-130 gunship that had been circling the area. The vehicle began to fire its 30mm Bushmaster machine gun into the forest, tearing the trees into shreds.

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2 Tue May 24, 2016 4:22 pm

Vivi stepped back, her eyes filled with fear as she saw her real form. She took another couple of steps until she tripped, when she tripped she went back to her human form. She removed her gray hair from her eyes as she stood back up now being able to see her full face. "It's you!" She pointed at her.

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2016 4:23 pm

Shadow crashed through the brush and howled. *Go!* he barked at Wing. *I'll lead them away!* Shadow turned and growled, his raised hackles making him appear twice as big, his front teeth bared in a ferocious snarl. *Come and get me* he taunted from his head.

Clarissa's head jerked back at the sudden change, her eyebrows drawing together in confusion. "Vivi? What's wrong?" she asked.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Tue May 24, 2016 4:28 pm

"Omega 2, this is Archangel 4." the gunship radioed. "We have 3 confirmed shifters. We're using the SDMs."
The ground team stopped pursuit, and retreated to the town to cease the civil unrest.
The AC-130 fired some of it's AGM-176 Girffin missiles at the wooded area. If the shifters survived half the forest exploding, they'd either be crafty or extremely lucky.

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2 Tue May 24, 2016 4:29 pm

"It's you! How dare you drag me back to this shitty place you call home!" She yelled. "Don't you fucking remeber me?!"

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 24, 2016 4:33 pm

Shadow let out a growl as the people retreated. *I hope Wing gets to the tunnel fast enough* he thought, a sharp pang of fear for his friend running through his chest. Shadow snarled and steeled his resolve before running right after the soldiers, the ground pounding beneath his paws.

Clarissa's mind whirled as she attempted to place where she could have met this girl. Then all of a sudden a flash of silver flitted through her mind. "Viv... Vivian?" she asked. "I thought I would never see you again. We looked everywhere for months! When they said you left I panicked when I couldn't find you."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2