PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next

Go down

Re: PRPG: Dark Wolf & Admin: Story of the Forest

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:19 am

A twinge of irritation sparked in Krix's heart at always having to do all the work but he just flicked an ear and didn't respond. "And just how do you purpose to get Sasha to instigate this peace?" Krix asked. "Or to even get her into the forest?" Krix tilted his head thoughtfully. "More importantly, if Char really is Sasha's father then that means her ability to become a human could be within all of us or we would have heard about hounds being able to shift before now," he said. "Silver that means that if you can get Sasha to teach you how to shift then you could talk to the humans yourself."

Misty huffed out a breath in laughter. "Sure," she said, looking at Silver with amusement in her eyes. "If he can even get her to talk to him for more than a second."

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://lfhswritersblock.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:34 am

Silver laughed, "I couldn't get you to stop talking to me." Silver teased Misty. "If it is possible, then that is an avenue worth looking into." He agreed.
"Krix, now would be the right time for your Spirit Walk." Stoneheart stated. "You have a lot of questions, and the spirits can answer them."
Clover became a bit excited. "Yes yes!" She yipped. "I already talked to Moon. She said as long as it takes for you reach your potential, you have her loyalty and she will protect the pack. Besides, I will be with you too!"
Silver looked at Misty and Ember. "I think this would be a fine time for this. What do you two think?"
"Is this really something we can waste time on?" Asked Ether.
Every member of the counsel turned to look at the eagle. Ether shrunk down a bit on his perch. "Appparently it is." He mumbled to himself.

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:56 am

Krix rolled his eyes. "Between the two of you I don't have much of a choice do I?" he asked sarcastically, a hint of amusement in his voice.

Misty huffed out a breath. "Well I hope you don't give in to her as easily as you gave into me," she muttered.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:24 pm

"Nope!" Declared Clover as she rubbed her head on Krix. "No choice at all."
"We must be off. The sooner we get to the oasis, the better it will be." Stated Stoneheart.
"Yes, and I will still oversee it," Tortaro finally spoke. "This is not the first time I have heard of a wolf wearing someone else's skin. I knew of one back when I was still young that turned into a sheep. He found his way into the human lands, before they came to this Forest. Not sure what ever happened to him after that."

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:06 pm

A purr rumbled through Krix's chest at Clover's chest before he swallowed it, still unwilling to hold her back. "Ok fine," he conceded. "I will go on one condition; my pack has to come with me. I have been leaving them alone for far too long. I will not go flouncing across the desert while my pack is miles away from me. Things have changed yes, but not that much." Krix's eyes were hard with determination. This was one point he would not budge on. Moon could watch them while he was in the pool but he was not leaving his pack alone.

Sasha laid with Jess in her bed, waiting for her to fall asleep as she normally did. Jess' hand traveled from her head to the base of her tail as she read her book. The moment Jess' hand slipped off Sasha's back Sasha raised her head to make sure she had fallen asleep. Jess lay slumped sideways on the pillow, her breathing low and even. Sasha carefully pushed herself to her feet before starting her evening routine. She nuzzled Jess' bookmark into the crease before closing the book and laying it on the desk. She gently pulled the covers over Jess and pushed her hand back onto the bed. Finally she trotted over to the window to pull the curtains closed on the night sky. Slipping through the door she used her paws to close the door before going to Jack's room. He too was up reading still and she stood in the doorway, cocking her head. Jack looked up, his spectacles perched on the bridge of his nose as he looked over the frames. "She asleep?" he asked, though he knew Sasha didn't leave until she did. Sasha gave a low woof of affirmation anyway before going to him to push her head into his palm to be pet. He stroked her twice before patting her on the head and setting his book on his bedside table. "Alright Sasha I'll go to bed," he said with a smile, turning off the lights. Sasha nuzzled him once more before slipping out into the living room. She waited until Jack's breathing slowed to that of a deeper sleep before releasing a deep breath and letting the shift flow over her. Shaking out the post-shift tingles she flipped the hood of her hoodie over her head, glancing behind her before she turned the doorknob and slipped out the door, closing it softly behind her. Once she was out she walked easily down the sidewalk, her pace fast but not frantic enough to garner attention. Without a hitch she made it to the treeline where she started running, following what she thought she remembered of the path from the night before. Giving a short scream of frustration she took a breath to calm herself then shifted again, her black coat falling over her and helping her blend into the night. Instantly a wave of scents flood her senses and she picked up the trail easily, loping towards the camp. Once she had reached the bank she picked out the scent of the Silver wolf and followed it, her nose close to the ground like a bloodhound, fully focused on her task.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:45 pm

The counsel had concluded. Stoneheart and Tortaro led the way back to the desert oasis. The Darastrix Pack was not far behind.

Silver lay in the den. Ember, Misty, and the kits were fast asleep. A faint scent carried on the wind. The scent of the she-wolf. He continued to lay where he was, feeling the warmth of Ember and Misty as they slept on either side of him. 'Looks like we'll have a visitor tonight.' He thought to himself. He didn't want to wake his mates until she was closer to the den.

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:18 pm

Sasha almost walked straight into an open clearing without realizing it as she trotted determinedly after the silver wolf's scent trail. Raising her head she tilted it sideways considerably as her eyes roamed the vast amount of caves dug into the side of the clearing's hills. A multitude of smells blew in with the breeze, not all of them wolf either. The wind's unclear scent drifted across the clearing, giving her a vague direction of where the silver wolf lay, in the den that was dug under the branches of the stump of a ginormous oak tree, almost the entire hillside converted into a den with multiple entrances. Sasha flicked an ear as she realized there was no real way to approach the center den without crossing the vast, vulnerable clearing. Of course they wouldn't make it easy, she thought sarcastically as she sat, curling her tail around her front paws as she considered what to do.

Misty shifted slightly in her sleep as she felt Silver's breathing pattern change, indicating that he had woken up. Raising her head from where it lay on Silver's flank she blinked sleepily at him before yawning, her fangs flashing in the darkness. "What is it?" she asked, her voice quiet and tired.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 am

"We are about to have a visitor." Silver stated quietly. "Ember, time to wake up." Silver nudged Ember.
It didn't take long for Ember to notice the off odor in the air. "What is she doing here." Her voice was indignant. "Has she come to accuse us of stealing our own and again?" Ember's fur began to brighten again with her temper.
"I doubt it." Silver said calmly. "We need to keep our voices down. Don't want to wake the kits." Ember agreed. The Throne sat quietly, some more patient than others.

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 07, 2018 6:07 am

Sasha tilted her head, her sharp eyes picking up on a slight movement in the den. Instantly she withdrew into the shadows as she didn't know how far they were able to see. She glanced at the moon to judge the time she had left before Jack woke up. Taking a deep breath she started carefully picking her way across the open clearing, every sense on high alert for other animals that might wake up. She kept her nose closer to the ground, making sure she was following the silver wolf's scent. That's curious, she thought as her nose picked up fox scents intersecting almost completely with the wolf's scent.

Misty yawned again, swaying gently as sleep threatened to take hold. She licked the kits, her eyes drooping and her movements slow as she fought to stay awake.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:19 am

Silver lay patiently. He knew it was only a matter of time before she tracked their location. Ember tried to stay calm, but her fur gave her away. She didn't trust this wolf. The only thing that kept her quiet was letting the kits sleep.

The group reached the oasis. Tortaro spoke, "There are two pools that no one may drink from." His voice stern and solemn. "The Healing Waters and the Spirit Waters. If these waters are ever used for purposes other then what they are meant for, we run the risk of losing their power and our connection with the Spirits." Tortaro looked to Krix. "Make sure your pack is fully aware. Not even the insects of the Desert go near them."

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 07, 2018 7:54 am

Sasha wove in between the brush the clearing floor, her belly brushing the floor as her black fur allowed her to blend into the night. The only thing that gave her away was the white bolt of fur on her chest, winking in the darkness. Reaching the hill she glanced back, ensuring there was no one who had noticed her before she slipped slightly under a tree root and into the center den, her eyes quickly adjusting to the pitch black. Immediately she was slightly thrown off as the smell of fox hit her as strongly as the smell of wolf. Her ears perked as they picked up on the breathing of three wolves and two smaller forms, too fast to be asleep and she froze.

Krix met Tortaro's gaze. "My mother taught me of the balance between our world and the spirit's," he said. "I know the stakes." His gaze wandered to the pools, staring into its depths. "She did everything she could to keep me connected to my birthright save taking me through the Spirit Walk herself; though she always dreamed of taking me to the pools one day." His words were soft with remembrance. As if in reply the spirit pool's blue light flared for a second, lighting up the area.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:07 am

"You kept us waiting." Ember said dryly. "Next time, mask your scent. I'm sure the whole clearing knows you are here." Ember's fur gave a faint glow, slightly lighting up the den in response to her frustration.
"Ember, remember to stay calm. We don't want to wake the kits." Silver said calmly.
"I know," came her reply, "I'm sorry." Ember took a deep breath.
"Why have you come to our den?" Silver asked.
The two kits curled up closer to Misty. One lifted her head, yawned, then fell back to sleep using Misty as a pillow.

Tortaro beckoned Krix and Clover over to the Spirit Waters. "Only one at a time may go in. You have up to two days to complete the tasks. Do not let yourself get distracted in the Spirit World. If you run out of time, you will be trapped in the Spirit World, unable to return. Do you understand the risk and are you still willing to enter the pool?" Tortaro spoke to inform, but the warning was carried strong on his voice.

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:15 am

Sasha tilted her head curiously at the kits sleeping beside the grey she-wolf who looked nearly asleep herself. Tearing her gaze away she met the silver wolf's, her heart jerking in interest that she masked exceptionally well except for the slightest of flinches. "I wanted to know what you were doing in the human camps," she said, her voice soft. "What you planned to do since you seem to think they stole your land from you." She gave a pointed look to the red she-wolf's fur that was still ruffled. It was a lie of course, but a well crafted one. It was part of the reason she came here yes, but it was not the important part. She wanted to know what these wolves were about and she wanted to learn about her father, and the brother she never knew she had. Divulging that would mean becoming vulnerable however and Sasha was not ready to do that. Besides, she only had a short amount of time before Jack awoke for morning patrols.

Krix lifted his head, meeting Tortaro's gaze to nod simply, not saying a word. His attention was focused on the tasks ahead. This is for you mom, he thought, her silver fur flashing into his mind for a second.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:56 am

Silver read the newcomer's expressions, but felt it best to address the presented questions instead of calling her out. "Our ancestors have indeed lived here well before the humans came to this forest." Silver began. "Before, they only took the resources they needed to survive. But lately, there have been more instances of humans taking more than their share. Our laws dictate that only survival needs may be met. Killing for pleasure is not permitted." Silver paused. He looked into the she-wolf's soul. Her soul could not hide her curiosity for information beyond what she asked. "As far as what we were doing in the human camps," Silver began, "I was passing judgement on the humans who live there." Silver's tone was calm and unwavering. "I can see anyone's soul. With the soul comes intentions, desires, hopes. My gift is called Sight of Souls and is granted by the spirits of the forest. It is what allows me to know that you are not pure wolf." Silver noticed her movement at his declaration. "Every type of creature has a soul different from another. Your soul has elements of both wolf and hound. Even in your human form, your soul remains the same." Silver took a breath. "Those humans that wish harm to the forest are a concern. However, take comfort, your friend on the horse is one of the good ones, as far as I can see." Silver held back nothing of his thoughts or observations. He wanted to get an idea of her reaction before mentioning the impending war.
Ember's fur dulled a bit, lessening the light in the den. She was still agitated, but she trusted Silver's judgement.

"Krix, when you are ready to enter the water," Tortaro prompted. "You may do so. You may lose track of time, so be ready for anything."

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:32 am

Sasha flinched and pinned her ears for a second at hearing about the wolf's ability. He can read my SOUL? she thought, her thoughts spinning frantically for a moment as she tried to recall all she had done and tried to hide around him. How far does that even go? Can he read my thoughts or anything? Shoving her panic far inside her she met the wolf's eyes steadily. "And what right do you have to pass judgement on anyone?" she asked. "To decide their fate before they have even acted?" Her blue eyes held his without fear, unlike the majority of the others. She wasn't afraid of him.

Krix nuzzled Clover, breathing in her scent a second before stepping back and walking into the pool, his thoughts calm.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:22 am

"Right?" Silver asked thoughtfully. "That is hardly the word I would use. Responsibility is the correct description. As king of this territory, my responsibility is to maintain order and to see that all who dwell here are safe beyond normal daily risk. Those, like the serpent earlier, whose soul has been corrupted must either be corrected or dealt with accordingly in order to protect the forest. What do you suppose will happen to the humans if the forest is destroyed and all the animals they need for survival disappear? There are some within the human camps that have souls as dark and tainted as the serpent. Those two who attacked your human friend are examples of such. Those with pure and good souls are permitted to stay. Those whose souls are tainted will be dealt with when their intentions are made known. Not before." Silver finished speaking. He knew there was more she wanted to ask, he remained patient.
One of the kits had woken up. She trotted over to the strange wolf and let out a yip. "Not Mama!" She then returned to Misty's side and curled into a ball, still watching the stranger.

Clover gave Krix one last nuzzle before he entered the water. Two days she would have to wait, hoping he would make it back. She had faith he would and she would wait for him as long as it took.

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:15 pm

Misty wrapped her tail around the kit, holding her close, licking the kit's head occasionally while listening to the conversation.

Sasha huffed out a breath. "If you tried to kill off the bad humans you would barely even make a dent," she said. "No soul is purely good or purely evil. Everyone can be tempted and tormented. Every soul has their breaking point, everyone can be bought. You're telling me you would just stand by your beliefs to kill the bad humans even if killing those humans would kill your family? You would choose your crusade over the lives of your loved ones? On the flip side everyone can be turned good. There is always something that can get through to them even though they themselves might not know what it is. So what gives you the right to pass judgement on them? Because you have defeated some leaders and declared yourself king?" Sasha tilted her head, her eyes still trained on Silver's. "Because you feel your life experiences or the spirits' guidance or a prophecy has stated you have that right? From what I have heard you yourself went on a rage quest to kill the pack that killed your parents. Does that not make your soul dark? Does that not put you on the same level as the pack you killed? Both of you had killed to take the position you held and hold now. You say your intentions were more pure but how do you know what drove them to that act of violence? How do you know that their task was not as worthy to them as yours was to you? You don't. So I ask again, how does your ability to see someone's intentions in this present moment give you the right, or responsibility to pass judgement on others for the rest of their living lives? How do you know whether a light soul will turn dark or stay pure? How do you know whether a dark soul will stay dark or hit their breaking point and be propelled into the light later on in their life? You can see the future and still not know your destiny as there are many futures. You can see someone die and believe they are being killed because one wolf is bad and the other is the victim but you do not know the history behind other. Nothing is for sure, nothing is all-knowing, not even the spirits as the spirits are just people as we are." Sasha flicked an ear back, shifting her gaze over the others for just a second before locking it on Silver's again. "You have your followers, the 'bad' have there's. And everyone believes they are right. That is where war comes from. Peace is made by both finding the middle between both goals and not forcing change. Just because you are currently the biggest and strongest of the woods does not mean that your way is the only right way and that your thoughts are the only right thoughts. You know nothing of humans and how they operate. And yet you presume to know whether or not they need or don't need the materials they are collecting. I am not saying all of the humans are right in all of their actions. But seeing their soul in the present does not foresee how they will change in the future. But you have rarely given them the chance. Have you? You decide that their soul is bad and you kill them. Or you try to 'correct' it like what they are feeling is wrong and instead of talking to them and trying to understand their position on it you scare them into submission because you are stronger than them and their breaking point is fear for their life over their morals and thoughts. And yet you claim you are righteous," she said, her voice holding a hint of derision.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Wed Mar 07, 2018 2:01 pm

The den suddenly lit up as Ember's fur burned a bright red. Her temper had reached it's breaking point. "HOW DARE YOU COME INTO OUR DEN AND SPEAK ON ANYTHING THAT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT!" Ember's voice rose to the point that woke the kits. Both curled in Misty's side not knowing what was happening. Ember continued. "I WAS THERE! THE NIGHT SILVER CAME FOR HIS REVENGE! I WAS THERE! I WAS THE FIRST TO ATTACK HIM! DO I LOOK DEAD TO YOU?" Ember refused to calm down. Her temper had not flared like this since her encounter with Silver the night he returned to the north. "I ATTACKED HIM FIRST!" Ember fought back tears remembering that night. "HE ONLY KILLED ONE THAT NIGHT. YOU DARE TALK ABOUT LIGHT BECOMING DARK AND DARK BECOMING LIGHT? LOOK AT ME! SILVER DOESN'T KILL NEEDESSLY! I OWE HIM MY LIFE! I OWE MISTY MY LIFE, AND YOU DARE MAKE THESE ACCUSATIONS! YOU WERE NOT THERE!"
Silver wrapped his neck around Ember in order to help calm her down. Silver looked the she-wolf in the eyes. "While you may be right in saying that we lack communication with the humans, the same is said the other way. We make our observations and act accordingly. Let's say those two earlier, those human males that were attacking your human, let's say they decided to turn from their dark path, would you suddenly trust them? Would you let them near your human?" Silver challenged the she-wolf with this statement. It was clear she wanted him to question himself, but what of her own morals? Did she have any? "What is your price to betray your humans?" Silver asked. "I only kill when left with no choice. Ember played a role in the destruction of my pack, and yet here she is, as Misty and My mate, connected to us with the blessings of the spirits. Her sister is now the alpha of the very group of wolves I fought upon my so called rage killing quest. Only old age took some of them, as well as new pups born into the pack. I'm sure you have heard many stories of my life if you have brought this into question, however I recommend learning all the facts first." Silver stated calmly. "I've seen your humans' souls. If anyone brings harm and destruction to this Forest, I will protect it, with my life if needed. That is not something that can be bought."
Silver guided Ember to lay next to Misty. Pain, anger, and a glimpse of hatred built inside Ember as she stared at the intruder, as she now saw the she-wolf. 'How dare she.' Ember thought. 'Refuses to give her name, makes false accusations, who does she think she is?' Ember thought to herself. Her fur still glowed red.
The kits became more active, peeking over Misty. They squeaked at the she-wolf. "Not Mama. Made Ember mad. Not Mama!"
"That's enough young ones." Silver said gently to the kits. Stay with your mother." He nudged them back to Misty. Silver turned his attention back to the she-wolf. "So, what do you propose we do about the communication problem?"

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Fri Mar 09, 2018 8:27 am

Sasha tilted her head slightly, her expression calm but curious. She remained completely unfazed by Ember’s boute of extreme anger. Ember’s rage was nothing compared to the wolves Sasha had fought daily for the first year of her life before Jack saved her. Over the next few years Sasha had seen so many aggressive dogs turn from pit fighting to loving family members through love and support; she was an example herself. Her soul had been dark, almost pitch black from her pain, anger, and bitterness. She had killed in that pit. She had lost her soul. It was Jack that had brought her back from that place of darkness. It was Jack that had saved her. In that first month after Jack had taken her to his home Sasha had broken bones and given both him and Jess huge lacerations and injuries all over. But he hadn’t given up. Sasha had put Jess in the hospital more than once and Jack hadn’t gotten mad, just worked with her faithfully even though everyone told him to just put her down. Jess still bore the scars from when Sasha had gone for her throat and Jack had barely caught Sasha out of the air before her fangs ripped deep into Jess’ throat. It took months, more than a year, before Sasha had changed. Jack’s love and loyalty had changed her and saved her. She finally saw that life didn’t have to be pain, a knowledge she had forgotten when her father had left and her mother had died. She wouldn’t be who she was if it wasn’t for him. Jack had taught her to use her fighting skills for good, to protect someone. To know how to hold back so she stopped the criminals without killing them. So when Silver talked about letting her loved ones near those that had done them wrong in the past and trusting that they have changed, talked about giving them another chance, she knew she would, within reason of course. Because Jack had taught her differently. He had taught her that everyone is redeemable, it might take some longer than others but everyone deserves a second chance. They must decide for themselves and you can take caution based on past experiences but you don’t know when they might find the light and decide they want to be good.

Sasha raised her eyes to Silver’s, her eyes captivating his. “I would yes,” she said softly. “Because I know how valuable second chances are and how they can change someone.” Sasha looked at Ember, her gaze serious. “You say Silver and Misty saved your life?” she asked. “Well Jack, my human, saved mine in every way. My soul was in a place darker than the pits of hell, where no light ever traveled. I hurt him and Jess in so many ways it makes me cringe to this day. But he didn’t give up on me, even when others told him to just cut his losses and kill me. It took years of pain but him believing me is what gave me the chance to become who I am.” Sasha’s voice was as soft as the wind that gently ruffled their fur. “Silver, you say my soul is pure but that is now. Would you have killed me if you had seen my soul before? Black as a cloudy midnight, no stars or moon to see? Would you have killed me if I had gone for your mates and kits like I was trained to? My first instinct back then was to kill anything that moved around me without hesitation. It was that or die. That was my truth. Would that have constituted killing me to save your family?” she asked. “Most likely. And yet I stand here completely changed because someone had given me a chance though it took many, many years. So yes, I do not believe in first and final judgements, not when everyone has a chance to change and become better than they ever thought possible.”

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:32 am

Silver held the she-wolf's gaze. It was clear she had been through hard times. It was clear that her human was foolish, patient, but foolish. The forest didn't have that luxury of waiting what sounded like a long time to hope that someone would change their ways. One individual had the power to destroy the forest if given the opportunity. This was not something Silver could allow. He had witnessed too many times what Ill intentions could do. Packs destroyed, homes demolished, trees uprooted all for the sake of someones desires.
"It is clear we come from different worlds." Silver stated. "Your human, while he is one if the good ones, he is also foolish. To answer your question, Yes. If you posed a serious threat to my family and this forest, then yes, I would be left no other option but to end your life. Second chances are given here, however if the actions one takes puts everyone at risk, then that matter must be dealt with accordingly. For example, that rattler earlier will never boast of his tail again. Should he be foolish enough to put the forest at risk again, he will lose his life." Silver continued to comfort Ember. The fact the she-wolf set off his mate's temper caused his own to spark, however, this was not the time or place to let lose his temper. He remained calm and collected. "Now, once again, what is your name? Or, will you continue to withhold it?"

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:49 am

"Name's are very powerful things," Sasha said gently, keeping her blue eyes on Silver's, seeing the temper spark within them. "But you may call me Sasha. Now, you say you wish to make peace with the humans but how do you propose to do that if you cannot talk to them?"

Misty felt a collective release of tension when Sasha finally gave her name and some of the seriousness was pushed aside as differing views. She licked Silver's jaw, nuzzling him before lightly nipping Ember's ear and giving it a gently tug to get them to loosen up.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:29 am

"How is it that you have come to be able to take on the form of a human?" Silver asked bluntly. He wanted to get right to the point. "Do the humans know you have this gift?"

Ember nuzzled Misty. As she felt Misty's touch, her temper subsided and her fur stopped glowing. Silver held her temper in check, but Misty took it away completely. She needed both of them to keep from lashing out. Suddenly a thought crossed her mind. The Spirit Walk. Silver and Misty both went through it, so why not her?

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:50 pm

Sasha sat, her tail curling around her paws. "I do not think I could give you the definite answer you are looking for Silver," she said, her voice soft. "Though I could give you the chance to understand it more. Will you come outside to the clearing with me?"

Misty kept licking the kits while sweeping her tail back and forth along Ember's side from where she lay beside her. At Sasha's words she stopped midlick, glancing at Ember before she looked up to read Silver's expression.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Wolf on Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:04 pm

"Very well." Silver agreed. He didn't know what her intention was, but she had peaked his interest.
Ember stood abruptly. "Where he goes, we go." She insisted. Silver looked to his mates, both seemed to be one agreement. He then looked back to Sasha. "Will that be a problem?"

Dark Wolf

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:39 pm

Sasha stood, shaking out her fur. "Not at all," she replied easily. Turning she walked to the entrance before looking over her shoulder. "Coming?" she asked before disappearing into the darkness of the clearing, her white stripe blinking in the night.

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 26 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 26  Next