PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Go down

Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:39 am

Sasha let out a breath before dropping her leg down and lithely swinging down from the tree, landing in a crouch. She stood slowly and brushed her jacket down before pushing her bangs back from her face, where they promptly fell forward again. She rose one eyebrow as she stood with a hand on one hip. "If you guys are done, I thought you might like to go into town at some point," she called, beginning to make her way over to them, her black skinny jeans showing every sway of her hips as she settled into her swagger.

Misty watched Sasha make her way over to them and glanced over at Ember.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:25 pm

Ember watched Sasha for a moment. Her sway was mesmerizing. She quickly turned her attention to Misty, who she caught glancing at her. Ember's fur flushed the bright near pink color. Ember nuzzled Misty sheepishly. Silver noticed this, he laughed a bit.
Silver took to his human form, shifting easily between forms. He knelt next to Ember and Misty. "Alright my Love." He beckoned. "It's time to shift." Silver found that Misty and Ember's human forms were his favorite part of being human. He took note that Sasha was very attractive as well. Part of this had to do with her soul. It was for all three of them. Each of their souls had a particular quality, different from each other, that drew him in, though he wasn't quick to admit this about Sasha.

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:28 pm

Sasha had schooled her expression to one of complete blankness as the three wolves shifted. She swung the backpack down and opened it, pulling out each of the outfits. "Alright I had to guess on the sizes of these but I um…” Sasha hesitated, a slight blush rising on her cheeks before she cleared her throat and glazed over the previous sentence. “They should be close to right.” She pulled a sleek black dress out and handed it to Misty.

Misty glanced up and down at it, her nose wrinkling in slight distaste before she sighed and accepted it. Sliding it over her head she shimmied the dress down over her body until it rested perfectly, highlighting her curves. As she smoothed the dress down she glanced up at Silver, a shy, slightly uncomfortable smile on her face.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:07 pm

Silver watched as Misty covered her small frame. He brought his hand to his chin. "Hmm." He started. "It looks good on you." Silver complimented as he pulled her close to him, only the fabric between them. He leaned over and pressed his lips to hers instinctively. He then thought to himself how natural It felt to be in this form, and how good it felt to hold Misty in his arms.
Ember wrapped her arms around Misty from the other side, nearly knocking them all off balance. "Misty you look radiant!" She laughed. "And I would know!" Ember's hair was glowing the excited orange hue.

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:56 pm

Misty laughed as Ember and Silver hugged her. She didn't like the unnatural feel of the dress shifting over her skin but if Ember and Silver liked it then it couldn't be that bad.

Sasha glanced up at them as something flickered into her gaze for a second before it disappeared. Clearing her throat she pulled out a bright red, laced dress with chiffon ruffles cascading down the bottom. It was a form-fitting but loose dress, one that would bring out the red in Ember's hair and keep up with her wild personality. "Ember," Sasha said, trying to bring her attention back to clothes on her body so Sasha could actually look at them fully for once instead of always struggling to keep her eyes up and mask in place.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Fri Apr 06, 2018 5:26 pm

Before even trying it on, Ember tackled Sasha, knocking them both to the ground. "I love it!" She exclaimed. "Though I agree with Misty. I look better like this. What do you think Sasha?" Ember laughed. Ember's spirit gift kicked in. Her passion f or life began to affect the other three, lighting in them a spark of firey passion.
Silver took in the scene. Misty in his arms, Ember and Sasha laying on the ground, three very beautiful, women. A new sensation came over him. 'So that's how that works.' He thought to himself looking down.
Ember looked at Silver. She smiled having sensed his emotions. She was pleased with what she saw.

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:41 am

Sasha's skin tingled and goosebumps raced up her arms. She shivered and gently but firmly removed Ember's arms from around her and got up, stepping backward a few paces. Her heart was beating fast in her chest, as if she had just come back from a run with Jack and she didn't know how she felt about it. She was not the wolf, dog, whatever she was, that they thought she was and that they were looking for; she was no hero. She cleared her throat, looking down as she swiped a hand through her bangs, allowing them to settle over her left eye. "I.. um.." her voice caught so she cleared it again and tried again. "I'm glad you like it," she said finally. "Now, Silver..." Sasha had glanced up once from where she had crouched near the backpack as she was speaking to Silver and immediately a blush spread across her cheeks and she looked straight down again. "Ahem um, these are for you," she said, holding out a good-quality tux that Sasha was 99% sure would fit his body like a glove. Before her thoughts could travel down a path they had traveled once before she spun on her heel and focused on zipping up the backpack as slow as she could until Silver got dressed and she could put the view of his leanly muscled body out of her head.

Krix trotted into the clearing just as Sasha turned away from Silver, causing her to jump slightly. Krix sat and tilted his head. "Silver?" he asked, laughter highlighting his voice. "What on earth are you doing?"

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:08 am

Ember slipped her dress on, feeling the soft fa bric on her skin. She sensed Sasha's emotions, which made her smile. She moved over to Misty and whispered in her ear. "Sasha's conflicted. She doesn't want to admit it, but she has a connection to us." Ember spoke with certainty in her voice. Passions and desires, strong emotions, these were what Ember knew best. "Maybe we should share our history like Silver." She suggested, "When we are ready of course."
Silver dressed himself as best he could from remembering how the human males looked. It didn't take him Long to figure it out. The only thing he didn't address was the tie which he draped across his shoulders so it hung open. Silver kissed Misty and Ember then walked over to Sasha while she knelt on the ground. He extended his hand to her to help her up. His eyes pierced through to her soul. This was a moment of peace as their eyes locked for a moment. "Ladies, what do you think?. Silver spun around to give the three women a good look about him. That's when he heard Krix.
"We are preparing for a trip to the human camp. This may be a bit flashy, but I think it will work." Silver stated confidently. The black tux made his piercing stare even more potant.

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Apr 07, 2018 1:30 am

Misty eyed Sasha, whose face was still slightly red. "Perhaps," she said softly. She still wasn't quite sure how she felt about this newcomer. Not only was she pushing to bring them into situations that could be quite dangerous, she also was getting awfully close to Silver and while Misty enjoyed Ember's company she did not one to become one of many in a harlem, as it seemed her situation was becoming. She could practically see Sasha's soul reaching for Silver. How one wolf could garner and make so many soul connections was beyond her.

"It won't be too flashy," Sasha said softly. "I'm bringing you by the banquet hall Jack is attending before we go shopping to get you more, normal clothes." Sasha looked him up and down before stepping up close to him and picking up the tie from around his neck. She focused on making the tie even and straight as she wove the end through the various openings. Once she glanced up and her breath caught for a second before she looked back down. Tugging the tie tight she stepped back. "Not too bad," she said softly.

Krix huffed. "And I wasn't invited?" he asked teasingly. "How rude."

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Sat Apr 07, 2018 5:41 am

Ember whispered to Misty. "Her connection is not limited to Silver. We could have fun with this, and if she is on board with it, we could totally drive Silver crazy!" Ember whispered excitedly, but only loud enough for her and Misty to hear. "Besides, these connections are never without reason. Look at us, I wouldn't have survived the Spirit Walk had it not been for Silver and for you. You brought me comfort when there was none. The Spirits weren't exactly happy about you two breaking the rules, but they had never seen a bond so strong like that. They couldn't say no." Ember was nearly audible at this point trying to contain her excitement. She clung to Misty, the red and the black dresses each accenting the other.
Silver caught himself staring at the two Queens for a moment, completely in awe. He wasn't the only one, but he wouldn't bring any attention to Sasha, at least not with Krix around. Silver figured these long lost siblings might have some catching up to do and didn't want to distract from that while the chance was there for them. Instead, Silver looked to Krix. "What is the report?"

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sat Apr 07, 2018 10:09 am

"If she's on board with it," Misty said, slight laughter in her voice. "And it seems like there are many of these, connections, going on lately. I'm going to keep an eye on her all the same." Misty looked over to catch Silver watching them and gave a small smile in return. "Come on now Ember," she said, her voice only loud enough for her to hear as she looked away from Silver to smile at Ember. "Shall we join our king?" Misty held out her hand for Ember and tilted her head slightly, a smile pulling the edges of her mouth.

Krix bowed his head for a second. "Everything went very smoothly while you were away," he said, though his eyes flickered for a second. Except for those few idiot wolves, he thought to himself. "What is your plan to initiate contact with the humans?"

Sasha was fiddling with the strings of the backpack while the others talked, her sharp ears picking up on all of it, her eyes unfocused as she listened.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Sat Apr 07, 2018 6:35 pm

Ember smiled brightly as she held onto Misty's arm. They walked over to where Silver and Sasha stood. Ember slid her hand across Silver's chest drawing his attention to her. Ember ignored the fact that Krix was even there. Ember pulled Silver down to her by the tie around his neck as she pressed her lips to his. She then pulled Misty in close as she kissed her too. Ember's hair glowed a passionate scarlet. She glanced at Sasha subtly then returned her focus to Silver and Misty. Silver indulged himself with their affection for a moment longer before he broke away. He couldn't help but smile at his queens. "Not here, we will have time for this later." He turned his attention briefly to Krix and Sasha. "The two of you should really talk. I'm sure you have questions for each other, considering you are brother and sister." As much as Silver desired having his queens at that moment, he knew there were other matters to be discussed first. He simply told himself about how much fun he'd have later getting them out of the unnatural fake fur. Ember looked sad for a moment, but that faded away when she sensed Silver's emotions. Ember held onto Misty as though she would disappear if she let go.

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Apr 08, 2018 7:51 am

Sasha watched the exchange between Ember and Silver with a raised eyebrow, shoving her feelings deep. They were mates, married in a human sense, she was not touching that. Sasha glanced at Krix while Silver spoke before shuffling a step sideways, clearing her throat uncomfortably. “Silver we have to go. We do not have time to sit here,” she said.

Misty held Sasha’s gaze for a second before laying her hand on Silver’s neck and drawing his head down for a blatantly possessive kiss, holding him there for a moment before letting him pull back and tucking herself under his arm. “Then let’s go,” she said.

Sasha scoffed and rolled her eyes, failing to hide her irritation. Alright I got it, she thought. I’m not part of your family and Silver is yours. “Wonderful,” she said. She started walking away but three steps later she turned around again. “And if you guys could stop acting like hired sluts? That’d be lovely, thanks,” she skipped, her voice saturated with sarcasm before she pivoted on her heel and stalked towards the tree line, her curves accented with each pronounced step.

Krix chuckled under his breath, his shoulders shaking as he tried to contain it. “Silver my friend, you’re going to have quite the handful on you,” he said, before losing it and barking out laughter.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Sun Apr 08, 2018 3:19 pm

Ember looked confused for a moment. "What is a slut?" She could feel all the emotions around her, Sasha's words and emotions didn't match which only made her more confused.

Silver looked at Krix. "Just remember, you're related to one of them." Silver laughed. He held onto Misty as they followed Sasha. Ember walked beside them, not feeling as excited as she had been. The current feeling she got from everyone made her uneasy. She knew there was a connection the spirits were trying to bring together, but it wasn't coming together. 'Maybe the spirits are wrong. Maybe she doesn't belong with us.' She thought to herself. 'I'll just go see what being human is about, then come home with Misty and Silver, as it should be.' Ember reached out her hand to hold Silver's. 'This is how it should be.' She looked quickly at Sasha and looked away before anyone could notice. She then held onto Silver's other arm, feeling his warmth against her body. Silver turned to Krix as they left. "Take care of the kits. We'll be back in seven days."

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 26 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum