Writer's Block Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

High Moon Pack

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

High Moon Pack Empty High Moon Pack

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 3:25 pm

This RPG is about a shape-shifting wolf pack. The High Moon Pack is located in a valley/cliff area with the Claw Cliff overlooking a medium-sized town. The Claw Cliff is where the nightly howls are. The pack goes to school together so there will be discussions within the pack territory but can also take place inside the school depending on if people want to switch there. Please follow the rules and just have fun!

Rules:
-When you create a character you have to create both a human and wolf form. (Unless you are from the division)
-Characters can start out as only human or only wolf before realizing they are a shifter, but when you sign up you have to create both forms for when the epiphany comes.
-It is assumed that your human and wolf forms have to be the same gender

Ranks:
Alpha Female (1)
Alpha Male (Zachary Kingsworth)
Beta Female (1)
Beta Male (Raven Woodchester)
Hunters/Warriors
-James Sparker
Omega (1)
Loners
-Clarissa Ravenswood
-Vivian
-Amy Thunder

Division Ranks:
Commander (John Mason)
Second-in-Command (James Martinez)
Agents
-Olivia Vanhurst

Admin
Admin

https://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

High Moon Pack Empty Re: High Moon Pack

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 3:28 pm

Olivia sat parked outside a building that was set deep in the woods. The building was fairly large, the yard made to look untamed and abandoned yet her trained eye could catch signs that the building was newer than it appeared. She took a deep breath to steady herself. It all came down to this. Five years ago Olivia had heard about the Hastings murder. The government had proclaimed it a random attack, some sort of freak accident but the explanation sent Olivia’s instincts tingling. She knew better than to go against her instincts as they’ve never been wrong before. And so, five years of tracking and tracing using her connections had finally brought her to this. They were called the Division, or so the word on the streets said. Rumor had it that they tracked and killed beings called “shifters”; beings that sounding remarkably similar to the same animals that had killed her father six years prior. She had spent years looking for answers and revenge and now, almost seven years later, she was going to get it. Division was going to hire her, whether they knew it or not. With that thought on her mind Olivia hardened her resolve and pushed out of her car, lifting her head high and confident as she strode over to the building’s doors.

Clarissa dropped into her office chair, resting her head on her hand as she stared out of the wide window in front of her. *So many children, too little people willing to accept them into their family*. She sighed and rubbed her hands over her face. *If only I could just adopt them all*. Clarissa groaned before turning back to her work.

Wing lifted his nose as the breeze ruffled his fur. He took a deep breath in, testing the air for any new smells. Nothing but the regular wildlife and nothing that was a shifter registered. Satisfied Wing howled the report to his friend and Alpha.

Shadow raced through the trees his speed making his fur blow back as his paws pounded along the dirt trail. As Wing’s howl resonated through the forest he paused for a second before yipping and racing along.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Tue May 17, 2016 3:39 pm

Three men, clad in black tactical gear, moved in a triangle formation towards the girl. Their goggles were clear, showing their unafraid eyes, their mouths covered in black balaclavas. The lead man had an Ithica 37 sawed off shotgun, the others held HK 416 assault rifles. The man in front pumped the shotgun with a loud clack.
"The Asset has arrived, so it seems. No offense, but I think you seem a little weak to be military."
"Calm down, Martinez." the second man said, removing his helmet and lowering his mask. "Any mole is better then no mole at all."
The third agent gestured at the doorway.'
"As soon as you walk through that door, you will be tracked by a ceiling mounted gun. Try anything funny, you'll be mince meat. Clear, Asset?"

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 3:49 pm

Olivia pushed open the door and loomed around, her sharp gaze fixing on the armed men around the room and the multiple guns that immediately trained on her the moment her foot passed the door frame. She looked forward and walked to the desk resting her elbow on the desktop. "I'm here to join" she said.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2 Tue May 17, 2016 3:50 pm

Vivian (in her arctic fox form) hid behind a bush as she watches them running around. Every time she felt the presence of a stare, she hides deeper and deeper into the bush. As she does that her fur brushed slightly against a sharp branch causing her to bleed. "Ouch!" she yelps loudly.

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 3:53 pm

Shadow skidded to a halt as he heard a yelp. He raised his muzzle sniffing the air. Looking up into the trees he spotted a flash of white within the branches. "Hello?" He asked hesitantly. "Who's there?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Tue May 17, 2016 3:55 pm

Martinez, who had removed his helmet and mask, gave a loud, sarcastic laugh.
"Sure thing, missy! Just get your parents permission, and about 10 dollars!"
Mason raised an eyebrow at Martinez, but said nothing. Martinez look the girl dead in the eyes, his fake smile gone.
"Listen here. This isn't some little club you can just pop in and out of. This is the Homefront Protection Agency of the United States of America. Unless you can offer something to us, you're useless to us. And trust me, you don't want to be useless."
He raised his shotgun slightly.

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 3:58 pm

Olivia lifted her chin defiantly as she met his gaze. "These THINGS killed my father. I have spent the last five years building connections all throughout the world in every type of group, legal or illegal. I can get you any information you need, whatever it is. I am not USELESS," she said, her eyes hard.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Tue May 17, 2016 4:01 pm

Mason walked forward, his Colt M1911 in his right hand, pointed at the ground.
"We have access to all the information available from the CIA, FBI, NSA, TSA, Interpol, MI5, MI6, etc. You'll need to offer more than that. So, we need a sample of your DNA."

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 4:02 pm

Olivia's gaze turned wary. "Why would you need that?" she asked. "What could my DNA possibly have to do with anything?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Tue May 17, 2016 4:04 pm

"We've known about you for some quite time now." Mason said. "If you go around asking for us, we'll hear about you. We have a theory, and if we're right, you could be useful after all".

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2 Tue May 17, 2016 4:05 pm

Vivi shuts her mouth tightly. She hides more deeper into the bushes, licking the blood off her paw. "oh shit.." She whispered as he comes closer. She then gets ready to run off into the forest.

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 4:08 pm

Olivia swallowed and drew a breath before meeting his eyes. "Fine," she said. "If this is what it takes to join you then I'll do it."

Shadow tilted his head. "Hey it's ok I'm not going to hurt you" he said.

Clarissa lifted her head as wolf howls echoed through the forest. *Maybe I'll go for a run* she thought. She stood up and walked out the back. She glanced around before shifting and shaking her mane to stop the tingling.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Tue May 17, 2016 4:11 pm

An agent led Olivia to a medical room, and gestured for her to sit on a reclined char. He took a blood sample, and placed it into a slide, which was placed into a microscope. The doctor look around for bit, and then nodded to Mason and Martinez.
"Well, Olivia. This isn't going to be easy, but...you're a shifter."

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 4:13 pm

Olivia stared at him in shock before violently shaking her head. "No" she said. "That's not possible. There's no way I'm a shifter. Shifters killed my family! I CANNOT be one of those... those... MONSTERS!"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2 Tue May 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Vivi is no longer in the running away position but in her attack position. Her shoulder shifts up and down, along with her tail, ready to jump at Shadow. She growly gently.

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 4:19 pm

Misty skids into the clearing, shoving herself in front of the black wolf. "Whoa!" She said. "Hey hey it's ok!" She kicked her rear hooves at the wolf and he jumped back. Snapping at the wolf it glared at her before disappearing into the underbrush. Misty turned back to the white speck in the tree. "Are you ok?" she asked.

Shadow huffed out a breath before racing through the forest. *Stupid horse* he thought.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Tue May 17, 2016 4:23 pm

Mason replied.
"Listen. Your condition is going to be a valuable tool for our mission. Shifters have been located in Full Moon Valley, Utah. You'll infiltrate the town under the guise of a new student. We'll be there as FBI agents looking for escaped fugitives. Together, we can stop this threat. You with us?"

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 4:25 pm

Olivia clenched her jaw and nawed on her bottom lip, a habit she still hasn't rid herself of. "What... How will I infiltrate them if I didn't even know I was a.... Shifter" she practically chokes the word. "Until now?" She looks back at him. "And how will going to highschool help??"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2 Tue May 17, 2016 4:25 pm

Vivi hisses at her, staring at her eyes. She gets back to attack position, but it wasn't because she wanted to hunt/hurt her but because she was scared. She took a couple of steps back to the point that she was no longer inside the bush, but exactly where Shadow was before.

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Tue May 17, 2016 4:30 pm

"You'll find out who the shifters are, and you'll follow them. They will most likely accept you, and teach you their ways. And then, if they pose a threat, they will be eliminated. If not, they will be under heavy watch. As for high school...nothing is wrong with a little education, is there?"

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 4:32 pm

Misty lowered her head so she didn't seem quite as tall, her white mane falling forward. Her nostrils flared as she took in the fox's scent, confirming that she was a shifter. "Hey it's ok" she said. "I just want to talk. I have a safe place we can go to... Will you come? I have some food as well."

Olivia chewed on her lip as she pondered this. Finally she looked up. "My mom CAN'T know about this," she warned. "If she finds out about this she'll FREAK."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Grayson Tue May 17, 2016 4:34 pm

Mason smiled.
"Well, considering that she has coincidentally won a vacation to Hawaii, she won't worry much."

Grayson

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin 2 Tue May 17, 2016 4:36 pm

Vivi took a deep breath acknowledging that she was a shifter also. "You better not be up to anything bad, shifter. I know how to take a tall horse like you down, you don't scare me! "

Admin 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue May 17, 2016 4:40 pm

Olivia drew in a breath before nodding. "Ok," she said. "I'll do it. So what do I need to know?"

Misty smiled inside but dipped her head. "Very well," she said. "Let me formally introduce myself to you. My name is Misty, or Clarissa in my other form."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next