Writer's Block Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

2 posters

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next

Go down

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest - Page 27 Empty Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Dark Wolf Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:51 pm

Silver responded. "Talking, no. That is normal for any species. Staring. I cannot find any that aren't staring at us. What is the problem?" Silver inquired.

As a few more women introduced themselves to Silver, Ember's hair started glowing hot. She instinctively pulled Silver to her as she kissed him in front of all the humans, as though declaring he was hers. She saw Misty felt the same.

"Krix!" Clover yipped, her fur began to glow. "We can be mated to each other now!" The prospect of finally being tied to Krix brought her a kind of joy she had not felt before. The spirits guided her and him together, she longed for him to stay beside her.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest - Page 27 Empty Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Admin Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:07 pm

Sasha glanced over at Silver. "Oh please tell me you're not that dense," she said. "Even your wives or mates or whatever have figured it out." Sasha heard the room erupt into fits of furious gossip as she did a curious scan and looked back over to see Ember practically taste Silver's tonsils in the middle of the banquet. Oh for fucks sake, she thought. They couldn't wait a few damn hours? She crossed her arms and raised an eyebrow until they broke apart. "Finished?" she asked, sarcasm and annoyance completely evident in her voice.

Krix licked her muzzle, rubbing against her face as he practically purred. "I've missed you Clover," he said, his voice soft. She was the only one that fully supported him, pushed him to be better than he ever thought he could be. He couldn't imagine his life without her now.

Admin
Admin

https://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:21 pm

Ember glared at Sasha. It had crossed her mind to kiss Sasha in the same manner, if only to throw her off, but she resisted the temptation. Wolves after all are territorial.

Silver suspected the humans were staring for that reason, however, he found it trying and was hoping they would cease. Silver spoke out loud, unconcerned about speaking his mind. "It's one thing to admire beauty. But, to obsess and stare, is lacking manners." This cause some of the humans to break from their trance like state. Silver then leaned to his other side and kissed Misty as well. Upon breaking from her he spoke, "Now that we have that cleared up, where do we sit?" A genuine smile settled on his lips. Ember fed off his emotions and and also smiled. Her Gift of Understanding filtered through the banquet hall lifting the uneasiness that had began to grow. Everyone seemed a bit more cheerful and less in awe.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:45 am

Sasha scoffed. "Please," she said. "They practically make it a pastime here."

Misty pressed herself closer to Silver. I miss our forest, she thought. Before it all became so complicated. She sighed, leaning her head against Silver's shoulder, missing the feeling of his fur or his skin without these cumbersome "clothes" on.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:25 am

Silver took the empty seats that the table with Jack and the rest of the officers with him. Ember sat in between Silver and Jack, Misty on the other side of Silver. "So, what is this gathering for?" Silver asked Jack.

Ember leaned into Silver, as though to protect him from the human vultures. Her hair glowed a strong red, even a slight heat was radiating from her.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:18 am

Jack looked over at him, a questioning look in his eyes for a second before he cleared his throat. "Well Sasha cleaned you all up well didn't she," he said. "A couple of my colleagues are getting promotions today, rewards if you will, for their service over the years."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:05 am

Silver nodded his head, signaling he understood. "That is a good reason to celebrate." he agreed.
The mayor, having been all but shunned by the new comer and seeing the two younger women on either side, started to become judgmental. She wasn't unattractive, by human standards. She was used to getting what she wants because she was both attractive and in a position of power and influence.

Ember caught the mayor looking at them. Specifically, at her and Misty, with a look of disdain on her face. "What's her problem?" Ember asked out loud. She already knew the answer, but she wanted to hear it from a human perspective.

Back at the clearing, Lunara continued working with Krix. Barron, Stoneheart, and Tortaro Hagan making the plans to unify the Northern Pack and Darastrix Pack, at least their Alphas. They would hold the ceremony when the throne returned.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:19 am

Sasha followed Ember's gaze to the mayor and frowned. "It seems you two have made a very powerful enemy today," she said softly. The mayor looked at Sasha and wrinkled her nose in distaste. She had never liked that Sasha was there and didn't seem to exist much anywhere. So join the club, she thought. She is not going to make this very easy on Silver at all. Curse him for looking so damn good. She shot a glance at Silver and pursed her lips before looking back up at the stage.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:34 am

Silver read the room. Catching the looks being exchanged by the mayor and his queens, he studied the situation for a moment. When he noticed Sasha's own expression in response to the mayor, he began to laugh. If this human was going to target his mates, he was going send her a clear message. He just needed the right opportunity. He shot her a look so to say 'You're out of your league.'

The mayor, feeling Silver's piercing eyes, looked away from the three young women in his company. She assumed Sasha was with him as well, that didn't sit well with her, but to avoid that look from Silver again, she avoided staring when possible. She looked at the clock. It was time to begin. The mayor took the stage and greeted everyone. She explained the meaning of the gathering, then spoke about reelection. Upon finishing her spiel, she motioned to Jack, without making eye contact with the strangers. "Chief Buckly, the stage is yours." the mayor returned to her seat.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 24, 2019 4:59 am

Sasha just shook her head at the mayor and Silver. I so did not sign up for this crap, she thought. Hearing Jack's name she perked up and sat forward. She was almost never allowed in these events so being able to see Jack interact with the others when she wasn't around was a rare treat.

Jack stood up and walked to the podium, straightening his suit. "Hello everyone," he said, giving them a quick smile. "Everyone knows I'm not the best at public speaking; drawing attention is my Sasha's job." After pausing a moment to allow the brief chuckles to die down. "I'll try to keep this brief so we can all go home to our families and celebrate another job well done on the force but here one of those families is about to hate me very much," he said, chuckling. "This partner has worked on the force for over ten years now and has worked his tail off the whole time to protect and serve this city. He gives so much to this city and now it is time to give back. Can everyone please welcome Lieutenant Olva, our new head of victims unit." Jack clapped along with the rest of the banquet, shaking the lieutenant's hand before continuing to clap as he went back to his seat. The rest of the night went pretty uneventfully until the meals were brought out. After a few moments of eating Jack sat back and turned to Silver. "So, Silver, what do you think of our world so far?" he asked. "Granted the significantly small part of our world."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:35 am

Upon hearing those words, the other officers at the table got quite and looked at Jack and Silver. 'So much for keeping this quiet.' Silver laughed to himself. "In the forest," Silver spoke unapologetically, if one doesn't agree with the leadership style, then a challenge is made for that position. It appears to be similar here, though not through physical means. Is that correct?" Silver paused, noting the gestures given, he gathered that was the case. "I would say, if your mayor, as she calls herself, keeps showing my queens here disrespect, you might be in need of new leadership." The table got quiet as the humans sat wide eyed at what they just heard. Silver started laughing a bit.
Ember knowing what Silver was doing started laughing too, lightening up the mood. Silver then leaned over to Jack. "If you are not in a diplomatic position, perhaps, you should be."
Silver didn't like the mayor, he was not interested in dealing with her. Silver also didn't like how the mayor looked at Sasha. Someone worthy of respect should be given it, in his eyes.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:25 am

Jack laughed. "And why is that?" he asked.

Sasha glanced over at them before awkwardly shifting in her seat. She had zoned out after Jack had gotten off the podium. She hated places like this because she never knew how to act; she couldn't play by the rules and act nice and exchange pleasantries and navigate this sea of wolves. She didn't belong here. "Please excuse me," she whispered softly. Getting up quickly she all but sprinted out of the room onto the balcony. Her hands braced on the railing, her chest heaved as she gulped breaths of the cool night air.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:46 am

Silver responded. "Because, if we are going to prevent war between our territories, it would be best for our respective leadership to not have it out for each other. The way your mayor is looking at my queens." Silver added, "And, looking at Sasha, who I have come to highly respect," Silver paused for a moment. "I would sooner remove her from power then deal with her diplomatically. But, that is not how you human's do things and I still don't know what it is to be human, so, I will leave the human affairs to the humans." Silver looked around at the curious and confused faces around the table. "You are well respected in your land. You have a just and strong soul. You are a more worthy leader, and from why I can see, would win your challenge easily."

As Silver finished, Ember noticed Sasha wasn't feeling good. As Sasha ran out of the den, Ember felt led to follow. She beckoned Misty to come with, figuring the two of them would be more effective in helping Sasha. "Excuse us." Ember said politely, tapping Misty on her shoulder. As they reached the outside where Sasha was, Ember inquired. "Are you alright?"

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:07 am

Jack frowned. "Sasha?" he asked. He chuckled at Silver's words. "Thank you for the compliment but that will never happen."

Sasha flinched as she heard Ember's voice. "I'm fine. Really. You don't have to stay here. I'll be fine," she said.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:37 am

Silver briefly looked in the direction of his Queens. "Very well. When the time comes, I'll have no choice but to reveal to your mayor the situation." Silver spoke. "If you have reason to believe she can handle it, I'll trust your judgment, but if she proves to be a bad leader, I would implore you, with the backing of the forest, to challenge her." Silver finished.

Ember read Sasha's feelings. After having seen Sasha's past during the transformation, she developed a greater understanding of why she was so guarded. Ember wanted nothing more in that moment, then to let Sash know she wasn't alone anymore. Jack and Jess were human, and the bond they shared was great, but Ember saw Sasha had yet to encounter another like her that could be trusted or call a friend. Ember hugged Misty and whispered in her ear. "If you want to go back to Silver, it's okay. I'll stay here with Sasha." At that, Ember gently wrapped and arm around Sasha, giving off a calming affect. "You don't have to talk about it, if you don't want to." Ember told Sasha. "But, if you do, I'll be here to listen." Ember's hair glowed a gentle, soothing orange, like the colors of early autumn leaves blowing in a warm breeze.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:59 am

Jack laughed. "Silver it does not quite work that way," he said. "Besides, I am no leader. I like to think I can do my job well but I will most likely never go higher than this. Nor would I want to as that would put Sasha either out of commission or she would be assigned to a different partner, and I could never do that to her, not after all we've been through."

Misty hesitated. "Are you sure?" she whispered. She wanted to support Ember but her bond with Silver was tugging her back, anxious to leave him alone with unknown strangers and no protection.

Sasha flinched again as Ember put her arm around her. "I'm fine," she said. "Really. I just... I needed some air. You should go stand with Silver in case he needs you."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:14 am

"I see." Silver spoke, understanding Jack's position. He didn't want to expose Sasha, so he kept that part to himself. "It is interesting that you in your position, as a leader of these humans, would say that you are not a leader. Either you are humble, or blind." Silver thought for a moment. "I'll need to go talk to the mayor then. I'm clearly left with no choice." Silver conceded. He looked over towards the mayor who had been staring at him. She quickly looked away when she caught Misty's eye as she had returned to Silver's side.

Ember felt Sasha pull away slightly, however, she didn't want to stop. Ember thought back to when they first met, and how much Sasha irritated her. But, after their histories were shared, Ember felt the spirits drawing her to Sasha, although she knew not why. Ember pulled Sasha to her and instinctively wrapped her arms around Sasha. When she finally let go of her, Ember found a bench off to the side and sat down. Ember did what she could to calm Sasha, so she could gather her thoughts.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:38 am

Jack shook his head at Silver's words. So much for keeping them out of trouble during this dinner, he thought.

Misty jumped up and practically glued herself to Silver's side, holding onto his arm as they approached the mayor, her deep brown eyes narrowing slightly. She was absolutely done with females trying to take her mate, he was hers and she was done with sharing him with others besides Ember.

"Why do you care anyway?" Sasha muttered, her knuckles white from her grip on the railing, her thoughts a downward spiral as she fought to control them.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:13 am

The Mayor shifted in her seat as Silver and Misty approached. She was not pleased to see Misty clinging to Silver, in her eyes, like a trailer trash hussy. She pursed her lips together. "What can I help you with?" She swallowed hard as she caught glimpse of Silver's piercing eyes.

"You are the leader of this community, correct?" Silver asked bluntly. Upon confirmation, he continued, "By the end of this week, we shall have a meeting to discuss something of grave importance."

"Very well," stated the Mayor. "Come by my office on Wednesday, let's see, three o'clock should do. And, come alone." She spoke with arrogance as she shot Misty a glance.
Silver reacted in kind. "I will go nowhere that you are without my queens. Both of them." Silver glanced out to where Ember was with Sasha. "And if you disrespect my queens again, I'll show you what it means to truly have respect." Silver turned with Misty and walked back to his seat. He leaned over to Jack and asked, "When is Wednesday?"

Ember sat kicking her legs buck and forth. Sasha had started to regain her lost composure. The spirits have brought us together. I don't know for what purpose, but you have the forest running through veins too. The spirits need you, I can feel it." Ember sounded almost happy about it. Knowing that there was a purpose for Sasha meant there was a home for her in the forest as well. "I understand that everything has happened so fast. Even for me it has. But, that is all the more reason for us to stick together. You are a part of us now." Ember declared. She wasn't sure how they were to be connected, but she knew that they were.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:41 am

Jack shook his head. "You're supposed to be making friends here Silver," he said, sighing. "Not threatening our leadership. That is not how alliances are made here. It's how you get your forest bulldozed. Wednesday is in two days time."

Sasha scoffed. "The forest gave up on my family a long time ago," she said. "I'm just trying to make amends for everything I've done. And get revenge on the people that did this to my parents. You think I'm so special and good but I'm no where near that." Sasha ran her hand up and down her arm nervously. "This dress, this pleasantries, this isn't me. This isn't who I am and all I want to do is... run away," she whispered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sat Mar 02, 2019 12:31 pm

"Making friends, is well and good." Silver started. "But, I won't tolerate anyone disrespecting Misty or Ember." He paused. "If you want things to be good for your family, you have to seize the opportunity to make those decisions." He turns his head to check on Ember and Sasha. "I have personally picked out each leader in the forest, based on their soul. The soul tells more about a person then anything they could scheme as a collective group. Your soul, Jack, is strong and good. Fair, and just. you already have the respect of those around you, you just have to accept the opportunity when presented."

Ember perked up. "Then run away, to the forest. That is what is calling you." She paused for a moment. "Have you ever howled, like really howled?" Ember hair lit up to an excited burst. She kicked off her heels and grabbed Sasha, pulling her towards the wood line. "Come, howl with me!"

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:25 am

Jack just shook his head. “I can’t leave Sasha. Not after everything we’ve been through,” he said. “I already can’t wait to get back to her. I love field work with her too much to accept an office job higher up.”

Sasha jumped in surprise. “Do what??” she asked, almost digging in her heels as Ember tried to drag her to the forest. “Ember we can’t just leave. I can’t leave Jack alone. People will ask questions. This isn’t like where you’re from.”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:34 am

Silver looked perplexed. 'If you only knew.' He though to himself. "How exactly would you have to leave her behind? If you challenge her and win, you decide the future of Sasha's position. If I am understanding the hierarchy here, you are essentially an advisor to th mayor, as the chief of police. Could you not bring Sasha with you to that position? You would need a bodygurd after all." Silver pointed out. "Besides, she lives under your care, taking on the King's role in your community, wouldn't change where you live, or her loyalty to you."

Ember stopped for a moment. "Come on!" She sounded a bit anxious. "Is Jack really in any danger, surrounded by his fellow humans? Not to mention, Silver and Misty are there." Ember's hair glowed a defiant red. "Let the humans question. I promise, this will only take a moment, but you'll see! It's exactly what you need!" Ember spoke with confidence as she started to regain her spark. "Sometimes, all you need is to let everything out!" She kept ahold of Sasha's hand, hoping she'd give in.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 03, 2019 8:35 pm

Jack shook his head. "Sasha is an exceptional worker," he said. "She really does carry this whole team and lives for our missions. If I was the mayor I would be in meetings all day she couldn't come to and sitting doing paperwork most of the day. It would be cruel to her and I would go crazy. Out here, doing our jobs, that's where we belong. She was born to do it, it has to be in her blood, her destiny."

Sasha wavered, looking back at the party once, biting her lip. "Ok...." she said, allowing Ember to drag her. "What are we doing exactly?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf Sun Mar 03, 2019 9:12 pm

Silver thought for a moment. "Then let her do her job, unsupervised." Silver quickly determined the best course of action for this. "From what I have learned from Sasha, she is more than capable of dealing with most situations herself. Let her off the chain a little, she won't disappoint you. And, as a part of negotiations, she will have the full support of this throne to do her job, even in the forest."

Ember led Sasha into the woods a bit of ways. Ember slipped off her dress, and gently placed it on a nearby freshly fallen tree. She shifted. The glow of her hair encompassed her body. She then waited for Sasha to shift too.

Dark Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 32 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 32  Next